Lord Uphir Third Eye Activation and Cleansing

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

On the night of the working I had very vivid dreams. I remember clearly sitting on rocks jutting out of the ocean and the sunlight sparkling on the ripples. There was someone with me sitting on the rock next to mine. I felt the wind blowing around us.
There was also multiple mini dreams warning me of someone in my life who I know is toxic, but who I sometimes get lulled into a false sense of security with.
Since the working I have often felt a familiar spirit touching my skin with a gentle tickling touch. This spirit does this when I ask for reassurance that they are there.
I get clear words and phrases during guided meditations, something I struggled to process clearly before.
When I received my scroll it mentioned that my 3rd eye Chakra energy colours are Gold, Purple, Violet, Indigo and Pink. The descriptions of these colours rang very true.
The unique elements and their explanations also fitted perfectly with my experiences. One of these is Connection to Demonic Energies.
I have active and heightened Clairsentience. Which explains why I can feel physical sensations from Spiritual beings. Cool breezes, my skin being touched, shivers, shadows having an 'occupied' feeling.
I won't go into too much detail here, but there has been a definite leap in awareness on my part. And yes, I am continuing to do daily exercises to keep developing my skills!

Overall I highly recommend this working to anyone who is looking to progress with their gifts and abilites. The assessment was amazingly accurate and I am very happy to have undergone this amazing procedure!
A massive Thank You to the Coven for providing this incredible service!
Shadowdoctor

Did you do the meditations leading up to the working?
Leo Sierra

Yes I do daily exercises using both visualization and meditation. I also like to stand before the rising sun with my eyes closed, it bathes me in a wonderful golden darkness.
Leo Sierra

Quick and honest update
TaipanTwist wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:10 am
On the night of the working I had very vivid dreams. I remember clearly sitting on rocks jutting out of the ocean and the sunlight sparkling on the ripples. There was someone with me sitting on the rock next to mine. I felt the wind blowing around us.
There was also multiple mini dreams warning me of someone in my life who I know is toxic, but who I sometimes get lulled into a false sense of security with.
Since the working I have often felt a familiar spirit touching my skin with a gentle tickling touch. This spirit does this when I ask for reassurance that they are there.
I get clear words and phrases during guided meditations, something I struggled to process clearly before.

Sadly the heightened senses didn't last.
It was still an interesting and fun experience while it lasted.

When I received my scroll it mentioned that my 3rd eye Chakra energy colours are Gold, Purple, Violet, Indigo and Pink. The descriptions of these colours rang very true.

I feel a bit foolish here. I realize after further reading that that the colours are usually a standard set, except in a few cases.

The unique elements and their explanations also fitted perfectly with my experiences. One of these is Connection to Demonic Energies.

I realize now that the Demonic path was just a stepping stone. Still it's the stones that make the road.
I know now I must be true to myself. Walking this road has started to bring more tears than joy, which tells me it's time to step away.

I have active and heightened Clairsentience. Which explains why I can feel physical sensations from Spiritual beings. Cool breezes, my skin being touched, shivers, shadows having an 'occupied' feeling.
I won't go into too much detail here, but there has been a definite leap in awareness on my part. And yes, I am continuing to do daily exercises to keep developing my skills!

I still want to know the truth, so I will continue to keep an open mind towards psychic skills.

Overall I highly recommend this working to anyone who is looking to progress with their gifts and abilites. The assessment was amazingly accurate and I am very happy to have undergone this amazing procedure!
A massive Thank You to the Coven for providing this incredible service!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

If i may speak on this a little And thankyou for sharing too!, the heightened sensations at the beginning may be an indicator of where your senses can get to or be when there is a clear current of energy flow. So it could be like precursor or taster to this. I recall when i had my third eye activation the first time i experienced similar things though eventually it kind if went back to a “ normalcy” though i was still more open overall. I have since found if the pathway is clear then you can experience that again. As for the colours; from others who have shared their results, i think each if us has a unique combination of colours anyway and in how they merge and interact as well, and also what that means And how that manifests for our senses too. I dont specifically think its like “ standard” as such.

As for your path, it is a long and winding road at times and there is much to learn from many different areas, though even still it remains unique to you. In light of my experiences of having walked and explored many paths, i have found the demonic path and working with demons it can bring up a lot of hardship at times, because they understand and know the darkness which is something not really dealt with in human society. It can be extremely challenging at times and it can be up to you how much you get out of it too and what specific things you wish to pursue with the demonic as well, why it matters or not. That being said you can still incorporate connection to the demonic on whatever path you choose to walk as well, if it is of interest to you.i do not feel we are necessarily limited to any one stringent structure or framework unless it really calls to you or you find benefit in It. I personally do not really name my path as i have walked many roads taoism, shamanism, pagan, chaos magick, demonic, kemetic, tantric etc-, and it is unique to us the roads we walk and where we are drawn too. Our paths are our own. That being said i wish you the very best with wherever you go and wherever you path leads you, may your path unfold before you in a myriad of beautiful and blessed ways. Thankyou also for you presence here on sns and all you have shared in this space too!
Leo Sierra

Heretique wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:42 pm
If i may speak on this a little And thankyou for sharing too!, the heightened sensations at the beginning may be an indicator of where your senses can get to or be when there is a clear current of energy flow. So it could be like precursor or taster to this. I recall when i had my third eye activation the first time i experienced similar things though eventually it kind if went back to a “ normalcy” though i was still more open overall. I have since found if the pathway is clear then you can experience that again. As for the colours; from others who have shared their results, i think each if us has a unique combination of colours anyway and in how they merge and interact as well, and also what that means And how that manifests for our senses too. I dont specifically think its like “ standard” as such.
So then it's not unusual for things to get more quiet after the inital burst of awareness. That is a relief to know as I was afraid the effects of the working were turning out to be only temporary.
As for your path, it is a long and winding road at times and there is much to learn from many different areas, though even still it remains unique to you. In light of my experiences of having walked and explored many paths, i have found the demonic path and working with demons it can bring up a lot of hardship at times, because they understand and know the darkness which is something not really dealt with in human society. It can be extremely challenging at times and it can be up to you how much you get out of it too and what specific things you wish to pursue with the demonic as well, why it matters or not. That being said you can still incorporate connection to the demonic on whatever path you choose to walk as well, if it is of interest to you.i do not feel we are necessarily limited to any one stringent structure or framework unless it really calls to you or you find benefit in It. I personally do not really name my path as i have walked many roads taoism, shamanism, pagan, chaos magick, demonic, kemetic, tantric etc-, and it is unique to us the roads we walk and where we are drawn too. Our paths are our own. That being said i wish you the very best with wherever you go and wherever you path leads you, may your path unfold before you in a myriad of beautiful and blessed ways. Thankyou also for you presence here on sns and all you have shared in this space too!
Thank you <3
I'll be sticking around. I like this forum and it's users, plus I have learned a lot here.
I've let myself become too narrow in my practices lately. I have been neglecting other areas of my path and ended up losing balance.
Also Belial called me to start work with Him and that's been pretty intense. So maybe I just need to step back for a while.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Ah that is great! Im glad you are sticking around! And yeah sometimes we do need to step back a bit and rebalance our paths. That is exciting about King Belial! I work with him on occasion he is a wonderful and powerful demon lord.
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Any updates ?

What are you doing in order to progress on your spiritual path ? What exercises do you do ?

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”