Lord Uphir Third Eye Surgery review (Kiku)

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I woke up on the day hours before, feeling nervous. I told myself that at the end of the day, I will be a changed person. During the surgery, I took a shower, and it felt like I was in a trance, locked in focus and intention. I gathered the power to finally cleanse the burnout away. I visualised the shower washing my burnout down the drain, and chanted affirmations. My burnout was gone as soon as I stepped out of the shower and onto the bathroom carpet. I walked in my room, and the sunlight was shining through the blinds and onto my sacred space, my spot of meditation. I meditated and I thought I felt a heartbeat pulsating on my third eye. Throughout it, it was mostly a slight pressure on my third eye.

My reaction to my scroll was mostly disbelief. I thought I was tripping when I saw some information on myself. Of course there were some expected ones, like the heightened clairsentience. Since my self worth is still improving, I guess this contributed to my disbelief, so this was indeed huge ego boost in the right way (what Titania said in another related topic)!

I have five colours in my third eye chakra: purple, magenta, violet, indigo, and black. My friends told me that black indicates a strong heavy connection to the demonic divine. Massive irony when I was raised catholic, where I went to a catholic primary and secondary school. Pretty much my childhood was anti-demon. Other than heightened clairsentience, I am connected to the Crypt energies, I can also receive strong messages + tap in vibrations from the rot and decay in the Crypt realm (Crypt Divination), and finally connection to demonic energies.

I have a nice amount of active abilities, with that I look forward to start organising my exercise regime to hone my skills now that I know my strengths and weaknesses. Even if they are still awakening, everyone of them is possible to master. When get started on the weaker abilities, I’d just be a few steps back in the starting line. It has been three weeks since I had the surgery done. This has effectively brought me back on my feet after months of inactivity and lack of drive. I have never felt this light, like my very being was relaxing on a cloud. Everything felt like ease as there was nothing to hold me back, I could sense my companions better, get in a relaxed state for meditation, and visualisation.

I thank S&S and Lord Uphir for the surgery, I feel bad because they had to fix 20 years of damage caused from my trauma, so my pineal gland was littered with tears, blocks, plugs and false darkness. I thank Forrest for pointing me to this working since the start of the year. I thank my friends for running it through with me, and explaining things I did not get. I truly am grateful!

Satanic Orb review will be up soon, I've yet to fully experience my practice with it.
wabil

Kiku wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:09 am
I woke up on the day hours before, feeling nervous. I told myself that at the end of the day, I will be a changed person. During the surgery, I took a shower, and it felt like I was in a trance, locked in focus and intention. I gathered the power to finally cleanse the burnout away. I visualised the shower washing my burnout down the drain, and chanted affirmations. My burnout was gone as soon as I stepped out of the shower and onto the bathroom carpet. I walked in my room, and the sunlight was shining through the blinds and onto my sacred space, my spot of meditation. I meditated and I thought I felt a heartbeat pulsating on my third eye. Throughout it, it was mostly a slight pressure on my third eye.

My reaction to my scroll was mostly disbelief. I thought I was tripping when I saw some information on myself. Of course there were some expected ones, like the heightened clairsentience. Since my self worth is still improving, I guess this contributed to my disbelief, so this was indeed huge ego boost in the right way (what Titania said in another related topic)!

I have five colours in my third eye chakra: purple, magenta, violet, indigo, and black. My friends told me that black indicates a strong heavy connection to the demonic divine. Massive irony when I was raised catholic, where I went to a catholic primary and secondary school. Pretty much my childhood was anti-demon. Other than heightened clairsentience, I am connected to the Crypt energies, I can also receive strong messages + tap in vibrations from the rot and decay in the Crypt realm (Crypt Divination), and finally connection to demonic energies.

I have a nice amount of active abilities, with that I look forward to start organising my exercise regime to hone my skills now that I know my strengths and weaknesses. Even if they are still awakening, everyone of them is possible to master. When get started on the weaker abilities, I’d just be a few steps back in the starting line. It has been three weeks since I had the surgery done. This has effectively brought me back on my feet after months of inactivity and lack of drive. I have never felt this light, like my very being was relaxing on a cloud. Everything felt like ease as there was nothing to hold me back, I could sense my companions better, get in a relaxed state for meditation, and visualisation.

I thank S&S and Lord Uphir for the surgery, I feel bad because they had to fix 20 years of damage caused from my trauma, so my pineal gland was littered with tears, blocks, plugs and false darkness. I thank Forrest for pointing me to this working since the start of the year. I thank my friends for running it through with me, and explaining things I did not get. I truly am grateful!

Satanic Orb review will be up soon, I've yet to fully experience my practice with it.

Lord Uphir – Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing
https://satanandsons.com/product/lord-u ... cleansing/

Will Lord Uphir be a companion for life or just do the surgery and leaves ???

Any ways good luck :grouphug:

and best wishes for you :possessed:
Shadowdoctor

How long did it take you to get your reading from the Priestess?
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Shadowdoctor wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:09 am
How long did it take you to get your reading from the Priestess?
Usually it takes up to a week to get the write up. Currently the coven is very busy and the pandemic is just slowing things down more.

Please be patient and wait, it is being working on.
Shadowdoctor

thank you.
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home

wabil wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:08 am
Kiku wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:09 am

I have five colours in my third eye chakra: purple, magenta, violet, indigo, and black. My friends told me that black indicates a strong heavy connection to the demonic divine. Massive irony when I was raised catholic, where I went to a catholic primary and secondary school. Pretty much my childhood was anti-demon. Other than heightened clairsentience, I am connected to the Crypt energies, I can also receive strong messages + tap in vibrations from the rot and decay in the Crypt realm (Crypt Divination), and finally connection to demonic energies.

Lord Uphir – Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing
https://satanandsons.com/product/lord-u ... cleansing/

Will Lord Uphir be a companion for life or just do the surgery and leaves ???

Any ways good luck :grouphug:

and best wishes for you :possessed:
He did the surgery with the priestesses and left.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All

I saw your review so late, but I'm happy to read about your experiences! <3

Reading the scroll gives you confidence in yourself and your abilities and I still find myself reading it just to remind myself who I am :)

That black in your third eye sounds very interesting and I'd like to know more if you have anything new to share about it :devilgrin:
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you for the review, I really appreciated it. This is definitely on my to get done list within this or next year. it is great to see someone else perspective.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Really interesting review. Looking forward to see more of your succes and progress in energy work / psychic abilities. I am preparing myself and i'm saving up for this surgery as well.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”