Crows and ravens

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Crows and ravens have always followed me...like everywhere i go. It became more prominent and obvious when i took the rite of the morrigan. This morning though i had an incredible experience. They're always outside whatever house I'm at. Regardless of the climate. It's odd but awesome. I always call them my little nobless. I digress, today 2 crows stood outside my door. When i went outside the larger of the two walked up to me, looked at me for a moment then they both flew away. It's energy felt protective and nurturing.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I see you work An Morrigan, it could be that she is trying to get your attention. I would leave some offerings out for the corvids and then some whiskey for herself on an altar ~ personally she will not share her altar with any one else but for you she may be different. Meditate with her and listen to what she needs you to do. She is very strict and will rock you to your foundations if she needs you to learn an important lesson in personal growth, but she will help you rebuild into a stronger person who then looks out for and speaks on behalf of those less fortunate. She is big on SJ.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Thank you for the response. I’ve been working with her more frequently as of late. I can see what you mean about rocking the foundation but it’s truly needed at this time. I have an immense respect for her and her sisters.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”