Moon's Solar Rejuvenation and Meridian Alignment Writeup

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

So I thought that this review is interesting. As I have had my chakras balanced, but for some reason I was really pushed to get this work done as well. And it just shows that you can have other blockages as well. As this reading has shown. So thank you Akelta and the ladies at SnS for getting some the blockages cleared through this work with Lord Marbas.
This was what was observed about my meridian points:

"We began by connecting with the powerful and illuminating energies of Marbas. We then connected to Moon's energy and started the working.

For the first part of the working, we elevated Moon’s energies then began to weigh the energies of her aura against each other to find the areas that are off-balance, unfocused and not flowing smoothly. For this working, Marbas created a miniature sun and completely surrounded Moon so that she was positioned at the centre of the sun. This would allow us to infuse her with deep solar energies while he worked on her aura. As we infused her with the solar energies, we started to break up pockets of sludge darkness found on her hips, knees as well as on her ankles. The sludge energy was causing blocks in her aura and causing her to become off-balance and uncentered.

We moved the solar energies through her body, starting at the head and moving our way down. As we reached her neck, there were some blocks that we needed to remove. We used solar energy to gently break up the blocks and restore the aura. This would allow the energies to float freely and smoothly. We then moved the solar energies down into her neck, breaking up some false darkness which is found around the throat chakra. Moving down into the Heart, we balanced the energies using the solar essence to bring the heart chakra back into alignment and balance the body. We shifted the energies and opened them up so they were able to flow more freely and smoothly.

We then did a solar release in the shoulders and neck area. This place often holds a lot of tension. The infusion of solar energy into this area opened up the aura and released the tension that was being held energetically in the space. We then ran solar energy down the full length of her back, infusing it into the spinal cord and opening up her nervous system so the energies could move through it.

We then moved down her arms. We brought the energy into her arms and hands into alignment with her aura, opening up the chakras in her palms so the energy can flow freely in and out of them. This will allow the chakras in her palms to direct and guide the flow of energy all around her. We then continued moving down to her stomach area, infusing the stomach with solar energies and bringing it into alignment with the rest of her body.

We moved down to her hips, knees and legs. We wove long channels of silver energy around her legs, breaking apart the blocks and removing the false darkness that was found. This will help open up her energies fluid motion and allow her to take direct and decisive action. We infused solar energy into the balls of her feet, creating a warming essence and balancing her aura.

Marbas then went through and scanned her entire aura, shifting the energies so that she was in perfect balance and so her energies were in alignment, open and flowing freely.

He checked the meridians and we began to run solar energy through her body’s meridians. The solar energy was designed to break up any blocks and open the meridians so the energy was flowing through her body. Some of the meridians that were experiencing blocks were in the Meridians that were connected to her large intestines. This energy runs down the arms to the Palms. This will run Solar energy through that meridian, opening up the energies and clearing the blocks that were uncovered. Running energy through will help the body with digestion and help Moon's body to get the most nutrients out of the food that she eats.

The other Meridian which we found a lot of blocks with, was the heart meridian. There were a lot of blocks that were found in circles around the heart, as well as in the meridian flow that moved through her arms and hands. We began running energy from her heart, through her hands to clear this block and keep the energies open within Moon's aura. The lung meridian and the small intestines were also experiencing blocks. We ran energy through them and opened them up. This would allow the energy to flow through the body, reaching all the areas that it needed to reach without any barriers.

Once the energy of all the meridians was clear, we did a final infusion of solar energy from the miniature sun that was around Moon. We moved the energy through all of the meridian points. As we did this, Moon's meridian points began to glow. Her body aligned with the sun and her energy shone in a healthy golden state. We allowed her to sit in these energies, absorbing them to nourish her body, mind and soul.

Marbas then closed the solar energies and we closed the session with him. “

Afterwards, I was given an exercise booklet to practise rejuvenating and balancing my aura and meridian points to ensure they are maintained. I think the ritual works wonders if you need that extra oomph to clear your aura and overall put yourself back into balance. As I noted even with my chakras balanced, I still felt blockages in certain areas of my body, and this ritual helped to clear the other blockages and open up chakra points in other parts of my body. Overall I did feel an improvement in my aura being lighter and brighter, and that my lower area and digestive system experiencing an improvement in well being as well. I was already aware before this that my hips and lower body, as well as digestive system was experiencing a slow down of energy flow. This working really helped to improve the circulation and energy points afterwards. :)devil:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Rosier's Cake
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sounds amazing, I'm happy you shared!
I’ll do everything to come with you,
Because I am stubborn
I feel good in my zone (my world)
Come on come on come on
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you for sharing this. Very, very interesting.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”