Wolfy's Lord Uphir's Attunement

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user309

This is a warning. Its very messed up. Readers are advised discretion. Read at your own risk and the Thread Starter is not responsible for any effects from reading. If you feel nausea, vomiting and dizziness, please stop reading and consult somebody (anybody).

Really really messed up... you really sure you want to proceed? really very very really really sure?

OK... here it goes! enjoy :)

One upon a time.....

"Initial scan of the third eye revealed a large black mass that was around the chakra, it was compressing it like a vice and it was blocking it and it’s abilities. This vice was constricting the energies and making it very hard for wolfy to get any energy flow into the chakra. There was no consistent flow of energy moving into the chakra. The first step during this working was to open up the chakra and release the vice so that there could be a natural flow of energy into the chakra. From there we could see if there were any blocks of sludge that needed to be removed. We got to work removing the vice that was around wolfy's chakra. We worked to pry it off and open up the chakra. Once this was completed we noticed that there were a lot of holes in the chakra that needed to be mended as there was a lot of energy bleeds that were spilling the chakras energies. We started working on each one, healing them up and mending them, We had to work at cleansing the outside of the chakra and working on opening it’s energies up and allowing the natural flow of spiritual energy to progress. We cleansed the outside them moved inside the chakra to continue our work.

Inside the chakra we found more of the black energy that was twisting and blocking the spiritual energies that were coming in. We did a deep cleanse on the inside of the chakra to remove this energy and open up the natural energy centres. As we worked to open up the energies we began attuning the energies to various spiritual frequencies and vibrations. We found a few blocks within the chakra that we removed. The energy is tighter inside of the chakra and it does not flow very freely. The third eye chakra needs practise to really open up the energy flow. We opened it up as much as we could, though the chakra is in growing stages and still learning to translate and interpret the energies that are coming into it. We infused the chakra with blue energies to help with focus and concentration and purple energies that are designed to help with continued spiritual growth and development of wolfy's natural abilities. His chakra is really in the beginning stages of growth though he has potential in clairesentient and clairvoyant skills. Means the skills of feeling energies and seeing energies are starting to open up more though they are still in the developmental stages. We then worked to fill the chakra with psychic energy to promote the growth and increase the overall health of the chakra.

We then moved to the connection points where we had to do a deep cleanse over them. They were encased in more of this black energy and also some of them were tangled and twisted. We started by using a white energy to cleanse away the black energy and open up the connection points to allow energy to pass through smoothly. There was a lot of blocks that were uncovered within the connections which we worked to clear away. As we did we ran energy from the chakra through them to help stimulate the flow of energy. We worked with the tangled connections to untangle them and lay them in a way where the energy was flowing in an organized manner. Once they were untangled we did a deep energy cleanse on them and encased each connection in a blue energy to promote focus and concentration. We then infused the connections with a purple energy to promote the growth and awakening of wolfy's natural skills and abilities. We added a little bit of gold divine energy to his system to help stimulate his pineal gland and help connect him to his crown chakra and restore his faith in himself and his abilities. We then ran energy through each connection again to make sure that everything was flowing smoothly and moved on to the pineal gland.

We moved to the pineal gland and it was completely caked with this sticky tar like energy and its natural energies were very dull. We had to chip away at this energy to open up the energy of the pineal gland, there were also these white spots that were on the gland. Uphir as it was removed started using an rejuvenating energy massage technique on the gland to relax it and open it up. As he did this we infused it with a golden brown divine energy as wolfy's energy is tied to the earth element and there is a strong calling for grounding. We used the golden energy to link wolfy's crown chakra to his pineals gland for assistance with receiving divine insights and wisdoms. We then used the brown energy to link it to wolfy's root chakra for grounding and helping to run the divine energy channels through his body and keep him grounded. It is important for wolfy to practise grounding exercises to make sure that the energies don’t take him away and that he keeps his feet on the ground. Grounding is very important for his third eye development and will go a long way to helping him develop spiritually.

From there we went to the mind there was a lot of scattered energies we worked to help them to focus and align with wolfy's mind to help him improve and increase his focus and concentration. We did a deep cleanse of his mind working to remove blocks from his mind to his third eye. Then we got to work using a blue energy to build a translation grid to help build his communication foundation so that he can build a guide for translating and interpreting spiritual energies. We worked to link up all the energies of his third eye system and then ran energy through it to make sure everything was flowing smoothly. We checked the chakra one last time then closed the session with Lord Uphir. "

I am one messed up wolf =.="
Pwnie

well damn..........................shit wonder what mine is gonna say when I get this....
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Awesome wolfy! Glad you are cleaned up from all that.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Marosey

:hug:

You are turning into an magnificent Wolf. It's great you got work done.
Thanks for posting.
Heidi

You WERE a messed-up wolf. Now you're a glowing wolf, with all those energies :winkdevil:
user309

Pwanie.. well.. you will know "soon".. i think mine was one of the worse case there is. ..

Kit... i think i might need more. . Lol.. still feel i needed more stuff done. ..

Marosey... still need stuff done. .. still think i am lacking in a lot of places. ..things been clearer but still not silky smooth..

Heidi.. still messed up :)..
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

So glad you got this done! Think how fast you will develop from now on! *sniffles* the little Wolfy is fast growing up! :devilooo:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nice write up Wolfy on your Lord uphir Attunement ' I really enjoyed reading it thanks for sharing ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

wolfy wrote:Pwanie.. well.. you will know "soon".. i think mine was one of the worse case there is. ..

Kit... i think i might need more. . Lol.. still feel i needed more stuff done. ..

Marosey... still need stuff done. .. still think i am lacking in a lot of places. ..things been clearer but still not silky smooth..

it won't be an overnight cure dear you're going to need to take time to work on the exercises and such and start building that spiritual foundation

the more you work on it the smoother it'll start being
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Marosey

wolfy wrote:Pwanie.. well.. you will know "soon".. i think mine was one of the worse case there is. ..

Well my work up is soon. I’m sure it’s not glamorous but I will be better.

Are you practicing the exercises in the booklet? How are things?

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”