Whiski's Lord Uphir's Attunement

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Now it`s my turn.
For almost 2 weeks ago, I got my Surgery.
I was shocked how many barriers I had.
But finally I can practice with my Companions, without any obstacles.
Passively after the Surgery, I don`t notice anything differently. From my senses everything was the same.
But, exactly the same time the Surgery should be made, I notice a bad tickling.
And few hours later I got a bad flu. I cannot say if there is a connection.
I will not blame Lord Uphir or Akelta for this. Sure I was angry about the flu (and I`m still dealing with it),
but for me, it is a possible sign that something was going on.
And if the flu is the price I have to pay to get back my Third Eye, than so be it.
Now to the report:

“Initial scan of Dennis’s third eye revealed a very large opening that was filled with sludge energy.
This opening was quite old and there was a lot of sludge energy that was packed into the third eye chakra which
was making a giant block and preventing any of the spiritual energies from moving into the chakra.
It had also caused damage to the chakra which we would have to work to repair.

We got to work on the chakra working to extract the energy. We got underneath it and were able to lift it up, away from the chakra.
There was not a lot of energy inside the chakra, so there was no energy bleed from the removal,
but we could tell that extensive damage had been done to the chakra itself.
Uphir got to work repairing the chakra and working to heal the energies by using a white blue and
violet energy to do a deep infusion on the chakra and heal it up. While he did that,
we worked inside the chakra removing any blocks and working to massage the sides of the chakra to open up the energy flow so that
Dennis will be able to sense and feel the energies that were moving into his chakra.

We worked deep into the chakra, removing any energy blocks we uncovered.
Once Uphir had finished sealing up the hole in the chakra and healing its energies, we began to fill the chakra with silver and purple energies.
We continued healing the chakra as well as opening up its natural skills and abilities and helping Dennis to connect with his abilities.
This will make it so that he will be able to translate and interpret the spiritual energies.
He should work at developing his intuition and his Clairsentient ability which is feeling energies,
as that appears to be the strongest sense at the moment in the chakra.
Working at feeling the energies and then working at expanding that beyond the sense of feeling into the areas of hearing and
seeing will go a long way to helping him connect with his companions and also using his spiritual abilities.

We then did a deep infusion of the chakra with violet energies.
This was designed to attune it and open it up to the different spiritual frequencies so that Dennis will be able to translate what messages are coming to him.

We then moved to the connection points. They were in quite a damaged state as there was sludge energy that had corroded them.
The sludge energy had eaten away part of the connection points so the first step was to use a white,
blue and orange energy to neutralize the energy and lift it away from the connection points. Once we cleared away all the sludge energy,
Uphir got to work repairing each of the connection points, putting them back together and linking it so that there would be a strong
flow of energy moving through and so it would be stable and secure.
We had to work on each individual connection point to repair the damage that was done. Once they were healed,
we coated them in an orange energy that was designed to repel sludge energy in the future and then covered them
in a blue energy which will promote focus, concentration and a smooth strong flow of energy through the connection points.
We then did a deep infusion of violet energy into each connection point to help stimulate the growth of Dennis's natural skills and abilities.

We then moved to the pineal gland which was very dull and caked in sludge.
We got to work using a golden energy to clear away the sludge energy. As we did this,
Uphir worked to do a relaxing and rejuvenating massage on the pineal gland, which opened it up and
released more sludge energy that had been contained within.
As he did this, the pineal gland entered into a more rejuvenated state and started to glow with golden energies.
The golden energy got brighter as it was combined with the golden energy that we were infusing into it.
We worked to link the pineal gland to the crown chakra so that Dennis could receive spiritual insights and impressions from his higher self.
We then linked the pineal gland to other chakras so that Dennis would have support in translating interpreting the spiritual energies.

We then moved down to the mind. There was a lot of false darkness energy that was covering the mind.
We used a white energy to lift away and clear the false darkness.
Uphir used an orange, white and blue energy to neutralize and incinerate the sludge energy that was blocking Dennis’s connection to his mind.
This energy was preventing focus and concentration and it was also preventing a spiritual translation foundation from developing.
Once the energy was cleared away, we infused the mind with blue energy that would help to promote focus and concentration.
We then layered blue energy in a grid deep with in his mind which would form to act as a base for translation foundation so that he could translate and
interpret the spiritual energies that come in. Learning to translate spiritual energies is oftentimes like learning another language.
Your mind has to figure out what energy vibrations mean. The translation foundation will help Dennis to have a base so that his mind
will know what different energies mean. The more he practises this skill, the stronger his abilities will be.
It's very important for Dennis to keep his exercises up and to keep practising with his third eye so he can learn about its potential and
learn to access its hidden abilities.

We ran white energy through the chakra doing a final check before closing the session with Uphir.”

I am very curious what will happen in the next few months.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Marosey

Thanks for posting this

It’s interesting how individual this working is and what Akelta and Lord Uphir does. The amount of detail and attentiveness of this is beyond words. I’m honored to be getting this working soon.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”