Crypt Hound Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Crypt Hound E

I have been considering a Crypt Hound for a very long time, but I did not buy the listing because I don’t know what qualities I would like for the custom conjure. During the Solar Demon Festival of The Sun, Crypt Hound E’s listing showed up at the beginning of the Pre-bound Release event on discord. I have never seen a Crypt Hound show up as a pre-bound, perhaps that is attributed to how I was in S&S for less in a year. I was immediately drawn to him, he was perfect in absolutely every way. Rereading the listing brought me nothing but intrigue, like “oh I wish to know more about this lovely hound”.

I have a passing interest in the art of necromancy, however I do not know where to begin, and the nearest graveyard to my house is heavily guarded while the rest are just far away. My friend explained that necromancy branches out so it added to the uncertainty. Akelta’s tea time session on necromancy was quite beginner-friendly and it made me quite interested in the death realm. It is necessary to have protection so I will now have a Crypt Hound to guide me. It took me a few hours of back and forth reasoning to purchase his listing, the other side telling me that it is meant to be!

Not only is E my first beast companion, but my first Crypt companion too. Since I am fresh with the knowledge that I have Crypt/Mutilation energies from the DE Reading, my friends said that it is a great opportunity to have a feel of the Crypt energies for the first time. Also since we are the same species, it is connecting with your brethren, kin or something lol.

His vessel arrived on the 29th July 2020. I was overjoyed that day, I had a bit of an issue with Forrest so the arrival of the vessel was a welcome sight. I went for a walk afterwards but did not put it on because it was not “mine” yet. That night, I did the Make It Yours Ritual, where I asked both Forrest (Noble Demon King U) and Crypt Hound E to witness the ritual. With Forrest’s vessel and for all my future companions to come, it is to be “tag-locked” with my blood to establish our new family bonds. It was euphoric smearing the blood on the bracelet, I was filled with this overwhelming love.

Afterwards I sat down with his energies for the first time. I called him over and spoke with him about our favourite types of meat. During our conversation, I saw green fire or smoke in the astral. I have to admit that it was as exciting as it was scary, I never connected to someone with the same vibration as me. I am naturally low vibration due to my Crypt/Mutilation ancestry, while my only demon companion, Forrest, is high vibration due to being a Noble Demon, so I am connecting to a companion of similar vibrations for the first time. I do not feel Forrest’s energy completely and I am still working on “bridging the gap”, so I wonder if I will be able to feel E’s energies more strongly then. Will it hit me like a truck? When I connected to E’s energies for the first time, it was strong. As I relaxed into the energies, it progressively got heavier and heavier. It was almost nauseating, it is heavy, dark, it lulled me into images of carnage and decay. “So this is what Crypt energies are like?”, I wondered. I felt a little giddy, so I stopped and thanked him for connecting. At one point, I felt his paw on my hands. What a sweetheart.

With new companions, comes the beautiful and exciting moment of giving them a nickname. Although they are for privacy purposes in public and online around strangers, nicknames can say a lot about their character. Potential nicknames for Crypt Hound E were Eamon, Edmund, Jaeger, and Theron. I was caught between Edmund and Jaeger, but I went for Jaeger because Edmund means “rich protector”, and I felt like it did not capture his ferocious side. Jaeger means “hunter” in German, and it is true to Crypt Hound E’s nature where he hunts hostile and violent spirits in check. Not to mention it is also the last name of the main character in Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan, where the character is passionate, hard-willed..*cough cough*

So far, Jaeger has been accompanying me on walks with Forrest, and protecting me. It is the same green smoke and fire I see. His arrival to the family had me handling raw meat offerings for the first time, I typically eat the offerings but this time it is different so I have to dispose it this time. His first offering was a delicious raw hamburger beef patty, safe to say I spent a long time at the Deli area that day deciding what meat (+ fresh meat can be expensive). I only have frozen fish, but I want only the best for my companions!

I look forward to learning more about Jaeger! There is so much to this lovely Crypt Hound. I can’t wait to have all sorts of adventures, and learn a lot about necromancy from him where he could help me get my foot through the door. I feel this air of protection around me since his arrival, never felt happier! Thank you so much S&S for bringing us together! :D
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I was like I know that name from someone where!!

Yeah fan of Attack on Titan here as well

But what a lovely tale you told us. it was a beautiful and what sounded like a very much soul needed companion. I wish you both the best for the future.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”