Ascended Spiritual Coaching and customer service of SS

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

ming

I have been through some rumors these days, which almost get me quit my path on spirituality. Just before the night I decided to cancel all services from multiple sellers, I received an email from SS. Differ from those people throwing rocks on me, Eilana and Akelta showed so much care and love to me. They are the first group of people who do not believe those rumors but think independently if that is true or not. Their email saved me from quitting this path. (I was like, ok, I could keep being a programmer in my physical world lol) Allow me to show appreciation to them and SS coven members.

I had this one-hour coaching with Belladonna. I didn’t know much about him before, what really surprised me is that he’s a reader who read through my soul. (I thought only Velca doing reading on SS, he’s amazing). There’s a fun fact on me, if I do not have 100% faith in that reader, he or she could probably not get the right information at all(most of the time just completely opposite ones) We talked a lot in this coaching(because I had too many questions lol). He could just see me through during simple conversation. I am completely true to myself and I don’t follow majority. I am clear with my path. I connected to my mind, body and soul. He feels my powerful intensions while I can resonate with what he said so strongly. I have been alone for 26 years, which does not mean I don’t have friends. I kept on my own path which is unique and different from everyone else. I am alone but never lonely.

He’s a life coach. There’s an old saying in China: you could meet countless teachers who teach skills, but you could rarely meet someone who is a real/life teacher. Lucky me, I met one. Instead of telling me what is right or wrong, he encourages me to follow my own path and strengthen my own will. Another saying in China “Still waters run deep”. I can see he’s a delight and very experienced practitioner but he’s so humble. He’s one of the few understand the true darkness of demonology.

I was in the wrong environment seeing many experienced practitioners suffer from emotional problems, speaking aggressively against others, which really made me concern if that’s the real state of getting close to demon divination/deities.(Sorry about this idea, there’s no disrespect of demons) What I feel from Eilana’s email, Akelta’s tea chat and Belladonna’s coaching are determination, willpower, Benevolence, love and care, all (I consider) positive energies.

I am an inexperienced learner, but I could so easily get connect with him. The energy around and inside me resonates with him especially when it covers the Truth. Everything happened in perfect divination time: the emails from Eilana, the coaching with Belladonna, etc. Thank you all for encouraging and leading me to my path.

Last but not least, I want to show my appreciation for everyone who ever helped me on this path, no matter if we are connected or not right now. All those learning opportunities and support I carve into deep of my heart.

Blessings to all of you.
Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
:death2:
Belladonna
Patron Deities: Source
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan & The Dark Divine

Ming, Thank you so so much for this humbling post :devillove: It is very moving & and i am so grateful to have been able to bring support to you & your path. You are an incredible soul & we are very grateful to be here for you and offer support where it is needed here in this lifetime! Thank you so much for stepping forward and sharing so openly here with us.

We are so happy & beyond grateful to offer service to you and your spiritual journey! We look forward to seeing you around the community & we are so excited to watch your grow & expand on your spiritual journey. :devilclap:

Blessings! :cuteghost:
I will give your heart a place to rest when all you have has turned and left 🖤

"Remember my name...For one day, I will not..."

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”