Dead Birds

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
darkstarfyre

Hi just wondering if anyone knows what it means?

This month 2 times on my way to buy my dinner along the same road, I saw a dead bird on the road, very obviously seen, i ponder and cannot find anything thing related to it. Does anyone know what it means?
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Do you know what type of bird it was either time?

I would suggest combining the symbolism of the type of bird if you can identify it, with the meaning and symbolism of death. Even that is up for interpretation though ... death isn't always a negative thing, it can also be a symbol of change or transition, so it's not necessarily a negative thing, or bad omen, as I have heard some people say.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
darkstarfyre

The bird species is JAVAN MYNAH.
Calin

Mynah birds are a pest species here. It wouldn't surprise me if they are just getting clipped by traffic on the road. Unless you have been doing some magic and asking for signs or working with new entities, which of course could increase the likelihood of it being a sign or message. Being objective is always the best way to approach these things. Is there a reason you should be getting a message from an entity, and which entity would use this form of message?
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Indian Mynas are my least favourite birds. For one, I’ve been dive bombed by them when I was a youngster (their nest was at the very top of a building, and we were on the ground floor..) and they terrorize the other birds.

I second what Calin said, it’s probably due to traffic. They are bold natured birds, not easily scared off.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
user0546
Patron Deities: Berith
Your favourite Demon?: Baal exalts

One of the best occult books written is Leviticus. It condemns drinking the blood of birds. Satan is the prince of the flies. All of the air. Take the blood and make a tailsman out of paper and put spiral spell then put in bowl with water and practice leacomancy. Hail Satan !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Uhm. I LIKE mynahs! They are extremely intelligent and can be taught to talk even. Often birds will hunt on roads because the open area is better for hunting flying insects, then they get clipped by speeding cars. This happens to predatory birds on paved road, too. The tarmac attracts rodents at night who are looking for the heat where the road has been warmed by the sun during the day, and the hawks and owls pick them off for a meal there. I used to rehab raptors. A LOT of them were injured by cars.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”