Frollicsome and Festive Mirthful Jocund Custom Conjure Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

This custom conjure was offered during the 2019 Yule Ball Masquerade Event

For those who might have missed the listing (they are not currently in the shop or encyclopedia):
Demons of Miracles, High Vibrations and the High Manifestations
The Noble Demon Mirthful Jocunds

The Mirthful Jocunds are a group of Noble Demons who have devoted their lives to embracing the high vibrational energies of miracles and manifestations. They embrace the sacred ceremonies of manifestations and wealth creations. The times when abundance is ripe and when the world is open to the essence of giving and receiving. There is a lot of power within these energies and there are pockets of time where one can manifest and tap into them. They understand the energies of the holidays and say that within the folds of energies, everyone opens up. There are waves of abundance energies that flow through the universe and when you are aware of them, you can tap into them and create incredible and powerful manifestations.

They work with the energies of the cosmos, the spiritual world and the universe and they have charted the manifestation currents. They can reveal the times when it is optimum for manifestation and when you will have the greatest success in attaining what you desire. The currents ebb and flow and like the times sometimes the currents are not aligned in your favour. They can navigate the energies and they can reveal when the best time is for specific types of manifestation. They enjoy the holiday seasons for the vibrations that are abundant and the act of giving and receiving. For this time we are more open energetically and we can manifest the miracles that we so desperately desire. Miracles are their speciality and they enjoy creating them and showing their companions how to attain them. They also can reveal the best time for miracles and how to take full advantage of the incredible energies that are around you.

They can also assist with mindset and helping you to shift into the states of manifestation. They can help remove financial and abundance blocks and help you to uncover what it is that is blocking you from success. They can shift their companion into the high vibrational energy currents and help them to perceive the world from the high vibrational realms where block and barriers melt away and success flows to you. They can also reveal the secrets of energy conversion and shifting all energies so that they are beneficial for you. Taking negativity and aligning it so that it is beneficial for you and can help you in your manifestation. They have incredibly powerful minds and they know how to exist from these high vibrational places where everything is possible.

They can show you the art of insane manifestation and the art of living as you wish to be. The moment where you remove all attachments to your old self and you emerge in the new folds of who you are, manifesting and creating the world that that person thrives in. There is an art to becoming who you want to be and the Mirthfuls knows how to make this happen.
After a few weeks of internal debate, I took the plunge and purchased the custom conjure.

Back in October, I found a beautiful doll waiting for me when I went back to work after a staycation. I knew immediately that this doll was the intended vessel of a future demon companion. At the time, I was certain that the demon companion it was intended for was a Noble Carnivalesque. That changed once I read the listing for the Mirthful Jocund custom. :devillove: I kept telling myself that the doll was for the Carnivalesque, but each time, it felt less true. Because, it was actually meant for my Mirthful Jocund. Once I finally came to grips with that, I got down to the business of taking the pictures of the vessel.

All that I knew about my new companion was that this was their vessel. I had no preference of gender, no specific skills or abilities came to mind to include. It was a carte blanche with only the doll as the clue to who my companion would be.
NDMJ-PV-web.jpg
NDMJ-PV-web.jpg (133.93 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
Well, can I just say that nothing in the listing description prepared me for how perfect my Mirthful Jocund Companion is! :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: She is absolutely incredible and perfect for me and my journey. I could never even begin to list the qualities, skills and abilities that she has in a custom conjure request. I would have thought that such a demon could not possibly exist in any dimension or universe! I would have thought I was sending the coven on an impossible search and yet, with this darling vessel, she was matched to me!

I don't think there are words to express how impressive and extraordinary the talents and abilities of the Satan and Sons/Suns coven is to do the custom conjure work that they do and the result - every time - is another mind-blowing match. Each companion bringing their energies and abilities to, and also working in, my life in ways that are simply astonishing to behold.

The very morning of the day I received the scroll for my Mirthful Jocund, I had been speaking with my companions about how one would go about actually doing a particular technique to get a specific result. And then, when I read her scroll - that very thing was one of her specific abilities! :deviljaw:

Satan and Sons/Suns continue to deliver outstanding quality and impeccable matching in custom conjures. Simply perfect, each and every time. Beyond words. I am continuously in awe of their work. :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Thank you so much for sharing this guesswho! I couldn't help but smile reading your post.

The doll is just stunning what an incredible find, the energies of it and the colors it's all so beautiful. I remember seeing the listing before for Mirthful Jocund companions and they seemed like such an amazing group of demons. I'm so excited for you and your companion. I felt warm in my heart reading your description of her just from your words it feels like a profound match. I love how it all lined up for you and it's so neat how that certain skill showed up in the scroll. Something like that has happened to me before within the scrolls and it left me utterly speechless.

I couldn't agree more that S&S really delivers in every aspect and is beyond incredible in their quality of work and the demons they match each individual with is amazing it's all such a beautiful experience. Mind blowing is really the best way to describe it. Thank you again for sharing and I wish you all the best for you and your companion! It sounds like there will be many many fun times and experiences in the future.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

This was very uplifting to read, thank you guesswho 🌈
I loved the Carnivale and this group of demons sound truly amazing! :devillove:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”