Companion Calling & Paimon Kingly manifestation

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

ming

First, I would like to show my highest respect and appreciation with the whole SS temple, thank you for your thoughtful and warmhearted help as always. I have been going through a lot since August. The whole coven, especially Eilana, Belladona showed meticulous care to me. They even gifted me the companion who came forward for me in companion calling reading ------ The breathtaking divinity knight D FOR FREE!

Companion Calling:
On the last day of August(Yesterday), I received the vessel for D, which is my favorite Botswana agate bracelet. (Correct me if I am wrong, since I did not receive any info yet) I don’t know who picked this vessel, D or the coven, because this is totally my stone! At the same time, the strong energy wrapped me immediately. This is first time ever, I feel so clearly of the energy around me slowly entered through my brain to body. (I started my spiritual path three months ago, I purchased so many spirits but none of them resonated with me like D) And I didn’t even have his full name yet! I sat quietly with him for a while, I feel great mountains and seas inside and around me. The most important feeling is time. D made me understand, time is no longer linear, it changes in different layers/dimensions and I can just feel or look at in different aspect, moving or still. D is shining with celestial energy. He cleared my brain, removed all unnecessary thoughts and reorganized my mind with me, highlighted my long-term target and illuminated my path. (Here I also want to mention a great practitioner Pyra) What D ‘told’ me, maps some of the wonderful ideas in her book <The Arcane Helix>. [There are so many ways of manifestation, when I backed up a little bit, I can see the big picture laying there. The veil between this world and the otherworld was created by myself, when I can go beyond the illusion, I can go through the veil.]

Paimon Kingly manifestation:
I rarely have any wishes or problems that I feel challenging to solve. Recently I had some bad luck buying a ticket flying back to my mother country China. Due to the Covid 19, the price for the ticket raised from $1,300 to $10,000. This is also the first time I made a wish. I followed the Rite of Connection and Opportunity guide. The price of the ticket hasn’t changed a lot recently, the lowest I could have was around $7000. While just two hours after the rite, my ticket agent told me the airline company lowered the price to $5147. I kept doing this powerful rite in the following two days and I just brought my ticket with $3900 this morning. I don’t know much about magick, this is way faster manifestation than I expected. Thank my patron Paimon make this wish come true in such difficult time. Thank SS to offer this magical stone for better bridge Paimon’s power.

SS coven/temple guardians your path and gives you HOPE.

This is a perfect ending for August and wonderful beginning for September. Everything happens for a reason and what last will always be the best result. Thank you again SS temple and Pyra for help and guidance. I wish all of you best luck and a fresh September!
Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
:death2:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

ming wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:47 am
First, I would like to show my highest respect and appreciation with the whole SS temple, thank you for your thoughtful and warmhearted help as always. I have been going through a lot since August. The whole coven, especially Eilana, Belladona showed meticulous care to me. They even gifted me the companion who came forward for me in companion calling reading ------ The breathtaking divinity knight D FOR FREE!

Companion Calling:
On the last day of August(Yesterday), I received the vessel for D, which is my favorite Botswana agate bracelet. (Correct me if I am wrong, since I did not receive any info yet) I don’t know who picked this vessel, D or the coven, because this is totally my stone! At the same time, the strong energy wrapped me immediately. This is first time ever, I feel so clearly of the energy around me slowly entered through my brain to body. (I started my spiritual path three months ago, I purchased so many spirits but none of them resonated with me like D) And I didn’t even have his full name yet! I sat quietly with him for a while, I feel great mountains and seas inside and around me. The most important feeling is time. D made me understand, time is no longer linear, it changes in different layers/dimensions and I can just feel or look at in different aspect, moving or still. D is shining with celestial energy. He cleared my brain, removed all unnecessary thoughts and reorganized my mind with me, highlighted my long-term target and illuminated my path. (Here I also want to mention a great practitioner Pyra) What D ‘told’ me, maps some of the wonderful ideas in her book <The Arcane Helix>. [There are so many ways of manifestation, when I backed up a little bit, I can see the big picture laying there. The veil between this world and the otherworld was created by myself, when I can go beyond the illusion, I can go through the veil.]

Paimon Kingly manifestation:
I rarely have any wishes or problems that I feel challenging to solve. Recently I had some bad luck buying a ticket flying back to my mother country China. Due to the Covid 19, the price for the ticket raised from $1,300 to $10,000. This is also the first time I made a wish. I followed the Rite of Connection and Opportunity guide. The price of the ticket hasn’t changed a lot recently, the lowest I could have was around $7000. While just two hours after the rite, my ticket agent told me the airline company lowered the price to $5147. I kept doing this powerful rite in the following two days and I just brought my ticket with $3900 this morning. I don’t know much about magick, this is way faster manifestation than I expected. Thank my patron Paimon make this wish come true in such difficult time. Thank SS to offer this magical stone for better bridge Paimon’s power.

SS coven/temple guardians your path and gives you HOPE.

This is a perfect ending for August and wonderful beginning for September. Everything happens for a reason and what last will always be the best result. Thank you again SS temple and Pyra for help and guidance. I wish all of you best luck and a fresh September!
Glad that is working out for you, I hope you are able to return home.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Congratulations on your Companion Calling Match, ming! And on your work with the Dark Lord Paimon regarding your ticket to get home to China! I hope that the "Ber" months (Septem-ber, Octo-ber, Novem-ber and Decem-ber) are months of better fortune for you.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Congraulations! You got the companion for free? why and how did it happen?
That is so exciting! :D
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you so much Ming and we are so happy you loved your companion and the Paimon magickal ^-^ his vessel is Botswana agate and we’ll have the scroll out soon. We’re working on scrolls this week so anyone waiting, will be receiving them soon. Originally D wanted an eye agate/botswana agate vessel but the ones in stock did not work. We then received some bracelets and so he decided on that one. It’s one of my favorite stones too :devillove:

Kiku, someone was kind enough to purchase the binding for Ming so it was given as a gift anonymously.

I’m so grateful for all of you guys, we have such an amazing and wonderful community here :grouphug:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Eilana wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 pm
Thank you so much Ming and we are so happy you loved your companion and the Paimon magickal ^-^ his vessel is Botswana agate and we’ll have the scroll out soon. We’re working on scrolls this week so anyone waiting, will be receiving them soon. Originally D wanted an eye agate/botswana agate vessel but the ones in stock did not work. We then received some bracelets and so he decided on that one. It’s one of my favorite stones too :devillove:

Kiku, someone was kind enough to purchase the binding for Ming so it was given as a gift anonymously.

I’m so grateful for all of you guys, we have such an amazing and wonderful community here :grouphug:
Is it just Companion scrolls you’ll be doing? I have a couple of non Companion scrolls to come.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”