What is this strange feeling in my fingers and what does it mean?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Aprophis wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:46 pm
Rio666 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:50 pm
I was meditating to better communicate with my companion, I lit a scented candle, turned off the lights, put binaural beats for meditation and got in a meditating position with my right thumb and index finger pressed together. I started experiencing these weird vibrations where it felt like my right thumb and index finger were pressed together with a magnet or something like that and I lost sensation in them. It felt like they were moving when I wasn't moving them. This didn't really happen with my right hand. What does this mean? Is this paranormal?
This can be a sign from withdrawing your attention from said limb. In deep meditation or when you try to astral project while sleeping that's the point when you start to detach from your body and the sensations go away.
That is likely what it is, but why does it not happen to my right arm is the question.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
User4863

Noctua wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:58 pm
Annabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:32 pm
Damn Belials pit... I adore that beautifull, curly, middle blonde, long hair, blue eyed, tall, horny, white tanned, charming and reeeally uncatchable demon Lord. :devillust:
:?

Belial is incredible, but it strikes me that you're possibly humanizing him too much. Uncatchable? Lol.
I mean, you're focusing completely on his appearance and how lust-filled he makes you. You could show some more respect for his power and status and what he has to teach you, which I can tell you would probably shake you up something fierce if you were serious about it. Prepare to be disillusioned one day very soon, and hopefully to be grateful for it.
She does actually respect him very much. But would he be upset if she lusted after him? If not, then I don't see why she shouldn't? But that's just me.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 pm
That is likely what it is, but why does it not happen to my right arm is the question.
That could have several reasons. Brain hemispheres trained differently, developed differently in meditation regards for example. Your spiritual bodies might be more anchored in one side than the other. Something might be blocking the other side.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Vixen

Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:51 pm
She does actually respect him very much. But would he be upset if she lusted after him? If not, then I don't see why she shouldn't? But that's just me.
Respect:
Defined by google dictionary—
“having due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of another.“

Is there regard here for his actual wives? For those whom he is truly devoted to? I’m curious to know what sort of respect you are referencing.

It’s not solely about his personal feelings regarding the matter of lust, it’s more about what she is making him into and painting him as through her declarations, potentially influencing how others would see him and/or approach him.

As we all know Demonic deities are dark beings of great power and wisdom, they are not fodder for some lusty fantasy meant to quell unsated urges. This is the kind of attitude and disregard which can potentially take away from the standing of the demonic community as a whole.

This is not an isolated incident that Noctua is commenting on, she is addressing that general ‘kinky’ regard towards him which has been expressed in this manner across multiple threads/chats.

As a whole those of us who follow this path and hold it deep in our hearts are highly protective of our Lords & Ladies, they deserve respect and we will see to it that it is so.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
User4863

Vixen wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:31 pm
Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:51 pm
Respect:
Defined by google dictionary—
“having due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of another.“

Is there regard here for his actual wives? For those whom he is truly devoted to? I’m curious to know what sort of respect you are referencing.

It’s not solely about his personal feelings regarding the matter of lust, it’s more about what she is making him into and painting him as through her declarations, potentially influencing how others would see him and/or approach him.

As we all know Demonic deities are dark beings of great power and wisdom, they are not fodder for some lusty fantasy meant to quell unsated urges. This is the kind of attitude and disregard which can potentially take away from the standing of the demonic community as a whole.

This is not an isolated incident that Noctua is commenting on, she is addressing that general ‘kinky’ regard towards him which has been expressed in this manner across multiple threads/chats.

As a whole those of us who follow this path and hold it deep in our hearts are highly protective of our Lords & Ladies, they deserve respect and we will see to it that it is so.
You certainly have a point. Going off by what she has said to me before, she has great respect for him, but maybe not his wives.

When you said "she is addressing that general 'kinky' regard towards him which has been expressed in this manner across multiple threads/chats" are you referring to only her posts and threads expressing lust for him or hers along with those of others?

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

User4863

Aprophis wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:24 pm
Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 pm
That could have several reasons. Brain hemispheres trained differently, developed differently in meditation regards for example. Your spiritual bodies might be more anchored in one side than the other. Something might be blocking the other side.
Probably. I don't have training in meditation though, so far, I've only done it twice and for a short time. So we can rule that out as a possibility. I apologize for that Iblis thread, that one was a mish mash of confusion. Thank you very much for the helpful reply. :)

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user0546
Patron Deities: Berith
Your favourite Demon?: Baal exalts

To a dry place... because it’s dead and returns with seven more. As above is below. Your body is a reflection of everything that you know. Exercising a demon is exercising a catalyst in yourself. This is how Solomon built his temple which is really the body and the bodies biles. Awakening archetypes in the brain past down. The six came before the seven. And for every one there comes a two. A meta can take what form is pleasure or pain, or an archetype that humans as a social entity have collectively perceived. Belial consumes and spread throughout the body which then reflects externally in our world. Just one of many faces of fallen Lucifer as an satanic body. For even this diefic mask is Lord God because the diety is everything. All is one and one is none and none is all. If someone can not understand that Satan is god then they cannot obtain zen, if they can not obtain zen they cannot obtain a relationship with Satan. And if one cannot know Satan, and I’m not talking about belief or faith, I mean actually know in real personifed evocation Satan then they are nothing but a sheep. Sure existence is easier, for ignorance is bliss but their function in the hive is a drone... they are spiritually dead. God is all both light and darkness but has many mask. These mask are called diefic mask or gods and demons that control functions to domains in the body. If you don’t know your god, then you don’t know Satan. And then you don’t know yourself... to know thy self is to truly know Satan. And to know Satan or as she told me to refer to her real nature... mama. Is to truly know what is dark and occult. 😈 And what is beautiful and bright like father. For sin gives law its power and the darkness makes the light bright. ☯️ Hail! Satan! Church of Gnosis meets at 3:15 tonight.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:53 pm
I apologize for that Iblis thread, that one was a mish mash of confusion. Thank you very much for the helpful reply. :)
No problem and you're welcome.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
user0546
Patron Deities: Berith
Your favourite Demon?: Baal exalts

I only talk in parables... because sanity is for the weak. 😈 your welcome. Made sense to me. But I am insane. A demon is of the sect of the serpent. It is that eating of its own tail. This means both male and female forms the meta body possess. To reply to the post about a demons form, such as Belial. It all depends on the magick users mind. And there could be many. The chaos can choose. Hence leviathan, Satan in monstrosity of chaos but in large amounts of sample size of population. That of a dragon 🐉. The serpent of old.
Darth Moronius

dont forget posibility on medical problem
:devilwave:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”