Third Eye Working Review~

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

I would never have gotten this working if not for the plethora of positive reviews here, so I'm gonna add mine to the pile. :D
-
“Initial scan of the third eye revealed a very healthy third eye, though there was not a lot of energy moving into it. We sensed that there may be an energy block that was preventing the energy from moving into the third eye chakra. The chakra itself is in relatively good health and was quite functional. We got to work scanning and assessing the chakra, looking for the block that might be causing the chakra to not be filled with energy. The chakra was very interesting shades of pink orange and purple. It was very pretty and was quite unique as we’ve never seen a chakra before that has this shade of colour to it. The pinks were a softer intuitive ability that would allow Amber to get senses of different objects and impressions from the environment around her. Orange energies are tied into various healing frequencies, Amber would be able to use her third eye to direct and guide healing energies and also get impressions on elements that might be plaguing an individual. The purple energies were intuitive energies, Clairsentience Clairaudience and clairvoyance. These can be developed over time and with practice.

Yup, I block up my third eye when I'm not using it.

We got to work, moving into the chakra sphere and looking for the block. We uncovered it and once it was removed we were able to fill the chakra completely with various shades of psychic energies to help support and stimulate the growth of Amber's natural skills and abilities. While we did this, Uphir worked deep into the chakra, opening up different shades of energies which would awaken her natural skills and allow her abilities to grow and thrive. We then did a deep infusion of her chakra using white, purple and golden energy. These energies were designed to move through the chakra, removing any blocks and helping to awaken her natural skills and abilities. Uphir then worked to attune her third eye to different spiritual energies so that she would have a wide range she could translate and interpret. Once the chakra was in good health, we moved to the connection points.

The energy colours they chose suit me very well!

Amber’s connection points were again in relatively good health, though they had not been utilized a lot and most of them were feeling compressed and closed off. We got to work on each of the connection points, opening them up and expanding the different energies. This would make it so that they would be able to move a large amount of spiritual energies through to the mind so they could be translated. We ran white energy through each individual connection point to open them up and expand the connection. This would allow the energy to move through with ease. We then coated each connection point in a blue energy that was designed to promote focus and concentration. This will assist Amber's mind with translating the spiritual energies that were received from the third eye chakra. We did a deep infusion of the connection points with a purple energy that was designed to activate Amber's natural skills and abilities. It would also allow her to take ahold of her skills and use them for receiving messages from spiritual world. We then checked each connection by running white energy through it before moving to the pineal gland.

Now, I'm impressed they noticed this. Indeed, this working was performed immediately after I had two week of exams, during which I did not practice at all.

Amber’s pineal gland had a very interesting energy that was cutting it and preventing it from shining with the golden energy that is usually present when the pineal gland is functioning. Uphir got to work removing this energy and releasing the golden energy that was contained inside the pineal gland. As he did this, we got to work infusing the pineal gland with golden divine energies and allowing it to open and expand. While we did this, Uphir worked with the pineal gland massaging it to relax and rejuvenate the energies. This would allow the pineal gland to receive and transmit energies from divine source. We then linked up the pineal gland to the crown chakra, clearing the channel and bringing down the divine energies. This flooded the pineal gland with golden energies and opened it up. It began to illuminate and radiate golden energies that expanded and moved to the aura, linking up to the various chakras. This will allow the pineal gland to receive messages from the higher self and divine source as well as work with the other chakras and the third eye to translate and interpret the powerful messages that are all around us in the unseen world.

I did notice that my aura had become golden even before they sent the writeup.

We then moved to the mind. There was some energy that was clouding Amber's ability to really translate and see the spiritual energies. We used a white energy to clear up the False Darkness that was present and used deep blue energy to work into the mind. This would open it up to the spiritual energies that were around. We did a deep infusion of the mind to cleanse and clear away any blocks that might be present. This would also assist her with focus and concentration so that she would be able to translate and interpret the spiritual energies with ease. There were some blocks that were uncovered. We removed them and continued opening up the energy centres. Once all the blocks were cleared away the mind relaxed and focused again. We began laying blue and violet energy in a grid formation that would act as a communication translation foundation. This will assist the mind in translating and interpreting the spiritual energies that come into the third eye.

Translating spiritual energies is much like using a new language. The more you practice, the stronger it becomes and the better you get at it. This grid will assist Amber in translating spiritual energies that come in, helping her to really embrace her skills and abilities. It will also help her learn how to read spiritual energies She has skills in Clairaudience, clairvoyance and Clairsentience as well as intuitive abilities. She should work with her senses and focus on the one that is strongest, allowing that to develop. The more she works at developing one skill, the more that one skill can be helped to develop the others as well. We ran white energy to the entire chakra system to make sure everything was working before closing the session with Uphir.”
-

In short, this was a very very accurate and helpful working! I'm glad to have gotten it, or I'd never have known about the pineal gland issue because it didn't cause me any problems. Though I can't be sure whether my recent growth is due to this working or my personal activities, I'm sure both contributed! :devillove:

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A very good reading! I am glad that your third eye system was mostly intact and that they could help you by opening it up for you. You have some nice energies and abilities that should open up from this. I love to hear about other peoples' readings. It is amazing what Lord Uphir can do. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Marosey

It’s a fantastic working.

Thanks for pointing
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for sharing your review of this working I have been thinking about getting this myself :)devil:
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

elena.rose wrote:Thank you for sharing your review of this working I have been thinking about getting this myself :)devil:
*whispers* it's very very worth it :lol:

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”