What is this strange feeling in my fingers and what does it mean?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Darth Moronius wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:54 pm
dont forget posibility on medical problem
:devilwave:
That is highly unlikely. I never had problems with my arm at all, this only occurred to me when meditating.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
User4863

That post should have said "why doesn't it happen to my LEFT arm is the question." Sorry about the mistake.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Noctua wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:58 pm
Annabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:32 pm
Damn Belials pit... I adore that beautifull, curly, middle blonde, long hair, blue eyed, tall, horny, white tanned, charming and reeeally uncatchable demon Lord. :devillust:
:?

Belial is incredible, but it strikes me that you're possibly humanizing him too much. Uncatchable? Lol.
I mean, you're focusing completely on his appearance and how lust-filled he makes you. You could show some more respect for his power and status and what he has to teach you, which I can tell you would probably shake you up something fierce if you were serious about it. Prepare to be disillusioned one day very soon, and hopefully to be grateful for it.
One doesnt exclude another. I honestly and seriously respect him, in the whole meaning of this word, my talk to him is pollite and intelectual, rarely sexual (in rituals never). Im treating him as deity in my mind. But - in my head he also has a body! :devillust: And i really but REALLY like it! He is wise and powerfull enough to notice both things - this lust thing AND my respect in the other hand. One really doesnt exclude another. 🙂
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
user2774653a

+Noctua. Why do you consider lust and sex as something dirty? RHP thing. And his demonesses... He maybe isnt dedicate only to them, and no need to be. No physical and nature law like that! 🙂 Ok, also no nature law that he will ever want sex with ME ofc, but i never ORDERED him that. He has all right to be free ofc. Ordering him something like that - would be disrespectfull.
user2774653a

Im sorry, Noctua, that (in my post above) not reffers to you, then Vixen.
User4863

Annabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:48 pm
+Noctua. Why do you consider lust and sex as something dirty? RHP thing. And his demonesses... He maybe isnt dedicate only to them, and no need to be. No physical and nature law like that! 🙂 Ok, also no nature law that he will ever want sex with ME ofc, but i never ORDERED him that. He has all right to be free ofc. Ordering him something like that - would be disrespectfull.
I think you misunderstood Noctua. His/her point wasn't that it's "wrong" or "dirty" to be lustful but that your whole post was focused on Belial's appearance, how sexy he is, and how that makes you really lustful and sexually charged. This made it seem like you don't care much for his status, power, or what he has teach you and only view him as a sex object.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653a

Rio666 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 am
Annabelle wrote:
I think you misunderstood Noctua. His/her point wasn't that it's "wrong" or "dirty" to be lustful but that your whole post was focused on Belial's appearance, how sexy he is, and how that makes you really lustful and sexually charged. This made it seem like you don't care much for his status, power, or what he has teach you and only view him as a sex object.
Yeah i know, so i said sorry to her, and that it was for Vixens post (firstly i red all comments at my post via cellphone with relatively small desktop so i thought that Vixens post is Noctuas, later i have realized my mistake). :crazy:

My post was about lust yeah, but there r also posts at this forum where i m talking about other things i like in Belial, and also chat box. Its wrong to judge somebodys opinion according to just one or two posts he/she wrote about someone, without seeing wider image (all other posts about Belial i put here).
But nvmd, whatever somebody thinks about my relationship with Belial it doesnt affect it. We know what we want from each other, i know how much i respect him as deity and also how much i love him as entity which is really good looking in my imagination. :devillove: Also, imo sex isnt dirty thing, its nothing to be shame for. Belial still didnt try it with me, probably he will never, maybe he will, but thats only his decision. I surely wont order him what to do with me or not! :devilshock: That would be completely insane and ridiculous. As i wont order him to teach me or help me with my chess thingy. Whenever im talking to him, im telling him: "Do it if it is your will". And its ok, i feel its the right thing. :)
Vixen

Annabelle wrote:
Nowhere was it stated that I believe lust & sex to be dirty. I believe a projection of lust & sexual fantasy to be potentially harmful to the image of this being especially when so openly & freely declared without consideration of what may become of it. It makes this look like a fantasy role playing forum, not the spiritual path that it actually is.

@Rio; this has come up before on the forum in various ways and it has always been regarded with the same sort of consideration. If one has a sincere relationship with a Dark Lord that is tender or perhaps a little outside the orthodox .. coming to the forum with it is not advised. It plants these ideas that they are just a pantheon of sexual pickings or potential ‘soulmates’ to choose from according to latent fantasies.

The divine is ultimately a force best met with surrender .. romanticization is a form of control, it doesn’t lead to elevation, it just further spirals into its own branch of despair.

None of what is being said is meant to be mean or to put you down Annabelle, it’s pointing out the reality that seems you are not seeing this being for who he really is .. and there is a potential to be met with a crash if you get yourself in too deep.

I’m speaking from personal experience, my Venus is in Pisces and I’ve had to learn the hard way that love & fantasy are a dangerous force in tangent. They can never really mesh... Stripping the illusion is soul searing but vital to move forward.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
user2774653a

Vixen wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:25 am

Nowhere was it stated that I believe lust & sex to be dirty. I believe a projection of lust & sexual fantasy to be potentially harmful to the image of this being especially when so openly & freely declared without consideration of what may become of it. It makes this look like a fantasy role playing forum, not the spiritual path that it actually is.

@Rio; this has come up before on the forum in various ways and it has always been regarded with the same sort of consideration. If one has a sincere relationship with a Dark Lord that is tender or perhaps a little outside the orthodox .. coming to the forum with it is not advised. It plants these ideas that they are just a pantheon of sexual pickings or potential ‘soulmates’ to choose from according to latent fantasies.

The divine is ultimately a force best met with surrender .. romanticization is a form of control, it doesn’t lead to elevation, it just further spirals into its own branch of despair.

None of what is being said is meant to be mean or to put you down Annabelle, it’s pointing out the reality that seems you are not seeing this being for who he really is .. and there is a potential to be met with a crash if you get yourself in too deep.

I’m speaking from personal experience, my Venus is in Pisces and I’ve had to learn the hard way that love & fantasy are a dangerous force in tangent. They can never really mesh... Stripping the illusion is soul searing but vital to move forward.
Dunno for you or somebody else, but what happens often to me is that i attend to fall in love/lust with person whom i deeply respect. When somebody fascinates me intellectually he also opens my sacral chakra and dont ask me why - these two things often go together in me. :seasaw: And like i said, i m not getting positive answer to that lusty thing from his side, but i m not mad at him bcs of that, it doesnt affect our relationship. Im giving him freedom, just like he is giving it to me. So no danger. If i fail somewhere after all, im pretty sure Belial will show me somehow what i did wrong, and i ll respect that.
There are plenty of ways in communicating and relating with demons, each person has his/her individual feelings, emotions and needs which can also change during the time, and demons also arent robots to act always on the same way, even to the same people. If they exist (i warmly hope they do ofc), they r superior species with much bigger possibility of understanding whole Creation, and also they can affect on lower species like homo sapiens in order to keep balance in our minds so we can learn/relate to them better. :)
Conclusion: what works for one, doesnt need to work for another and reversal. Its important just to follow ur instincts and play by ur rulez. Maybe my Venus isnt at Pisces, so i wont get hurt just from some crazy drop of lust and love fantasy. ;)
Vixen

Annabelle wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am

Dunno for you or somebody else, but what happens often to me is that i attend to fall in love/lust with person whom i deeply respect. When somebody fascinates me intellectually he also opens my sacral chakra and dont ask me why - these two things often go together in me. :seasaw: And like i said, i m not getting positive answer to that lusty thing from his side, but i m not mad at him bcs of that, it doesnt affect our relationship. Im giving him freedom, just like he is giving it to me. So no danger. If i fail somewhere after all, im pretty sure Belial will show me somehow what i did wrong, and i ll respect that.
There are plenty of ways in communicating and relating with demons, each person has his/her individual feelings, emotions and needs which can also change during the time, and demons also arent robots to act always on the same way, even to the same people. If they exist (i warmly hope they do ofc), they r superior species with much bigger possibility of understanding whole Creation, and also they can affect on lower species like homo sapiens in order to keep balance in our minds so we can learn/relate to them better. :)
Conclusion: what works for one, doesnt need to work for another and reversal. Its important just to follow ur instincts and play by ur rulez. Maybe my Venus isnt at Pisces, so i wont get hurt just from some crazy drop of lust and love fantasy. ;)

Prolonged and intensive unrooted fantasies, no matter what sign your Venus is in ;) , are made for crashing and burning. Have fun.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”