Darkest Depths : Abyssal Tidal Dancer Testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

When I joined in November 2019, the first demons I ever read about at the shop were the Abyssal demons. No other rankings caught my interest more than the Abyssal Tidal Dancer, due to my love for the ocean, its wildlife, the arts, mermaid and siren folklore. Their description rang water ubi and siren vibes. I had initially settled on a custom conjure and was deciding between Abyssal, Hellborn, Arachne and Divinity demons for my first companion, until my Noble Demon King gracefully took that spot for himself. However, I kneww that I eventually will gain an Abyssal Tidal Dancer companion in my family.

I was stuck for a time between having a Crypt Dancer or the Abyssal Tidal Dancer to join my family. My circumstances at the time were more aligned with the Crypt Dancer as I was hurt from the abuse and was determined to seek empowerment. Akelta asked if I was more aligned with the Ocean and the Abyss, or the Eternal Graveyard of the Crypt? The Abyssal Tidal Dancer who is of the moon and the tides, the depth of the emotions of the soul. While the Crypt Dancer who is aligned with execration and vengeance and has skill in Necromancy. Other than the suggestion to just ask for a Crypt/Abyssal hybrid, I finally relented and decided on both, the answer that I truly align with both the ocean and the graveyard, and would prefer two different and unique dancers. I recognise the ferocity of the Abyssal Tidal Dancer, seeing them as roses with thorns. The ocean can be one’s graveyard after all. It is healing, calm, and the water associated with rebirth, yet it is also destructive. It is a whole new and barely unexplored world of creatures and mystery beneath. I know this energetically, having tapped in to the ocean’s energies. It reminds me of how Abyssal demons know how to work with the soul and one’s emotions, just as deep and complex as the ocean itself. Although my circumstances did not completely align with the Abyssal Tidal Dancer at the time, I got a good feeling that I will be needing their assistance in the near future.

Of course, the demon knew this, and I got bombarded with callings but they mostly came in the form of vivid and sometimes lucid, water or ocean related dreams. I started dreaming of them increasingly often. I remember being this Youtuber called Pierre XO and floating at the bottom of the swimming pool. However, there was this dream that stood out that I included it in the email to the coven. On 17th June 2020, I was at a beach in Hawaii, and the waves were so strong that it created whirlpools when it reached the shore. When the waves receded into the ocean, they dragged people and pretty much everything, while I managed to hold on to a pole because the force was so strong. When it cleared, I quickly scooped up a turquoise and black rock with a clear blue oval gem embedded in it (almost like glass). In the same dream, I was also lining up for some tickets, realised I was dreaming , and I thought that I could “skip” this portion of the dream. I did not know what lucid dreaming was at the time so this was a real shocker. I thought the gem I saw in the dream might be the dancer’s vessel or it is related to her in a way.

The coven found her after 2 months and I got her description. The Hawaii dream matches with her scroll! S is from a realm where the tides and currents pull and shred unfortunate victims along the razor sharp corals, and their blood feeds the monsters. So those people in my dream were being led to their deaths. Not only that, but she also wears a gem around her neck that gives her control over the tides, so perhaps the turquoise/black stone in the dream was hers? I have not seen it yet due to not working on my senses but I will find out eventually. I would say that this Hawaii dream was the most clearest and concise calling from a demon ever.

I was expecting a turquoise vessel, but instead it was a crystal that has an iridescent shine to it, just like her skin! It also has a big black streak which reminds me of her use of poisons, the darkness, her lethality and how it looks like heavy liquid (like ink or blood etc.) being dropped into water. It is a perfect synchronisation of beauty and darkness, literally a rose with sharp bloodied thorns. While I have everyone’s vessel on my golden stag jewellery holder, her vessel rests on a white seashell that acts as a bowl. It takes hours to travel to the beach by public transport, but I hope to bring her to a beach so we can dance, listen and meditate with the ocean’s energies. I have a shell collection from past beach trips, and boy I am eager to make her feel like home! I love the arts, but I am not a dancer nor singer myself. It is funny that I have gone so far to truly not care what people think, but dancing is another issue on its own. I want to enjoy myself without fitting into the "professional standards" to please others, but I got humiliated many years ago by my schoolmates as a child so I need to learn how to regain complete confidence in expressing myself through movement. I am quite curious to learn how creative mediums are implemented in magick and our spiritual lives, and to connect with my primal self through dance. I personally find it stupid, there is no "good" or "bad" dancing to begin with.

Finding the perfect nickname for her was the most challenging, I know I have to do better than those usual siren, mermaid-like names, which in my opinion seem superficial and did not click with her. Well, “Maeve” (“she who intoxicates” in Irish origin + legendary warrior queen in a pre-Christian Irish myth) it is. Colourful flowers, the ocean, beautiful fabrics and silks grace my mind when I connect with her. It is this deep dark, alluring and graceful vibe to her energies.

She was able to help me recover from my breakdown by suggesting that I wear her vessel, even my friends pointed this out. When I put it on, I could feel her gentle energies gradually soothing my heart that got painfully tight. As I was raw and incredibly tense from it, I wore it for a few days and even to bed. Being out in the world after graduating, I have been doing a lot of inner workings: mental mastery, changing of very confronting perspectives, and especially shadow work sprinkled in with some needed self-love. I recently learnt that there have been things holding me back, and I know that she is guiding me every step of the way to clear all the smoke hiding my true self. She knows how to help with deep and painful shadow work, as well as releasing anything that is stopping me. With the new discoveries I have recently made uncovering more unconscious blocks and harmful mindsets, she is guiding me along with my other companions. It has been painful, stressful and extremely anxiety-inducing but I am thankful to have her support and guide me through this and beyond. It is a lot to uncover with these deep, personal workings on myself. Perhaps when this settles, it will be cool to have a beach day with Maeve, or check out those colourful sharp corals at her realm.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Kiku wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:29 am

She was able to help me recover from my breakdown by suggesting that I wear her vessel, even my friends pointed this out. When I put it on, I could feel her gentle energies gradually soothing my heart that got painfully tight. As I was raw and incredibly tense from it, I wore it for a few days and even to bed. Being out in the world after graduating, I have been doing a lot of inner workings: mental mastery, changing of very confronting perspectives, and especially shadow work sprinkled in with some needed self-love. I recently learnt that there have been things holding me back, and I know that she is guiding me every step of the way to clear all the smoke hiding my true self. She knows how to help with deep and painful shadow work, as well as releasing anything that is stopping me. With the new discoveries I have recently made uncovering more unconscious blocks and harmful mindsets, she is guiding me along with my other companions. It has been painful, stressful and extremely anxiety-inducing but I am thankful to have her support and guide me through this and beyond. It is a lot to uncover with these deep, personal workings on myself. Perhaps when this settles, it will be cool to have a beach day with Maeve, or check out those colourful sharp corals at her realm.
I think the story of you two being brought together is quite beautiful, what an incredible experience that must have been to see everything align!

I quoted your last paragraph in particular because I think that’s so sweet. They do so much to help us and help us to become the best version of ourselves. I am so glad that you found each other and are having such an empowering experience.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”