Video Oracles From The Dark Lords

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Qemau

How to begin...

First off...
Thank you @Velca for the amazing reading and the message that came through.
It was very personal and speaks directly to the heart.
Everything you spoke about was directly relevant to me and every part shook me.

I've watched it many times already and every time I do I learn something or some part new. As if every bit revealed to me comes as I gain more understanding.

Everything perfectly lined up the dates and timelines and I was blown away at the accuracy and profound insight that Velca gave.

The Dark Lords that stepped forward were ones that I have been curious about for some time and this provided me with the groundwork on where to start and the path that They want me to walk with them.

Velca, you have my eternal gratitude, and thanks for this amazing message and service.

I would encourage anyone and everyone to get this reading done as soon as possible and receive the message that Dark Lords and Ladies have waiting for you.
What we do in life echoes in eternity- Maximus
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Thank you so very much for the kind words :devillove:

Seeing this truly made my day! It genuinely makes me so happy to know that I was able to give you a sense of direction.

It always makes me so insanely happy to hear how things turn out for people. And to hear how connections depend with the deities that step forward.

So absolutely friend please continue to let me know how things grow for you! :devillove: (If you feel comfortable that is of course!)

Thank you so much for saying what you said and bringing a smile to my face this day. đź–¤
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”