Truth about near death experiences

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Marosey

I hope this is the right area to post this. I have been reading people’s near-death experiences. It's interesting to see that individuals would experience the concept of heaven or hell. When people experience hell, they do experience the real feelings of being burned, tortured with demons, and Satan involved. There are heaven experiences too, and I’m hoping Akelta can pitch in on this topic. Many people are concerned about their eternal dwelling. What is the reason to experience real burning and pain in hell when you die, and then there is some who claims there is a heaven? Is there really details and truth about what happens to people when they die? Or it all depends on what you believed when you lived?

Who’s supposed to go to heaven or hell? Or is it just false teachings?

What are people’s thoughts?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

so this wonderful topic nycto posted explains some people views on dying viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9366&p=63485&hilit=death#p63485
it may be of some help

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”