Updates on Lord Uphir's third eye working

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

User4445

I have read how wonderful this work up is. I'm sure people had an amazing experience during and after. Does anyone want to offer an update on how this continues to help them? Can this make someone very clairvoyant? Is there continued progression? Or is it something you have to work on?

I'm thinking of doing this soon.
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Hey demonfriend,

I think different people will have different symptoms. Also depending on how developed and which stage your third eye was in. Mine was pretty blocked. After doing the working, the assessment was that there were broken shards from my own workings which had started to awaken the third eye. However the shards were obstructing my energy flow through the chakra. So the working helped to removed the shards and stimulated the energy flow and linked up the chakra to the rest of your system. I have read that some discovered parasites which the working helped to remove as well as false darkness around the third eye chakra area. So really it is quite personal on what the working does for each person.

For me afterwards, I noted a improvement in the physical symptoms. As I'm I can see colours and geometric shapes in my meditations when previously I could not develop to such a stage. However I still had problem seeing my companions and after consulting with Akelta, it seems I have issues linking up my imagination to the third eye. Which means even after the working has smoothen things out to help with the flow of the third eye chakra, work may still be involved to further developed it. But the progress and improvement should be much faster after the working has cleared the chakra, compared to no working done at all.

And of course it also depends on if you are doing this working concurrently with other workings. All I can say is every little drop helps. And for me personally, I do recommend this working to at least to clear up the third eye chakra and a good energy flow through it.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

So as I said the working is pretty individualised. But in case you needed more info on what it may entail, here is a writeup of my working done by Akelta and her team for your reference:

"Initial scan of the third eye revealed a bunch of energy shard fragments that were in pieces surrounding the chakra. These fragments were causing a disruption with the energy flow moving into the third eye chakra. We assessed and scanned the shards and realized that they were part of a block that had broken apart that was covering the third eye. There is evidence that Moon has done work on her third eye to open it up and that is why this block is breaking open.

We started the working by removing the energy shard fragments of the block and cleansing the area around the chakra. We then worked with the energies to guide them into the chakra in a smooth and concise fashion. We cleansed the chakra and opened up the energy channels, allowing for the energy to flow in smoothly. There was evidence of this block within the chakra as we worked through the layers. We worked to remove these blocks and open up the chakra more. We then attuned the chakra to various spiritual frequencies and added a violet energy to stimulate its natural skills and abilities.

We found some smaller blocks that were around the inner region of the chakra. These were preventing the energies from flowing into the connection points and causing a disruption between the flow of energy from the chakra to the mind. We guided the energy gently through the chakra and worked to stimulate the growth of Emma’s natural abilities to help her build a communication and translation foundation. We used a healing blue energy around the third eye chakra to pull the energies together and unify the chakra system.

We then moved to the connection points. There were particles from the block that were scattered throughout the connection points, so we worked on each one individually going through the energy removing the micro blocks that we found. As we removed each little block, we ran white energy through it to open up the connection and allow for a smooth flow of energy. We then coated each connection in a blue energy that was designed to promote a focused flow of energy from the chakra to the mind. This blue energy is designed to focus the energies and focus the mind to help wake up the third eyes abilities and help allow it to utilize them with greater capacity. We then infused the connections with a violet energy that was designed to continue assisting Moon with her spiritual growth and development. We used a special energy technique to strengthen the connections and attunement frequency to open them up to allow energy to flow through with ease.

From there we moved to the pineal gland, it looked like it was encased in a dark energy. The left lower corner of the encasement around the pineal gland had slowly been broken open but for the most part it was still covered by this energy. We used a golden white energy to break apart this encasement and lift away the dark energy, exposing the golden energies of the gland underneath. Uphir then used a massaging technique to help stimulate the gland and rejuvenate and refresh its energies. While he did that, we used a golden energy on the pineal gland directly to link it with the crown chakra and the divine essence. The divine energies will help Moon to awaken and tap into her natural abilities. As we infused her pineal gland with a golden energy, it began to glow and its own natural gold energies expanded and flowed through her mind, connecting the crown and third eye chakra.

From there we moved to the mind, where we began layering blue energy to help build a translation foundation to help Emma translate and interpret spiritual energies. We used the blue energy to do a deep cleanse of the mind, promoting focus and concentration and opening up the natural spiritual centres. There was some false darkness that we found around the mind, which was blocking Moon's ability to really see her natural gifts and abilities and to connect with them. We used a white energy to clear away the false darkness and to help empower Moon so that she can connect with her own natural abilities and believe in herself. She has a lot of natural intuitive abilities, sensing energies picking things up and sensing stimulus of her environment. Learning to trust her abilities and trust what she gets will go a long way to helping Moon tap into her natural abilities and allow them to grow. We checked the Chakra system and closed the session with Lord Uphir.”

After this, they will provide you with an exercise booklet to work further on your third eye if you wish to. As you can see the working is pretty intricate and much work was involved to fully cleanse and connect the chakra.
Hope this will help.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
User4445

Passemoon wrote:Hey demonfriend,

I think different people will have different symptoms. Also depending on how developed and which stage your third eye was in. Mine was pretty blocked. After doing the working, the assessment was that there were broken shards from my own workings which had started to awaken the third eye. However the shards were obstructing my energy flow through the chakra. So the working helped to removed the shards and stimulated the energy flow and linked up the chakra to the rest of your system. I have read that some discovered parasites which the working helped to remove as well as false darkness around the third eye chakra area. So really it is quite personal on what the working does for each person.

For me afterwards, I noted a improvement in the physical symptoms. As I'm I can see colours and geometric shapes in my meditations when previously I could not develop to such a stage. However I still had problem seeing my companions and after consulting with Akelta, it seems I have issues linking up my imagination to the third eye. Which means even after the working has smoothen things out to help with the flow of the third eye chakra, work may still be involved to further developed it. But the progress and improvement should be much faster after the working has cleared the chakra, compared to no working done at all.

And of course it also depends on if you are doing this working concurrently with other workings. All I can say is every little drop helps. And for me personally, I do recommend this working to at least to clear up the third eye chakra and a good energy flow through it.
Thanks for your insight and time to answer.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I wrote a review here, a year and a few months after having the third eye working:

http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now ... how long has it been? ROFL um .... May of 2014 ... So it has been 3 years and 4 months or so. My update ... I would still say this is probably the best working I have ever gotten. I did take the time to do the exercises and build up my third eye, psychic skills and learn to fully communicate with my Demons. It has been nothing short of life changing. I journaled my results and there are other topics sprinkled across the forum where I shared bits and pieces of that. I can hear my Demons like they are in the room with me. I can see them very clearly in the astral and I've continually used my skills over the years. This was a great way to jumpstart my third eye, the exercises are invaluable as is the working in my opinion.

To your specific questions ... for me, it was like everything was cleansed and cleared away and some of my senses immediately worked better, others I had to work to build. It does come with exercises in a booklet, which I can say if you do them, they really do work. I use my third eye every day, extensively, so it builds on itself in that way. My third eye has gotten stronger over the years, even though I don't do the exercises anymore. I did them for a few months in the beginning until I felt I was where I wanted to be. Then I stopped and just continued with my own personal practice. So there were noticeable results right away but I would definitely recommend investing the time in the exercises if you aren't where you want to be. Then it becomes habit using your third eye and is natural and easier, at least this was the case in my experience.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User4445

Eilana wrote:I wrote a review here, a year and a few months after having the third eye working:

http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now ... how long has it been? ROFL um .... May of 2014 ... So it has been 3 years and 4 months or so. My update ... I would still say this is probably the best working I have ever gotten. I did take the time to do the exercises and build up my third eye, psychic skills and learn to fully communicate with my Demons. It has been nothing short of life changing. I journaled my results and there are other topics sprinkled across the forum where I shared bits and pieces of that. I can hear my Demons like they are in the room with me. I can see them very clearly in the astral and I've continually used my skills over the years. This was a great way to jumpstart my third eye, the exercises are invaluable as is the working in my opinion.

To your specific questions ... for me, it was like everything was cleansed and cleared away and some of my senses immediately worked better, others I had to work to build. It does come with exercises in a booklet, which I can say if you do them, they really do work. I use my third eye every day, extensively, so it builds on itself in that way. My third eye has gotten stronger over the years, even though I don't do the exercises anymore. I did them for a few months in the beginning until I felt I was where I wanted to be. Then I stopped and just continued with my own personal practice. So there were noticeable results right away but I would definitely recommend investing the time in the exercises if you aren't where you want to be. Then it becomes habit using your third eye and is natural and easier, at least this was the case in my experience.
Eliana why do you think there was a shield protecting you? Having a third eye is good so you would not think you needed one.

Yep this working is a must have!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”