Ear ringing

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:34 am
Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:03 am
Tinnitus is not a sign of the supernatural.

And THAT is why you cannot connect. You don't believe. They will not go against your will.

I have tinnitus 24/7. It does not mean a zillion voices are trying to talk to me, rather it’s probably because I listened to my music too loud.
Normal human psychological and biological functions are not proof of the paranormal. These things would happen regardless of your beliefs.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Shifa

I know it sounds like I’m being an asshole, but I just have a habit of speaking in a blunt manner.
simara
Patron Deities: Lilith, Samael
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Rashoon, Unsere, Vepar
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:16 am
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:34 am
Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:03 am
Tinnitus is not a sign of the supernatural.

And THAT is why you cannot connect. You don't believe. They will not go against your will.

I have tinnitus 24/7. It does not mean a zillion voices are trying to talk to me, rather it’s probably because I listened to my music too loud.
Normal human psychological and biological functions are not proof of the paranormal. These things would happen regardless of your beliefs.
Maybe it is. The paranormal is just the normal that has not been defined yet.

I agree with Satan's Hellcat. You seem more focused on telling others why their experiences are wrong instead of believing in your own.  Based on your comments, if I was a spirit I would not try to force you from something you cling to so strongly.  This is where you reside and so it shall be. Personally, I wouldn't want your view of the world but it serves you.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it is victorious.

You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.
Harley Quinn

Shifa

Yeah, ok.
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I think if the ears started to ring accompanied by symptoms of pain in the ears etc. It’s always good to get a medical opinion and rule out any medical cause.

I had an ear infection once and my ears rang. But it is definitely not the same as how it feels when my ears rang due to my senses engaging. For one, infection tends to come with many physical symptoms like fluid coming out from the ears etc. together with the ringing and pain in the ear canals...

However usually if it is linked to the “senses” opening up, you may also tend to notice other symptoms that go along with the ear ringing. For instance a flux of energy building up on your chakras (for me an intense buildup in my crown chakra accompanies my ear ringing if it is due to my companions engaging) or intense pressure and buzzing in the third eye. All these may be indicative of communication trying to reach you from your companions through your senses..
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

When I lived with my parents, my ears would ring intensily right before they got up to walk around the house. It has saved me many a time. I don't need it so much now that everyone walks so loudly in my house, but sometimes if people are trying to sneak up on me they will ring so damn loud.
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

When I first started experiencing ear ringing I got concerned because hearing loss is quite common in my family. I have quite a few family members with hearing aides.

I went to an ear doctor to get them looked at. She was concerned when I brought up ear ringing but then after she looked in my ears and said everything seems fine. They could tell I have allergies. They did a hearing test and it was normal. They kinda made me feel a bit weird for even showing up because I was perfectly fine. Having that done helped me figure out my ringing wasn’t health related.

With some of my family members history with hearing loss I definitely wanted to make sure things were all good.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The only and i stress only time I get any noise in my ear (right ear) is when I'm sitting in my chair next to my downstairs altar. This is where my lap top is plugged in and my research books. The noise happened when I am only doing demon research not when working with any of my deities.

It is not a ringing but a strange low vibration like that one ear is suddenly going in a long dark tunnel, reminds me a little bit like when you have a car window down and you get that whop whop noise but not so loud more gentle and soothing - actually come to think about it more like when you submerse your head under bath water and you can hear your heart beat.

Except it is not my heart I can hear, but similar and vibrating.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

For me, it's like a combination of the ringing of several different bells, whistling, and wind sounds
If you listen to the base-line of Gary Wright's "Dream Weaver" (which I have posted in the Music Thread for those not old enough to remember), it is similar to what I experience
It does tend to get louder when I meditate or raise energy, and I find that the sound varies a little depending on what kind of energy I'm working with at the time
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
acifroc

Yes there are natural phenomena to the whistling of the ears see even Medical but they also exist a manifestation of the activities of the chakras in particular the chakras VISHUDDI and are activation can create whistling and buzzing especially at the beginning myself I experienced similar experiences during meditation or during contact with an entity especially at the beginning I heard a loud and clear whistling on one of my ears in any case very different from normal whistles and only those who have experienced these whistles can speak about it these products generally during meditation or an evocation and invocation and for having experienced the opening of these chakras I would simply say
assist the experimenter to know the difference

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”