Lord Uphir Third Eye Working - 1 year & several months later

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

So it's a little bit more than a year actually, (approximately a year and 5 months) but I wanted to share my experience and results from this working as I said I would when I got a chance to.

I received the Lord Uphir Third Eye attunement last May and it remains probably my favorite working I've ever had done as it was what finally worked to open my third eye and get it to a functioning state.

I can't even tell you how many other things I had done. I tried spells, exercises, rituals, spelled items that would supposedly help open my third eye. None ever produced noticeable results and all I knew for certain was that my third eye was not really opening or working.

I could not see my demons or spiritual companions and that was really the one thing I wanted most. I could hear them but was basically blind. Even then, I questioned what I heard and did not fully believe it.

When the working was complete I received a report about the findings and what had been done. I'll share some excerpts from that here:
When we began the working there was a shield that was blocking and protecting Eilana, we had to match the energetic frequency in order to get through it. This is a good thing, as it is protecting her. First observation, her Third eye is absolutely gorgeous. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen, it is multicoloured and shines with a radiant divine light. Uphir said it was really strong but there were a few touch ups that need to be done. There is a small amount of sludge in the lower left hand corner of the chakra. Uphir also said that the chakra was not shining as brightly as it could have been as there is the tendency to think poorly of herself and not fully allow her power to shine.. There were pockets of this strange energy all throughout the chakra which he kept calling liquid un-confidence. They were a hazel grey colour. The presence of false darkness was also uncovered in the chakra. Her connection points between the mind and the chakra were good and strong. She has a lot of ability and many gifts that have yet to be uncovered. Her pineal gland is in pretty good shape, it glows with a nice golden light.

When scanning the mind though, we heard the worlds self defeating erroneous thinking, there is anger and sludge that coats the mind. This thought process is what is greatly hindering spiritual development and encasing the mind with sludge. We began work on the Chakra, removing the haze from the lower regions. Uphir is using a specialized technique to carefully remove the liquid non confidence as it has to be done VERY carefully. There are 8 pockets that have to be removed. We are working on the haze and it has revealed an energy that feels like sheet metal.
Now, the sheet metal thing is really interesting... One day, a few years ago I physically went completely blind. It lasted for about an hour and the only thing I could see was metallic grey color and jagged lines. I was standing in my bedroom when it happened. I was looking through my dresser when this grey metal appeared in front of me and blocked my vision. I freaked out. I started screaming and crying. My husband came running in and was like, "What's wrong??" I held my hands up in front of my face, inches away from my eyes but I could not see them. I told him, "I can't see my hands. I can't see anything." I couldn't even detect changes in light. I thought I was completely blind and had no idea WHAT had suddenly happened. We almost called an ambulance, but I didn't have full medical coverage so I ended up calling my mother first.
She told me, "Oh, you're having an ocular migraine. Just wait, it will go away." Sure enough, in like 40 minutes my vision slowly came back and it was like it never happened. I could see perfectly fine. The doctor had no good explanation for it. His explanation was that it happens to some people and no one knows what triggers it. There was nothing physically wrong with me. I had never been in any pain and ocular migraines are harmless, as long as you don't try to drive (or do anything that could be dangerous) while having them.
It bothered me when they told me that and I always wondered if there was something else going on that caused it. After seeing this in the reading I was certain it was related. I think that moment when I went physically blind was when it attached to me.

They were able to remove the sheet metal energy, reconnect some points that had been severed, remove sludge and remove a tiny spot on my pineal gland as well.

Immediately noticeable results were that I could see colors and blurry shapes with my astral and physical eyes, while fully conscious. There was actually vision instead of just nothing. I also had incredibly vivid dreams following the completion of the working.

The real fun began though when I started doing the exercises from the booklet included with the working. I did these daily with my Demon companions and kept a journal of the results. I started with the 'See your spirits in your higher world' exercise. I repeated this until I felt I had done it enough times and wanted to move on to another one. I even wrote about this exercise in my blog.

After 3 weeks of doing this exercise daily, I moved on to the 'Viewing with your astral eyes' and the 'Viewing with your physical eyes' exercises. I would sometimes do both of these the same day or would alternate days. These two I practiced for months. Some entries were short. Sometimes it was just the same thing day after day, 'I saw shadows/dark *whichever color* energy/ripples, lines or movement'. But I made sure to do it daily, even when it didn't seem anything changed.

When I would get frustrated, I would go back and read how my sight had been before having the working done or doing the exercises, and it helped me realize how far I had come. It also gave me that push to keep going and not give up.

So is this working an instant, fix-all for opening your third eye where you will see (or hear, or whatever else you're looking for) everything completely and flawlessly the day after?
No. It's an attunement to get your third eye cleansed and the connections repaired or healed, combined with exercises to help you build up your third eye after.

And it works.

There are noticeable results right away, though depending on where you are in your journey and what your expectations are, your results and experiences may vary.

My strongest skill was clairaudience and weakest was clairvoyance. This hasn't changed, but again, where I could once see nothing, I now can see them very clearly, both astrally and when they manifest physically as well.

I also have control of my third eye. By doing the exercise I built up the foundation to be able to do this. Some people, I have heard blasted open their third eyes and couldn't control what got in or what they experienced. They had to have someone else force it closed or take other measures to control it.

I have perfect control over mine. I can shift my view to astral, where I can see my companions, people's auras, energy or other things and I can turn it off if I need to.

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to ask.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hey E:

Thank you so much for sharing this, you can't even imagine the timing of this actually. I am going to read this again this afternoon then look into possibly having this done. My third eye is one I feel has so much more potential and I am like you, I can hear and can only sometimes see but it's short little bursts that I don't usually remember details of.

Ok stay tuned, i will spend more time reading this today
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Just read this again and in detail. Very very cool and what I love most, is your honest description of this not being an instant fix. Nothing is and those that don't want to put the work into what they have been given will gain nothing, you get what you give.... Good for you for sticking with it, and journaling, something I need to focus more on myself. I am going to do this myself, after my next gate and a month to process what I have been through. the third eye for me has been a tough one and I trust your recommendation and the individuals on this forum more than anyone I know local.

Very excited, thanks for sharing your experience...
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Wow, this is amazing and really solid results too. I will hear thoughts telepathically, but like yourself, I am clairvoyant impaired. Maybe I will try this as well in the future. Thanks for sharing.
Sapphire

Thank you for sharing your experience with it! I am planning on getting it soon and am so glad to read about someone else's experience with it and how working with it helped your abilities.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
User4445

Eilana wrote:So it's a little bit more than a year actually, (approximately a year and 5 months) but I wanted to share my experience and results from this working as I said I would when I got a chance to.

I received the Lord Uphir Third Eye attunement last May and it remains probably my favorite working I've ever had done as it was what finally worked to open my third eye and get it to a functioning state.

I can't even tell you how many other things I had done. I tried spells, exercises, rituals, spelled items that would supposedly help open my third eye. None ever produced noticeable results and all I knew for certain was that my third eye was not really opening or working.

I could not see my demons or spiritual companions and that was really the one thing I wanted most. I could hear them but was basically blind. Even then, I questioned what I heard and did not fully believe it.

When the working was complete I received a report about the findings and what had been done. I'll share some excerpts from that here:
When we began the working there was a shield that was blocking and protecting Eilana, we had to match the energetic frequency in order to get through it. This is a good thing, as it is protecting her. First observation, her Third eye is absolutely gorgeous. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen, it is multicoloured and shines with a radiant divine light. Uphir said it was really strong but there were a few touch ups that need to be done. There is a small amount of sludge in the lower left hand corner of the chakra. Uphir also said that the chakra was not shining as brightly as it could have been as there is the tendency to think poorly of herself and not fully allow her power to shine.. There were pockets of this strange energy all throughout the chakra which he kept calling liquid un-confidence. They were a hazel grey colour. The presence of false darkness was also uncovered in the chakra. Her connection points between the mind and the chakra were good and strong. She has a lot of ability and many gifts that have yet to be uncovered. Her pineal gland is in pretty good shape, it glows with a nice golden light.

When scanning the mind though, we heard the worlds self defeating erroneous thinking, there is anger and sludge that coats the mind. This thought process is what is greatly hindering spiritual development and encasing the mind with sludge. We began work on the Chakra, removing the haze from the lower regions. Uphir is using a specialized technique to carefully remove the liquid non confidence as it has to be done VERY carefully. There are 8 pockets that have to be removed. We are working on the haze and it has revealed an energy that feels like sheet metal.
Now, the sheet metal thing is really interesting... One day, a few years ago I physically went completely blind. It lasted for about an hour and the only thing I could see was metallic grey color and jagged lines. I was standing in my bedroom when it happened. I was looking through my dresser when this grey metal appeared in front of me and blocked my vision. I freaked out. I started screaming and crying. My husband came running in and was like, "What's wrong??" I held my hands up in front of my face, inches away from my eyes but I could not see them. I told him, "I can't see my hands. I can't see anything." I couldn't even detect changes in light. I thought I was completely blind and had no idea WHAT had suddenly happened. We almost called an ambulance, but I didn't have full medical coverage so I ended up calling my mother first.
She told me, "Oh, you're having an ocular migraine. Just wait, it will go away." Sure enough, in like 40 minutes my vision slowly came back and it was like it never happened. I could see perfectly fine. The doctor had no good explanation for it. His explanation was that it happens to some people and no one knows what triggers it. There was nothing physically wrong with me. I had never been in any pain and ocular migraines are harmless, as long as you don't try to drive (or do anything that could be dangerous) while having them.
It bothered me when they told me that and I always wondered if there was something else going on that caused it. After seeing this in the reading I was certain it was related. I think that moment when I went physically blind was when it attached to me.

They were able to remove the sheet metal energy, reconnect some points that had been severed, remove sludge and remove a tiny spot on my pineal gland as well.

Immediately noticeable results were that I could see colors and blurry shapes with my astral and physical eyes, while fully conscious. There was actually vision instead of just nothing. I also had incredibly vivid dreams following the completion of the working.

The real fun began though when I started doing the exercises from the booklet included with the working. I did these daily with my Demon companions and kept a journal of the results. I started with the 'See your spirits in your higher world' exercise. I repeated this until I felt I had done it enough times and wanted to move on to another one. I even wrote about this exercise in my blog.

After 3 weeks of doing this exercise daily, I moved on to the 'Viewing with your astral eyes' and the 'Viewing with your physical eyes' exercises. I would sometimes do both of these the same day or would alternate days. These two I practiced for months. Some entries were short. Sometimes it was just the same thing day after day, 'I saw shadows/dark *whichever color* energy/ripples, lines or movement'. But I made sure to do it daily, even when it didn't seem anything changed.

When I would get frustrated, I would go back and read how my sight had been before having the working done or doing the exercises, and it helped me realize how far I had come. It also gave me that push to keep going and not give up.

So is this working an instant, fix-all for opening your third eye where you will see (or hear, or whatever else you're looking for) everything completely and flawlessly the day after?
No. It's an attunement to get your third eye cleansed and the connections repaired or healed, combined with exercises to help you build up your third eye after.

And it works.

There are noticeable results right away, though depending on where you are in your journey and what your expectations are, your results and experiences may vary.

My strongest skill was clairaudience and weakest was clairvoyance. This hasn't changed, but again, where I could once see nothing, I now can see them very clearly, both astrally and when they manifest physically as well.

I also have control of my third eye. By doing the exercise I built up the foundation to be able to do this. Some people, I have heard blasted open their third eyes and couldn't control what got in or what they experienced. They had to have someone else force it closed or take other measures to control it.

I have perfect control over mine. I can shift my view to astral, where I can see my companions, people's auras, energy or other things and I can turn it off if I need to.

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to ask.

:saddevil:

I'm not authorized to read your blog.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”