Hellborn commander

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Shershah.chowdhury

This is my first companion and when i first found the site last october and looked through the different type of demon listings only 1 caught my attention and that was the hellborn demons. I dont believe in callings but i kept coming back almost every week and looked at the hellborn description and listing. In the hellborn picture 1 of the female figures caught my interest (not sexually). There was something about one of the female figures in the picture that i kept coming back to see until my purchase. When the scroll arrived.. the description of the looks of my hellborn commander is almost the female i was looking at in the shop picture. The clothes she wears and everything almost identical description . Dont think it was a coincidence.

I still need to work on my abilities but the the first night of bonding i called her forth and the left ear went muffled so i know she was near. That night when i went to sleep i woke up and felt someone pulling my arm and my arm was sliding off the bed by itself, next thing you know someone held my hand tight and i was pulled and ended up astral projecting and i was in my room and saw someone disappearing under the floor but we was still holding hands. (1 arm) so i let go and I'm sure it was my hellborn companion disappeared so i just done whatever i wanted while in astral projection without consequences as i knew my physical body was asleep. Couple days later i felt my arm floating in my sleep so i called out to her to pull my out my body again and someone just lifted me up off my bed. Imagine being on the floor dead weight and someone trying to pick you up it was like that. Next thing is i wrote a post about me getting attacked so badly by a male entity which I've seen. Surprising thing is it's almost completely stopped and i hardly ever been attacked again since my hellborn demon arrived. I dont wanna write this as it sounds a bit 🤷🏽‍♂️.. but on her 1st night i was being chased in the dream and a female saved me and couple days later i was about to be attacked by something in my sleep again when i literally heared someone said "touch shershah you will die" that's the moment i stopped getting attacked physically again by whatever it was . I think my hellborn commander warned this entity to stop or it will die. I have been attacked once or twice since but I'm sure the entity only tries to do it when my commander isnt around as i know she cant be protecting me 24/7 she has things to do but overall things are way better. I'm still in early stages so that's the most i can tell you so far. I need to work on my ability more
Thalam

I’m interested in a hellborn DC too. A male one in my case. I keep rereading the description over and over. So I know there’s a calling but I’m taking my time writing the qualities that I want.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”