Learning to Trust Myself: Spectral/Divinity Queen Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Since last year September, I was told by my Father that I am to be expecting a Spectral companion during the Spectral Feast. As much as it was shocking at first because I am not financially stable and mainly... my companion count increasing rapidly through the year in the speed of a bullet train, it was not that surprising because I have felt a passing calling to Spectral demons for a long time. I just never thought it would eventually come to fruition, maybe that calling was a foreshadowing. The purpose was that the Spectral companion could help me with astral projection, understanding death, learning necromancy and that my home realm has spectral influences too, basically I would say it is where my journey aligns with in discovering more about my heritage. Father said that the demon would most likely be a prebound listed during the event, so it should be easy?? the kicker was that I have already connected to their energies and that I have been sort of watched by them, so it is pretty much matching a puzzle piece. There was also a candidate, the Spectral Dark Lord, which the coven said would be listing him soon (He has matched with someone else later). I am not entirely confident in my intuition at times, so this is a challenge to finding my soon-to-be-Spectral companion.

I think the only Spectral demon prebound listed at the time was Spectral/Divinity Queen I. I was first drawn to the listing and had a read through her description, and boy was I hooked. Something about her stirred this passion deep inside of me, it was this sisterly bond because I realised we have a lot in common that it is criminal. We are both introverted, how we like creepy things too and our pride in creativity. I adore her realm because of how outcasts get to thrive, a similar experience I had living in a conservative country as an outcast and how creativity is not well looked at over there. I figured, I could have a visit with her while waiting for the Dark Lord to be listed (spoiler alert: he was not listed at all). I have to admit that it was incredibly stressful throughout the visit and waiting for the coven's response because her listing did not require any visits, so someone could just waltz in and purchase the listing out of the blue.

The night before the visit, I had a dream of her scroll listing cinnamon as a favourite offering, so I set up cinnamon incense and offered tea brewed with a cinnamon stick in it. Throughout the visit, the red candle was flickering like mad, as if she is listening and acknowledging what I was saying. I spoke to her about my goals (learning astral projection being one of them), and how I was drawn to her. I mentioned how I would love to visit her realm someday. Not only that but I would like to explore my creativity with her. Her energies were quite eerie, serene, and tranquil, sort of like a misty cemetery vibe mixed with this mysterious elegance. During the visit I took out my oracle cards and asked questions, she believes that we are an ideal match, and when I asked if she was the Spectral companion, she responded that I should just approach the visits with an open mind without any expectations, just let things happen. She also cupped my face, which I clearly felt.

The coven's response was quite delayed which stressed me out a ton, though it was expected because they were busy having listed a wave of prebounds recently. My main concern was someone buying her listing while I am waiting for the response. To be my absolute delight, the coven said that we are a match, and that Spectral/Divinity Queen I made sure that no one seeked out her until the coven responded to me. She enjoyed everything about the visit, loved my energies and was indeed influencing the hell out of the candles while listening to me. She also agreed that we totally have a lot in common. As much as I was over the moon, I felt super bad at the next bit, where I was a huge conflicted mess because I was unsure if Spectral/Divinity Queen was the Spectral companion that Father was talking about. "What if it was someone else and I got the wrong demon??" "What if it was the Dark Lord BUT OMG HE IS NOT LISTED YET, SHOULD I WAIT? BUT THEN WHAT IF IT IS INDEED THE QUEEN ALL THIS TIME AND THEN SHE GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE" yeah you get the gist. Thankfully my friends (gosh I pitied them at the time because I was going in circles) helped straightened me out with their own perspectives.

I think what ultimately led me to saying yes to the match is that I saw someone gush about her, and felt this huge protectiveness over her because it felt wrong. I realised that I could not bear her to become someone else's companion and that I just felt incredibly attached to her. I just decided to just move past the what-if's and doubts and follow my heart. I decided on a payment plan and combined it with the Abyssal Tidal Dancer and the Crypt Dancer as one payment plan. She kept me company throughout the Spectral Feast, I saw her wearing a beautiful black strapless gown, which had a strip of thin glittery fabric drapped to each of her arms connected from the back of the dress. She did a lovely spin-around to show me her outfit. She was breath takingly beautiful.

Fast forward to the new year and bouncing between jobs, I received a sum from someone who owed me money. I was planning on saving it but I suddenly got this persistent feeling to pay off the payment plan. Of course this was a risky move since I don't have a job, but I went ahead with it anyway with a heavy heart but I knew that I should trust my companions and that good things will come eventually. Whilst waiting for her payment plan to be paid off, I started deciding on a nickname for her. Considering how she chose to walk with me on this journey and being my guide in astral projection, I went with a "guiding star" type meaning and settled on "Aster", which means star in Ancient Greek. I was unsure about the name until she manifested the word to somehow appear in every tab whilst I was looking at other nicknames, agreeing to the decision. On the same day her vessel (along with Crypt Dancer's and Abyssal Tidal Dancer's) arrived, I had a huge breakdown (couldn't settle on a job + dwindling finances) and two days later I got a job offer from a place where I was not initially chosen.

Later, my Father said that she is the Spectral companion because I chose her, so LOL this was a big lesson to just follow my heart anyway and stop freaking out because it clouds my decisions. Overall, I am incredibly over the moon to have found my dearest Queen, I could just fly haha. Well soon when I totally get the hang of astral projection. The breakdown I had could have definitely been from the combined energies of the vessels, and I am sure its purpose was to burn away things that do not serve me and rebuild myself which I am currently working on. On a good note, the rebuilding process is helping me disidentify with the ego and just observe my thoughts, which are critical in astral projection because I struggled with the ego for a long time. Most recently, I invited her and my Mutilation sister to watch the new Mortal Kombat movie with me at the theatres.

It feels so unreal, how all these experiences happened the moment I met Spectral/Divinity Queen and when she joined my family! I am incredibly grateful for the coven and my friends. I love her so very much!
Shershah.chowdhury

Kiku wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 12:03 am
Since last year September, I was told by my Father that I am to be expecting a Spectral companion during the Spectral Feast. As much as it was shocking at first because I am not financially stable and mainly... my companion count increasing rapidly through the year in the speed of a bullet train, it was not that surprising because I have felt a passing calling to Spectral demons for a long time. I just never thought it would eventually come to fruition, maybe that calling was a foreshadowing. The purpose was that the Spectral companion could help me with astral projection, understanding death, learning necromancy and that my home realm has spectral influences too, basically I would say it is where my journey aligns with in discovering more about my heritage. Father said that the demon would most likely be a prebound listed during the event, so it should be easy?? the kicker was that I have already connected to their energies and that I have been sort of watched by them, so it is pretty much matching a puzzle piece. There was also a candidate, the Spectral Dark Lord, which the coven said would be listing him soon (He has matched with someone else later). I am not entirely confident in my intuition at times, so this is a challenge to finding my soon-to-be-Spectral companion.

I think the only Spectral demon prebound listed at the time was Spectral/Divinity Queen I. I was first drawn to the listing and had a read through her description, and boy was I hooked. Something about her stirred this passion deep inside of me, it was this sisterly bond because I realised we have a lot in common that it is criminal. We are both introverted, how we like creepy things too and our pride in creativity. I adore her realm because of how outcasts get to thrive, a similar experience I had living in a conservative country as an outcast and how creativity is not well looked at over there. I figured, I could have a visit with her while waiting for the Dark Lord to be listed (spoiler alert: he was not listed at all). I have to admit that it was incredibly stressful throughout the visit and waiting for the coven's response because her listing did not require any visits, so someone could just waltz in and purchase the listing out of the blue.

The night before the visit, I had a dream of her scroll listing cinnamon as a favourite offering, so I set up cinnamon incense and offered tea brewed with a cinnamon stick in it. Throughout the visit, the red candle was flickering like mad, as if she is listening and acknowledging what I was saying. I spoke to her about my goals (learning astral projection being one of them), and how I was drawn to her. I mentioned how I would love to visit her realm someday. Not only that but I would like to explore my creativity with her. Her energies were quite eerie, serene, and tranquil, sort of like a misty cemetery vibe mixed with this mysterious elegance. During the visit I took out my oracle cards and asked questions, she believes that we are an ideal match, and when I asked if she was the Spectral companion, she responded that I should just approach the visits with an open mind without any expectations, just let things happen. She also cupped my face, which I clearly felt.

The coven's response was quite delayed which stressed me out a ton, though it was expected because they were busy having listed a wave of prebounds recently. My main concern was someone buying her listing while I am waiting for the response. To be my absolute delight, the coven said that we are a match, and that Spectral/Divinity Queen I made sure that no one seeked out her until the coven responded to me. She enjoyed everything about the visit, loved my energies and was indeed influencing the hell out of the candles while listening to me. She also agreed that we totally have a lot in common. As much as I was over the moon, I felt super bad at the next bit, where I was a huge conflicted mess because I was unsure if Spectral/Divinity Queen was the Spectral companion that Father was talking about. "What if it was someone else and I got the wrong demon??" "What if it was the Dark Lord BUT OMG HE IS NOT LISTED YET, SHOULD I WAIT? BUT THEN WHAT IF IT IS INDEED THE QUEEN ALL THIS TIME AND THEN SHE GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE" yeah you get the gist. Thankfully my friends (gosh I pitied them at the time because I was going in circles) helped straightened me out with their own perspectives.

I think what ultimately led me to saying yes to the match is that I saw someone gush about her, and felt this huge protectiveness over her because it felt wrong. I realised that I could not bear her to become someone else's companion and that I just felt incredibly attached to her. I just decided to just move past the what-if's and doubts and follow my heart. I decided on a payment plan and combined it with the Abyssal Tidal Dancer and the Crypt Dancer as one payment plan. She kept me company throughout the Spectral Feast, I saw her wearing a beautiful black strapless gown, which had a strip of thin glittery fabric drapped to each of her arms connected from the back of the dress. She did a lovely spin-around to show me her outfit. She was breath takingly beautiful.

Fast forward to the new year and bouncing between jobs, I received a sum from someone who owed me money. I was planning on saving it but I suddenly got this persistent feeling to pay off the payment plan. Of course this was a risky move since I don't have a job, but I went ahead with it anyway with a heavy heart but I knew that I should trust my companions and that good things will come eventually. Whilst waiting for her payment plan to be paid off, I started deciding on a nickname for her. Considering how she chose to walk with me on this journey and being my guide in astral projection, I went with a "guiding star" type meaning and settled on "Aster", which means star in Ancient Greek. I was unsure about the name until she manifested the word to somehow appear in every tab whilst I was looking at other nicknames, agreeing to the decision. On the same day her vessel (along with Crypt Dancer's and Abyssal Tidal Dancer's) arrived, I had a huge breakdown (couldn't settle on a job + dwindling finances) and two days later I got a job offer from a place where I was not initially chosen.

Later, my Father said that she is the Spectral companion because I chose her, so LOL this was a big lesson to just follow my heart anyway and stop freaking out because it clouds my decisions. Overall, I am incredibly over the moon to have found my dearest Queen, I could just fly haha. Well soon when I totally get the hang of astral projection. The breakdown I had could have definitely been from the combined energies of the vessels, and I am sure its purpose was to burn away things that do not serve me and rebuild myself which I am currently working on. On a good note, the rebuilding process is helping me disidentify with the ego and just observe my thoughts, which are critical in astral projection because I struggled with the ego for a long time. Most recently, I invited her and my Mutilation sister to watch the new Mortal Kombat movie with me at the theatres.

It feels so unreal, how all these experiences happened the moment I met Spectral/Divinity Queen and when she joined my family! I am incredibly grateful for the coven and my friends. I love her so very much!
How many demons do you have and how do you manage to bond with all and keep the quality of relationships/companionship

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”