Azazel`s Ascending of the Black Flame

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

Incridible, this Magickal tool crafted by the hand of Azazel is really incridible and most powerful. I am working with it daily, I received it about seven weeks ago. Energies are very strong, the Black Flame burns away blocks, it is sometimes a sense of burning, intense and strong, but with results. The mind is clear. I performed as well the rituals from the scroll. The ritual "Journey of the dark self" had incridible results, so I try to explain it, but I think, that it is individual, too.
Azazel prepared me after entering the First and Second Gate. My clairsentience ability is developed, so I am able to sense and feel the Beating Heart of the Void, a very strong experience. Holding this Magickal tool, energies mixed together, Azazel synchronized my heart beat with the Beating Heart of the Void, with physical results. My physical strength increased, my cardio vascular system becomes more powerful and stronger, but after this working, I was exhausted, strength came more and more the following days. After entering the 3. Gate I felt during that night in my energy centres, Chakras, very strong, intense sometimes "burning" energies from Azazel himself, removing blocks. The following day I was exhausted, I asked Azazel, if he would give me smoothing energies, and he did. During the following days, strength, confidence and trust increased, and I started with discovering my dark self and shadow work. I am using the Dark Mirror Oracle ( Laura Sava).( I can recommand these cards, I like this kind of dark arts.) I know this journey and empowerment will be continued, it is a development process, a gift from Lord Azazel. My relationship with this Dark Lord is more intense. I am so grateful to have this opportunity. Thanks.
Shadowdoctor

This sounds excellent.
darkstarfyre

Hi can send me the pdf? I bought the magical but akelta has not send me yet due to her being busy i think.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

darkstarfyre wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:50 pm
Hi can send me the pdf? I bought the magical but akelta has not send me yet due to her being busy i think.
If you bought it, you should get a download link to the document.
It comes with the receipt and if you have a login for the store and used it to purchase it, you can download it directly from there too.
So if you're waiting for a scroll, you won't get that as an extra email.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”