The Rage of Lucifuge Rofocale~ A Magickal of Execration Destruction review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

A dear friend of mine gifted me this magickal as a gift. While I learn to put myself first, It was to protect and combat against nefarious energies around me throughout the learning process. I have had people try to screw me over, so I could use the powerful protection at all times while I learn to embrace my personal power and confidence. The moment I opened the package and held it, it flooded my room and gave me a headache. It was brimming with complex energies and I felt this slumbering sinister energy, ready to strike full force once I say the words to activate for curses and energies to be nullified, or returned to sender. It feels alive! It could also be used to cleanse the negative energies from a space, which make me happy for its multi-functional uses when it comes to protection. In its passive state, it is still powerful in protecting me and my space.

I’ve been carrying it with me in my own jacket pocket when I am outside, and then it’s under my pillow when it is time for bed.

I was at a market event, and my non-spiritual friends experienced this “clumsy spell” that was present around us. My friend dented his Pokéball toy from dropping it twice in a row and the vendor nearby got someone’s order incorrect. My two friends commented that “ I seem to be immune to it”. I internally smiled, knowing of my protection from my Lucifuge Rofocale magickal.

I will be moving real soon, and I plan to use the magickal to do a full wipe of my new room. I feel safe and protected from energies of Lord Lucifuge Rofocale and the Underworld. Thank you to my dear friend for this lovely gift. I never thought I needed it so much in my daily life! I feel ever protected!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”