"Wake up!"

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I was having a nap last night as it snowed and I was prevented from going to work,and about an hour in my slumber I hear someone saying my name.

"SYRIANA!! Wake UP! Roll over,you are snoring SO HARD I don't know how you are even getting oxygen into your lungs!!"

I wake up and oblige. "Oh,sorry,didn't know..." and look around for the source of the voice...No one there. :shiftydevil: As I was waking,I could hear myself snoring and snorting. Rather embarrassing,even if I was annoying a spirit companion.

So sorry! :nener:
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

What an experience!
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

omg, lol. That really is funny. I wonder who it was who is so perturbed by your snoring!!
Definitely not one of her dragons...
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

LOL! You KNOW you snore loud when your spirits complain!! :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

LOL! I know,I am a beast when I sleep. :nener:

It was a female voice,telling me to roll over already. I'm still quite embarrassed. :shiftydevil:
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

Gaylani

ahahah!! that's so funny! i'm interested to hear who it was.

it is embarrassing (to nobody in general haha) when we wake up ourselves with that snort-thing. been there! lol
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”