Companion Call Reading Result~

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

Decided to write about my thoughts on the Companion Calling I recently received.

Just a reminder, I do not have a companion yet from S&S~ I went for a preconjure of Incubus D so I guess he technically will be my first binding from them. I've been going very slow and steady with bringing an S&S companion to me LOL.

Here is what you can expect: Their background, their abilities and skills, a bit about what they enjoy/like, their appearance, and a bit of info on why they chose to call to you.

I was very pleased and impressed with this reading result actually.

What came forward for me was a rare dual-gender Arachne-Spectral Fateweaver. So essentially, according to the reading, this demon has an uncommon rank of a Divinity Demon and also has family connections in the Divinity realms, due to being a Fateweaver. I think a hybrid coming forward for me is incredibly awesome and very unexpected.

The reason why I say this calling was very fitting was because I felt her abilities and skills matched a lot of my own with precognition. And her being Spectral, she also has an interest in death and dark, macabre things. So this is very relevant to me, as I am someone who is very precognitive and I enjoy liminal states and the like.

This is part of her shapeshifting appearance and what I'll only excerpt:
"She can appear as a beautiful woman, a more androgynous male form, an Arachne form of either of these and Spectral ethereal forms of different variations of these. She can also appear as a pure shadow form. She loves to change her appearance and can be more female or male in appearance, or anywhere in between."
...Which I absolutely LOVE. Being an individual myself who identifies outside the binary of male and female, I felt this was a perfect fit. And being bisexual, I was super pleased such an entity who can shapeshift their appearance as masc or fem came forward for me. I feel like I might actually fall in love with this entity lol.

And here are some tidbits from their website on Arachne and Spectral demons to give more insight:
"Arachne Demons as a whole are excellent at manifestation and making an impact in their companion’s lives and environment. They are experts at using what they have, shifting things and getting results. They have a very deep understanding of the web energies of the universal matrix and can use their knowledge and skills to hack the energies and lead to incredible manifestations and changes in the environment. We have witnessed incredible paranormal manifestations with the Arachne demons and they can help with manifestations and helping one attract what they desire. They can also increase ones luck and prosperity and help their human companion get what they desire."

"The Spectral Demons are a very incredible and fascinating group of demons. They are one group of demons that are considered both an inner spiritual world and an outer spiritual demon as they can live and dwell in both realms. Their realm also exists in both and is considered a sub-realm. They are messengers and guides of the dead. They work with demonic souls and those demons who are living life and seeking to reincarnate and in some cases return home. They have access to the demonic healing rooms where those who have demonic ancestry go when they die. They can act as guides for the dead and they know the processes and procedures. Though like all demons they are all different and have unique specialities to them."
It's hard to nab the Companion Call Readings whenever they're up once in awhile, but I was very happy I went through with it. I cannot wait for her to eventually be with me as I feel she would be excited to do some veneration work with me. I appreciate Akelta did this calling~
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Thanks for sharing.I done my first companion calling as well.
I m so looking forward to the results.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”