Third eye and chakra workings and I

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I got a while back, both of these workings. And I am very impressed with all the information you get. And all the stuff you find out about yourself, like I found out within this working, that I manifest easier. I always label it as the double edged sword. I can manifest good and the bad. I totally recommend these workings, the chakra one felt like I was becoming whole again. Thank you Satan and Sons! :devillove:
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Hehe nice,

I also really want those workings! I also saw a 6th demon working in the shop a few months ago and it was all about freeing up from the shackles of your previous lifes your karmic debt etc etc and it would leave your completely reborn.

I don’t know where it went because they took that listing offline unfortunately.

Did you feel anything during your demon workings? What is your plan now? Are you actively working on your psychic senses in order to boost the effectiveness of these workings ?
WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I can’t say the way I felt would be how you feel during it, because like everything, we all experience things differently. But when mine was happening, it felt like my head was pounding. Eventually I just snacked on some stuff, drank some juice, to try to ground myself and then laid in bed. I’m glad the amount of stuff you find out during these workings. But I totally recommend them.
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”