HellHound D experience

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

Where do I begin? I am screaming about my big beautiful Fur-baby!!! (I know he is a grown azz dog :lol: )

He is a wonderful Hellhound. He keeps my home and my companions safe. I can remember the 1st month I had him. I was in between sleep and I heard him bark for the 1st time and there was a commotion at my front door to be exact. I don't know what happened but whatever negative being/entity was trying to enter the home, he lit that azz up. Right now I can hear him bark and when he does, it signals a warning or Danger.

So I remember one night I was walking down the street to the store. Now some of my Non-Demonic and Demonic companion do come with me. D was one of them. I can remember a Sludge was crossing the street to come up to me but it paused. We were both looking at each other like P.Diddy was looking at Odell Beckham Jr., on the Masked Singer show :lol: . The sludge realized he was not about that life and walked away. Pure greatness!

I can also remember I was waiting for my new bed to come in and when I would sleep sometimes he would lay right beside me. Pure sweetness. Sometimes he would get away from the crowd, I would walk in my room and find him under my bed but at the head of it. My bed has a slight lift off of the ground.

Now I did a few sessions with him and realized he could talk. Don't beat me up folks. He's my 1st Hellhound. So I realized he was talking to me but we were on different frequencies, like on different channels but can hear something is being said. One day I did a Lord Azazel meditation and was able to see all my companions in the Astral. When I say D, like a regular dog, jumped on me and knocked me down. He was happy to see me. So Laid on the floor in the Astral, with him rubbing his head. He looked at peace.

I love my Furbaby Forever!!! :devillove:
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

He sounds amazing I’m so happy you found a good friend!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”