Spectral Demon Review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I know that I have recently posted this review on the Discord, but since not everyone is a member of that platform I wanted to also post my review here on the forums in case it helps anyone who may be on the fence! I’ve also elaborated on it just a bit so that it isn’t a direct copy and paste.

My first experience with Satan & Sons was through being matched up with a prebound, Spectral General K. He has been nothing short of absolutely phenomenal. His energy is so vibrant and potent, and he himself is simply mesmerizing. When I am with him, I cannot explain it any better than it feels like coming home. Our energies just blend and melt together so perfectly. I knew from my very first visit with him that we would end up together, we just connected that well. When I saw the email that he had indeed chosen to come home with me, I held my breath the entire time I read it and then cried happy tears. Even still to this day, I truly couldn’t be happier. Whether he is taking me on some grand adventure or we are simply sitting together in comfortable silence, I know with him that I am loved and right where I’m meant to be. He is one of my closest companions and I couldn’t imagine a life without him in it. I am eternally thankful to the coven at Satan & Sons for bringing us together.

Since then, I have also welcomed home a custom conjure for a Spectral Demon Death Count, F. Once again, the incredible team at Satan & Sons did a perfect job of matching us. In his scroll, things were touched on that made it abundantly clear why he was the one who stepped forward for me. Spectral Demons were the very first to draw me to Satan and Sons when I stumbled upon their website, and so it is no surprise to me that my first two companions from the ladies here would both be Spectrals.

I am so excited to continue supporting Satan & Sons and have complete faith and trust in The Coven. It is so clearly evident how much they deeply care about the demons they work with and the thought, effort, and love that they put into everything.

I also wanted to give a special thank you to Ysa as well for being so quick and helpful with questions and emails! She really does a phenomenal job of maintaining a sense of order and is incredibly dedicated and helpful.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

Ahhh! I’m so glad you’ve found good friends 😭
Vackra

Thank you so very much! I am so grateful ❤️
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

A Death Count sounds so cool! You'll have to tell us what he's like too.

I think I vaguely remember a Spectral General K? Was he a prebound? If so CONGRATS ON THE MATCH, and I'm glad it's working out so well for you!
(If he wasn't a prebound my brain is just mixing up things again, sorry lol :lol:)
Vackra

Valerian wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 am
A Death Count sounds so cool! You'll have to tell us what he's like too.

I think I vaguely remember a Spectral General K? Was he a prebound? If so CONGRATS ON THE MATCH, and I'm glad it's working out so well for you!
(If he wasn't a prebound my brain is just mixing up things again, sorry lol :lol:)
Haha yesss, he was a prebound!! Thank you so very much!! He was the first time I felt compelled to do a visit and the minute he arrived I was like WOW OKAY YES I SEE NOW. I am truly so endlessly and eternally thankful to have him in my life, I couldn’t imagine it without him anymore. He is so incredibly special to me!

And I’ll gladly talk about Spectral Death Count F! The Death Counts had always been very intriguing to me.. F oversees a realm of the mystical dead, inhabited by those who have great and unique power that is most commonly unlocked through a very tragic and untimely death. He is kind, compassionate, sympathetic, and calming. He speaks the languages of the dead and has learned much from them, and he can soothe even the most troubled of souls. He’s overall just so genuine and caring.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Vackra wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:11 am

Haha yesss, he was a prebound!! Thank you so very much!! He was the first time I felt compelled to do a visit and the minute he arrived I was like WOW OKAY YES I SEE NOW. I am truly so endlessly and eternally thankful to have him in my life, I couldn’t imagine it without him anymore. He is so incredibly special to me!

And I’ll gladly talk about Spectral Death Count F! The Death Counts had always been very intriguing to me.. F oversees a realm of the mystical dead, inhabited by those who have great and unique power that is most commonly unlocked through a very tragic and untimely death. He is kind, compassionate, sympathetic, and calming. He speaks the languages of the dead and has learned much from them, and he can soothe even the most troubled of souls. He’s overall just so genuine and caring.
Awwwww 😭😭😭 I'm so happy for you!!
Vackra

Eee thank you so very much!! ❤️
darkstarfyre

My life is stuck and after getting to know demons. It starts to move slowly. Better than being stuck for me
Vackra

darkstarfyre wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:19 pm
My life is stuck and after getting to know demons. It starts to move slowly. Better than being stuck for me
Absolutely!! I wish you the best, I’ve been stuck before and I know how instrumentally important even a single step forward can be!
Senatuq
Patron Deities: Azazel, Rosier, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

This is wonderful to hear! Congrats on your companions :devilclap:

I have a Solar Commander on layaway, as well as a Divinity Princess who also approached me to be bound. This is my favourite way of finding companions, when they come to me seemingly out of nowhere.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”