Inquiry for the forum

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I was reading through some paranormal stories on the internet, and had a sudden epiphany regarding some experiences, and I wanted to bring it up here to discuss with the forum.

When people experience phantom smells, sounds, shadows, etc, how much do you want to bet it isn't their place that's haunted, but the person experiencing sensations of their astral bodies?

It crossed my mind that this may be the case for some people, because more often than not, I personally experience the astral and physical simultaneously, especiallly when I'm not asleep dreaming. So it makes sense to me that others would experience something similar.

What are your thoughts?
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Kitsune wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:31 pm
how much do you want to bet it isn't their place that's haunted, but the person experiencing sensations of their astral bodies?
Probably both since something has to generate those smells and whatnot on the astral in their places.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”