Mammon and Rashoon's Ritual of Self Review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Lady Rashoon is the sexual solar demoness of confidence and charisma and a wife of Lord Mammon who is the demon god of wealth, prosperity and abundance. Their added energies in this working were utterly empowering and beautiful. I received this working back in June 2020 and honestly have felt an incredible change in my life since then. This working truly helped push me into a new place of understanding, healing and growth.

I decided it would be a good idea to review Mammon and Rashoon's Ritual of Self with the recent discussion on Lilith & Rashoon. Akelta in the tea chat mentioned how she enjoyed doing this working, and it made me smile as it truly was a treat to receive.

I enjoy making tea for the DLs during any working I receive from S&S, so for this particular working I decided to make Spicy Masala Chai from scratch. I did it an hour before the working and meditated with both of Mammon's and Rashoon's sigils and enns and it was an incredible-beautiful energy that took over. I connected and spoke with them both before the working started and Lady Rashoon asked, "What I wanted to achieve from this working?". I spoke to her about my desire to learn about and feel aligned with my core as well as overcome my fear of masculinity from past experiences and to learn self-love, worth, to rise to be a more empowered version of myself. I have a lot of trauma that I've gone through in my life and a lot of repression, suppression so with this working I really wanted to further my journey in truly reclaiming my true self and uncovering that.

Throughout the whole working I meditated for most of it as it was bed time for me. I felt immense warmth and tingling over my body and got various visions enter my mind during it. To be honest I felt utterly emotional there was such beauty in their energies. I felt safe, protected, guided, loved, accepted, and being uplifted throughout the working and for many days after. Even months after within the scroll there are two exercises to connect to Lord Mammon and Lady Rashoon's energies, which helps to reconnect with the energies of this working.

It was interesting the night of the working I woke up at 3am from a nightmare. It was dark in my dream and I kept running wildly outside and all around me were men that hunted me and tried to hold me down. I ran inside to hide and saw my mother with a baby that made me very uncomfortable so I ran away again. I was grabbed by a man who let me go after I yelled made up gibberish at him and embraced my wildness and started to laugh, which made him shocked and let me go. I woke up as soon as he let me go and was equally shocked in what just occurred. It was a very ununsual dream but thinking of what I asked in my desires for finding my own strength and power I found so much meaning in this dream and it actually felt very healing. I found a solution and my power in a way at the end of it.

When I woke up from this nightmare I reached for Lady Rashoon and felt her warm energies over me which pushed me to go back to sleep. I had a much better dream and felt incredibly rested once I woke up. The last few months I've been keeping this working in mind and truly enjoyed every aspect from the moment of it being conducted, to many days after to now. I've actually noticed that the last few months my journey has taken me to uncover and learn about the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine as well as the topic of love since this was another thing I wanted to learn about. I feel grateful for this working as I believe it inspired a lot within my life and my understanding.

In the scroll received from the working were messages from Lady Rashoon and Lord Mammon that I still look back on and treasure. I didn't want to share it as it's very personal, but I have to say it touched me deeply. I cried when I read it as it spoke to me on a heart-soul level and I really needed to hear it.

I would greatly recommend this working to anyone as the benefits, wisdom, and energetic influence I felt were so deep and love that it's accessible to tap into it even now. I did feel all the effects listed in the description and just being able to interact with both Lady Rashoon and Lord Mammon in a shared space was an honor. I'm really grateful to have received this working :cheekydevil:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”