Ear ringing

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

Anyone else experience ear ringing during not so random times?
Usually when I am balls deep researching Demonology, finished my Enns or after using my pendulum I get a brief ringing in my ears. Not sure if both but I’m sure my right ear gets it more often :tentconfused:
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I sometimes get the ringing in one ear, or both, usually randomly, or when I tried an evocation my whole head was ringing along with a little bit of dizziness. I don't know but I think it's a good thing since it's kinda pleasurable. My somewhat educated guess is that it has to do with the third eye and psychic senses being sharpened.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

They've explained this elsewhere on the forum more than once, as it's a very common occurance.

What you're hearing is tones much higher in vibration than you're used to. Spiritual sounds start out as this before you become able to discern the more subtle tones that make up voices and other sounds.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

I've had ringing ears off and on through out my life. The only ringing I really take not of is when it's happening in my dreams. It's a trip.
Solis

Thanks for the replies and experiences :hug:
Now what does one do to increase their vibration in order to actually hear what is said?
Recently I’ve Been getting a ringing after speaking to a dark lord or an Azille entity of mine
So even if they are telling me to shut up and stop bothering them I still want to hear :crazy:
Solis

Update: as I finished drawing Lilith’s sigil (which I was so darn proud of for coming out so cute) I got a strong ringing in my ear :devilpaint:

It’s like music to my ears even if I have no idea what’s going on :devilviolin:
Marosey

That’s good you are putting this together. Give it
Some time. The answers will become clear.
MarakG

I’ve experienced a similar thing but mine sounds like hundreds of cicadas chirping at the same time. It can be deafening. It worse at night when everything is quiet. It just roars sometimes.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Tinnitus is not a sign of the supernatural.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:03 am
Tinnitus is not a sign of the supernatural.

And THAT is why you cannot connect. You don't believe. They will not go against your will.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”