The coven is tremendous help

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I sent an email looking for a demon that I had past experiences with. Not only were they able to confidently locate him but sent him for a visit and set up a payment plan within a reasonable amount of time.
I’m truly thrilled to reconnect with this demon who has apparently been lurking for some time unknown to me since meeting him.
Thank you so much!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I can concur that the coven go out of their way to help.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It's wonderful that you could get help with that. This is the place for it. :headbang: I had a similar...sense?....I don't know if that is the word, of a being that I felt was close to me but, very elusive. Or so it seemed because I had no idea how to ask the right questions, basically. I did not approach the Coven with this. I worked out a meeting in my Dream Space on the Astral, something that had never occurred to me to try before. I was very new to the board , and my Path, at that time.

I created the space for the meeting, please do not ask me how, my "waking" self asked the questions, but did not form the space, I anticipated nothing because I had, excuse me, I believed I had no previous experience doing this. The Demon I requested the meeting with was there in a way that brooked NO misinterpretation. I will say "she" but gender did/does not apply. Nor was there a name, nor physical form. These things were simply not needed in this case. What there was was PRESENCE!!! Unmistakable, and had not this Demon "turned the volume down" on her presence, it would have been overwhelming. She gave me just a taste of her "un-shielded" form and......I was very grateful for her taking my mental and emotional health into consideration. :devilgrin:

I probably would not have been able to use this avenue of communication had I not been involved in dreamwork for many years previous. Most of what I know is self-taught. There are very few reliable resources "out there" for those who are serious about dreamwork as a tool for...ahem...occult purposes. :shocked: There are some, but one must approach them carefully. They have their own agenda, a students well-being is not foremost, and are still active on-line. :disapprove:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
JohnKnox666

Yeah they help a lot

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”