Third Eye Working Pt. 2: Demonic Healthcare Ed.

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Zozo
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Not sure yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Greetings Folks Happy October,
When we left off I was discussing, odd dreams, synchronicities, and pressure head aches. Well I got my file back, I had a feeling that I was going to have more questions than answers.

Primary Colors:
Gold - This is linked to Crown Chakra and is connected to the higher self. There is a deep connection here between the two.
Indigo - This is aligned with higher mind functions and advanced psychic abilities within the chakra.
Purple - This energy is tied to Clairsentience, Clairaudience, and Clairvoyance.
Violent - The violet energies are aligned with heightened intuition and heightened clairsentience.
Green - Green energy is tied to the heart chakra and is connected to the power of deep intuition and also psychic healing. Those who's heart chakra works with the third eye can experience incredible moments of intuition and can get a deep sense of people and their environment. This skill can be used to read the minds of others and know what they are thinking, and even influence their thoughts. The dark side of the heart is powerful and a master at manipulation.

Elements:
Heightened Clairsentience - Those with clairsentience skills can sense and feel their spirit companions and they can receive sensation and physical stimulus from the spirit world.
Heightened Intuitions - The chakra has a strong connection to the crown chakra and can receive information and guidance from higher self, further development they could learn to read people and know inner intention.
Connection to the Akashic Archives - There's a strong connection here between the chakra and the Akashic Archives with practice they can access the Akashic Archives of the spirit world, gain access to their true form self and access to past lives. It is a powerful skill to have.
Connection to the intuitive energies of the Heart Chakra - There are deep lines and energies tied to the heart chakra. There is deep abilities here which coveted, that can allow one to peer into the hearts of others and know them and their intent. It is a powerful skill to have.

Physic Senses Report:
Clairvoyance - Awakening
Clairsentience - Active
Clairaudience - Awakening
Clairolfactance - Awakening
Claircognizance - Active
Higher Self - Active
Astral Projection - Active
Mediumship - Awakening
Divination - Active
Scrying - Awakening
Psychic Healing - Awakening
Lucid Dreaming - Active

:tentshocked: I have no words to describe my results, anything short of shocking, awe inspiring, and amazing. I never thought I had any supernatural abilities. Growing up I just felt vibes, wore my heart on my sleeve, and let my gut make all my decisions throughout life. I don't know where to really begin now, I'm kinda overwhelmed with desire to further develop and cultivate these gifts, I've honestly dream of having since I was a child. I'm kinda lost now on what to do my gut tells me to keep bounding with my companion and getting more workings. Lucifer told me in a guided meditation, "Patience." Maybe you guys can help me figure something out? :cloud: Thanks Uphir, Akelta, and the rest of S&S for this amazing gift! :seasaw:
I've Got Friends On The Otherside. :grouphug:
Zozo
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Not sure yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Sorry for the color vomit, I couldn't change it back to regular.
I've Got Friends On The Otherside. :grouphug:
darkend_devil

That's awesome! I recieved my 3rd eye scroll yesterday. It's very detailed and has a lot of info in it, eh? I'm still processing and digesting mine. It's a very interesting read!
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Zozo wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 am
When we left off I was discussing, odd dreams, synchronicities, and pressure head aches. Well I got my file back, I had a feeling that I was going to have more questions than answers.

Primary Colors:
Gold - This is linked to Crown Chakra and is connected to the higher self. There is a deep connection here between the two.
Indigo - This is aligned with higher mind functions and advanced psychic abilities within the chakra.
Purple - This energy is tied to Clairsentience, Clairaudience, and Clairvoyance.
Violent - The violet energies are aligned with heightened intuition and heightened clairsentience.
Green - Green energy is tied to the heart chakra and is connected to the power of deep intuition and also psychic healing. Those who's heart chakra works with the third eye can experience incredible moments of intuition and can get a deep sense of people and their environment. This skill can be used to read the minds of others and know what they are thinking, and even influence their thoughts. The dark side of the heart is powerful and a master at manipulation.

Elements:
Heightened Clairsentience - Those with clairsentience skills can sense and feel their spirit companions and they can receive sensation and physical stimulus from the spirit world.
Heightened Intuitions - The chakra has a strong connection to the crown chakra and can receive information and guidance from higher self, further development they could learn to read people and know inner intention.
Connection to the Akashic Archives - There's a strong connection here between the chakra and the Akashic Archives with practice they can access the Akashic Archives of the spirit world, gain access to their true form self and access to past lives. It is a powerful skill to have.
Connection to the intuitive energies of the Heart Chakra - There are deep lines and energies tied to the heart chakra. There is deep abilities here which coveted, that can allow one to peer into the hearts of others and know them and their intent. It is a powerful skill to have.

Physic Senses Report:
Clairvoyance - Awakening
Clairsentience - Active
Claircognizance - Active
Higher Self - Active
Mediumship - Awakening
Divination - Active
Scrying - Awakening
Lucid Dreaming - Active

:tentshocked: I have no words to describe my results, anything short of shocking, awe inspiring, and amazing. I never thought I had any supernatural abilities. Growing up I just felt vibes, wore my heart on my sleeve, and let my gut make all my decisions throughout life. I don't know where to really begin now, I'm kinda overwhelmed with desire to further develop and cultivate these gifts, I've honestly dream of having since I was a child. I'm kinda lost now on what to do my gut tells me to keep bounding with my companion and getting more workings. Lucifer told me in a guided meditation, "Patience." Maybe you guys can help me figure something out? :cloud: Thanks Uphir, Akelta, and the rest of S&S for this amazing gift! :seasaw:

Wow this is really cool stuff. Satan and suns do really special and wonderful work! What do you mean with part 2 ? Is there a part 1 and part 2 in the third eye working when you buy that listing ? Like do they give you two separate reports or something?

I am saving up for third eye working :)
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Blckmagickx wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:57 am
Zozo wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 am

Primary Colors:

Elements:

Physic Senses Report:
Clairvoyance - Awakening
Clairsentience - Active
Claircognizance - Active
Higher Self - Active
Mediumship - Awakening
Divination - Active
Scrying - Awakening
Lucid Dreaming - Active

Wow this is really cool stuff. Satan and suns do really special and wonderful work! What do you mean with part 2 ? Is there a part 1 and part 2 in the third eye working when you buy that listing ? Like do they give you two separate reports or something?

I am saving up for third eye working :)

Nah there isn't a part 2, it is one whole listing and a whole report they give you. It's just how Zozo decided to document his review.
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I work mostly with heart, solar plexus & third eye chakras. My heart and third eye chakras are working together and thats why I heard other people thoughts while walking near them today, but I thought it was just my thoughts. :devilshock: This information about colors is gold for me. Thank you so much for posting this information about colors and their meanings, it was so useful to me.

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So just a note on the colours @zygimantas, they are unique to each individual as this was also a reading of the individuals energy, so it wont be the same for everyone. And zozo thanks for sharing!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”