Video Oracles From The Dark Lord

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Velca did a wonderful reading for me that I wanted to share.

I’ve been in a pretty bad emotional place here for the last year due to my workplace and the individuals I work with. It’s hit a breaking point here lately. The every day being a blur really hit a nail on the head. Besides the people issues, we’re so busy at work I don’t get to take a break and I work ten hours. I get home and I’m too tired to do anything, I don’t even eat some days. Come home, go to bed, get up, consume a bunch of energy drinks, work, come home, sleep.

What’s really interesting is that morning I got the email of this reading after I got home from work I forced myself to reach out to Lord Belial. I had felt drawn to reach out to him for some reason. I had a severely horrible day at work. I hadn’t had much energy to do anything magick wise here lately and just reaching out to him took a lot out of me. I confessed how I’d been feeling and the point I was at. I went straight to bed afterwards and when I awoke an hour before work I saw the email of the reading came. It honestly couldn’t of come at a better time.

What’s funny about getting the same message from all of them is that I’m the sort of stubborn individual who needs to be told by more than on person. If I’m going on a road trip with some friends and one person tells me Im going the wrong way, I’m not gonna think to much on it. When more than one are like hey you’re going the wrong way, than it makes me stop and think ok I must be going the wrong way and check the map.

Having all four of them call me out on my mindset and the way I’ve been letting people treat me. I need to re-evaluate some things. Letting people treat me badly and never saying anything. Letting all of that build up. You called right out. I just don’t understand because I know I wouldn’t treat people that way so like why are they treating me this way? It should go without saying you don’t treat people like this.

You took the words right out of my mouth because I swear I say that like daily at work. I did my best last night to remember your words on forgiveness and not sitting and fuming over things.

What especially hit home was Lord Asmodeus message calling me out because later on that day at work I found myself questioning if there really was a light at the end of all this. When I got home and watched it again I was like, he called me out that I was gonna end up feeling like this.

I’ve definitely been feeling lost and unfulfilled as well so that also really hit home.

What’s really interesting is when I came home and rewatched it a second time I swore I saw a woman beside you when I got to Lilith part. I had to do a double take because I didn’t see anybody there the first time I watched it. I took your advice and ended up reaching out to Lilith about doing some shadow work.

I’m surprised she came forward. I was taking guesses as to who I thought may come forward for me and I got two out of the four right. Lord Asmodeus and Lord Lucifer.

Thank you for the wonderful reading and to Lord Lucifer, Lord Asmodeus, Lady Lilith and Lord Rosier for coming forward. It really helped shine a light on things and where/what I need to work on.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I’m just now seeing this but I appreciate you so much! I remember your reading so clearly because I learned quite a bit through doing yours. :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Ulala
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere

Velca wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:44 pm
I’m just now seeing this but I appreciate you so much! I remember your reading so clearly because I learned quite a bit through doing yours. :devillove:
I really glad I had it done and I really appreciate you doing the reading. I’ve rewatched it a few times since then and hearing that things are going to be getting better soon has been one of the biggest motivators in my life currently.
Ulala

Velca wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:44 pm
I also wanted to add I recently watched your what is coming next in love pick a card.I chose pile number 2 with the spider card. It inspired a lot of hope in me and made me a little emotional. I didn’t have much hope of not just finding someone but finding someone who’d be ok with me working with demons. (As a lesbian my dating pool is small as is)

To get such an overall positive reading has honestly inspired a change in me. The way I act and honestly carry myself.I’m really grateful that you do these readings.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”