Wolfy's Lord Uphir's Attunement

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user309

Marosey wrote:
wolfy wrote:Pwanie.. well.. you will know "soon".. i think mine was one of the worse case there is. ..

Kit... i think i might need more. . Lol.. still feel i needed more stuff done. ..

Marosey... still need stuff done. .. still think i am lacking in a lot of places. ..things been clearer but still not silky smooth..

Heidi.. still messed up :)..
Well my work up is soon. I’m sure it’s not glamorous but I will be better.

Are you practicing the exercises in the booklet? How are things?

Everybody's reading is as glamorous as anyone else as everybody is unique :) so don't worry. Just post it up so we can read. I used to do it daily until I no longer able to as I don't live alone now. Now I do them from time to time, the Edited version suitable for interuptions. Well, its not as good but it have to do. the "concept" is still there.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Wow, wolfy! What a strong person you are to be working on overcoming all this! I am impressed. I am very glad someone bumped it up so that I could read it. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

You sure had a lot of crap blocking your third eye. Good thing you had this done!!! See I told you, you had to exercise your third eye more to translate the messages from your companions. Even Akelta said that, but in different words. Your third eye works, I know because things you have told me, however you only need to exercise it.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Marosey

Nefer wrote:You sure had a lot of crap blocking your third eye. Good thing you had this done!!! See I told you, you had to exercise your third eye more to translate the messages from your companions. Even Akelta said that, but in different words. Your third eye works, I know because things you have told me, however you only need to exercise it.
Yes once I get this working done. I’m going to make sure I do those exercises.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”