Camios Furbaby Blessing

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

I figured I would share what has happened since I had this blessing done.

First I would like to give some background on my two girls. They are both senior cats who have been with me since I was a small child.

The oldest one has always been a diva as she has aged she’s become even more of one. Whatever is yours is hers and she will lay on it. Whether that was my black T-shirt’s or my open school text book while I’m trying to do homework. It’s all hers. As she’s ages her playfulness and curiosity has went away. She mostly would lay in her beds. I sleep in the upstairs and she’d struggle to make it up there. However she doesn’t want you to help her. If you help her she’ll go right back down. She wants to do it herself.

Now since having this done the biggest thing is she’s been able to make it up the stairs. She comes up here every night. I’ve pulled out a bin next to my bed that she jumps on and then jumps upon the bed. As we’ve established she wants to do it herself. If you put her on the bed she won’t stay. She lays at my feet for a few hours before I leave for work. I didn’t think I’d ever see her upstairs this much.

Her curiosity and playfulness has returned as well. I do yoga every morning after work. She now will sit next to me and watch me the whole time. Or she will lay at the end of the yoga mat while I’m trying to do yoga and I’ll have to maneuver around her. Other times she’ll roll around on the floor next to me or wants to play. She’s very fascinated by me doing yoga. When I take a nap on the sofa she lays up on the top part while the other one is at my feet.

She gets around much better now it seems. It makes me very happy to see her make her way up the stairs. No struggling at all anymore.

Now cat number 2. She wasn’t supposed to be mine. But she attached herself to me as a kitten. She’s always been extremely playful, curious and well getting into everything. I would come home from school to a complete mess that I’d need to clean up in 15 minutes before my parents would come home. Or they’d yell at her and threaten to get rid of her. Which would lead to me threatening to destroy the house if they’d do that.

I never got along with my parents well growing up. We were both treated like bad kids, which increases our bond with each other. We’d look out for each other. Whatever item she’d break I’d quickly find a way to fix it, and when I’d come home from school in tears over bullying she’d be right there by my side. She’s always been by my side. I called her my partner in crime because she’s always by my side. Even when we got hit with a tornado a few months ago, which we never get those around here, while the other was hovering by the basement door wanting out, this one was right next to me, guarding me.

Now she still likes to get into things, however thankfully she’s calmed down with that as she’s aged. I’ve not had to superglue anything in a few years. However she’s been struggling with seasonal allergies, worse this year than usual. We both actually go through seasonal allergies at the same time for the same time period and mine have also been worse than usual. So I truly feel for her.

Now with her she is still struggling with the allergies. However some other things have changed. She’s always been afraid of thunderstorms. First sound of thunder she’d be there freaking out at my door. I’d let her in and she’s curl up as close as possible. Now however, she’s ok. The thunder doesn’t freak her out anymore. Wherever she’s laying at she stays at.
Overall she definitely seems more calm. I’ve slowly noticed her symptoms are getting better.While the time period she has it is getting close to ending, they were worse this year as my own allergies have been. She’s on something for it but even still it’s been a rougher year for her.

She’s still attached to me.When I nap on the sofa they’re both with me and when I’m awake a few hours from work they’re both laying with me. Which they used to never do. My lil diva has always hated sharing. Now however she’s fine with this one sharing the sofa with me or the bed. They both lay with me which is something I thought I’d never see.

I had purchased this not just to help my one girl out with her allergies. But they’ve both been looking out for me all these years since I was a kid. Even now they still look after me. I wanted to do something really special for them both.

I’m curious to see how things progress since it’s only been a few weeks since I had this done.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I’m so happy for you and your girls! 🌸
May you have many more blessings upon you all!
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Aw thank you for sharing this. It sounds like you have a beautiful relationship with your cats. I've been looking at this listing for a while so I really appreciate you writing about your experience. I have been very curious and it sounds wonderful.

I wish you all the best with your lovely girls and I hope the best for them!
Animals are the best :devillove:
Ulala
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere

windyjune wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:07 pm
Aw thank you for sharing this. It sounds like you have a beautiful relationship with your cats. I've been looking at this listing for a while so I really appreciate you writing about your experience. I have been very curious and it sounds wonderful.

I wish you all the best with your lovely girls and I hope the best for them!
Animals are the best :devillove:
They are! Honestly things have only gone up since posting this.

My one girl who I mentioned struggled to make it up the stairs before getting this. I had to buy a new mattress and boxspring. Unfortunately it’s much higher than the old one. I had thought the days of her laying on my bed were done. Not only did she jump up on here, she did so without the help of the bin. She’s actually been able to jump up onto the mattress without the bin to even help her anymore.
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Ulala wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:51 pm

My one girl who I mentioned struggled to make it up the stairs before getting this. I had to buy a new mattress and boxspring. Unfortunately it’s much higher than the old one. I had thought the days of her laying on my bed were done. Not only did she jump up on here, she did so without the help of the bin. She’s actually been able to jump up onto the mattress without the bin to even help her anymore.
Aww this gives me the feels. That is so incredible and wonderful to hear! I hope she continues to find and access that energy, power, and wellness.

As much as I complain to share my bed with my pets I really love it and it's nice to be able to share it with them. I have a cat that is also getting up there in age and a dog that was hurting after a bad injury. So I think I might go for it as they already got all the medical attention they could and would probably appreciate a lovely blessing in this form.
Ulala

windyjune wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:22 pm
Ulala wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:51 pm

Aww this gives me the feels. That is so incredible and wonderful to hear! I hope she continues to find and access that energy, power, and wellness.

As much as I complain to share my bed with my pets I really love it and it's nice to be able to share it with them. I have a cat that is also getting up there in age and a dog that was hurting after a bad injury. So I think I might go for it as they already got all the medical attention they could and would probably appreciate a lovely blessing in this form.
Aww

Yeah that’s what sealed it for me as well. They both already see the vet so any major issues have/would be taken care of.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”