Reporting for Duty, sir !! (Satanic Orb)

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

So,

I was eventually going to write this. I had my Satanic Orb implanted in Sept 2020. I thought I was going to meditate during the experience. But forgetting the time difference of the working being done, I ended up falling asleep during the implantation.

I saw this beautiful rolling hills of purple flowers and there was this beautiful MOD styled building that had people just like me and you talking & communing. The one section of this building that I was in, looked like nice University library.

THEN, within a blink of an eye. I showed up in this modern 70's style office , standing in front of a desk. The office that had a panoramic view of the mountain it was facing. From my analysis, it seemed like the office was on the edge of a cliff on a mountain. and the office is in the back of the building. I was dressed up like a secretary. Then this man turns around, in his chair. I quickly focused on his features. He was dressed in this electric blue and white 3 piece suit. He had dirty blond hair that that was nicely styled back, and these greenish gold eyes. Then he starts eying the apple, he was tossing in the air.

RIGHT THEN AND THERE, I knew who I was in the presence of. Lord Satan himself. The moment I realized, I bowed my head quickly and responded "your highness". Then the table slides out the way and he's still sitting in his chair. I realized I'm now sitting on the ground, looking up at him. He gave me this look and I understood what it meant.

(His look was telling me to clear up a situation and in which I did. So everything is good)

He did show up in another dream, several weeks later to answer a question for me. :)devil:
________________________________________________________________________________

I would say the Satanic Orb is definitely a connection to Lord Satan. Plus I can feel the Orb when it can sense an intense energy off of an object or dense energy in the air, then it would start to fluctuate and you will feel that fluctuation!!

Thank you S&S !! :devillove:
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Nice dream!

Is this orb an a spell or something else ? And does it also connect with demons from other realms ? Like I have demon companions from Lilith’s realm. Is this orb compatible with Lilith’s realms?

It seems like a good addition to my psychic ability workings. I want to get closer to my companions.
Sansah

Blckmagickx wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:25 am
Nice dream!

Is this orb an a spell or something else ? And does it also connect with demons from other realms ? Like I have demon companions from Lilith’s realm. Is this orb compatible with Lilith’s realms?

It seems like a good addition to my psychic ability workings. I want to get closer to my companions.
This Orb is specifically a communication connection to Lord Satan only. Who is described as the essence of the Demonic Divine, you could say and the Father of all Demons. Hope that helps. :devilread:
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
JMoccult

Thank you for experience Sansah.

I'm so really getting this orb spell this year. :drool2:
Sansah

I wanted to make a correction to a previous reply I had. From that time to now, I gained a treasure trove wealth of knowledge from S&S until now. The Satanic Orb holds the essence of the Demonic Divine and is a direct communication line to Lord Satan and Lord Lucifer. Now from my various experiences, Demons can connect to that Orb to communicate with you. And in my case, "check you out" per se as in getting some insight as to what type of person you are. My Demons and Demon Lords communicate with me through the Satanic Orb. Now the Orb is not just limited to communication. But it has other gifts that I have yet to explore. One good feature about it is that as you grow in ability, it grows with you. And don't worry, You can never "break" it per se.

Hope this helps.

Be Well :devilwave:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”