Midnight Attack

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Lou Cypher

I few yrs ago I was living in an rv in a relatives yard, I had just went to bed in the sleeper above the cab. I was exhausted & fell asleep quickly. Sometime later I slowly woke up hearing a quiet voice: what about your arm, over & over. Finally I open my eyes & im on my left side with my right arm sticking straight up in the air under no effort on my part. I rub my eyes with my left & look back at my arm, wtf ? i reach up to pull it down but something rolled me towards my stomach & jerked my arm the opposite direction. i screamed & cussed from the pain of my arm being ripped out of socket. It held me there for a moment & drop my arm behind me. I screamed & cried for what seemed like an hr but really on 10 mins or so. The next night I felt my arm moving & as I opened my eyes something jerked on my still dislocated arm causing me to pull back out of reflex, I screamed again. Next night I stayed up & something grabbed my arm & yanked it straight up, needless to say I screamed. Following night I secured my arm with mule tape(flat rope) around my wrist & bicep, cross my body & to the railing on the wall so my arm could only move closer to the wall & not pulled away from my body. I woke up feeling my arm being tugged on. I yelled: nah m.f., f.u. ur not doin it again, face me coward & quit attacking me in my sleep. I will do this every night so ur done. 2 nights went by with no incident, following morning my shoulder pop back into place on its own.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sheesh, sounds like a pretty violent experience. Good to hear you were able to get it to stop hurting you.
Lou Cypher

yes is was & unfortunately I've had worse. thank u for reading, it feels good to get it of my chest & have someone react with concern. most people I've told look at me like im a nut wanting attention, I think I can find a better way to get attention.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Kou Dae Tah wrote:yes is was & unfortunately I've had worse. thank u for reading, it feels good to get it of my chest & have someone react with concern. most people I've told look at me like im a nut wanting attention, I think I can find a better way to get attention.
Well I think I can safely most of us around had extraordinary experiences of our own that we have no one else to share it with. You are in the right place :wink:
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I think you should ask it what it wants.
Most of the time communication is the key. But in a normal manner.
Don`t give it a reason to get angry.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”