my Lord Verrine Elements report

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

I knew I needed this work and you can check it out for yourself. Besides mental stress there are physical stress i.e. operations for example. I feel much better after the work .

Assessment of the Earth Element
“David’s Earth element was hard and solid. This is great for grounding and inner strength, but
can lead one to be to rigid at times and also prevent one from fully nourishing and healing their
soul. There was also a barred essence to his Earth element and his Earth Element would have to
be made fertile and rejuvenated so that David can feel both grounded and also have the
flexibility and energy to move in the direction that he desires.”

Assessment of the Air Element
“David’s air element was hazy and it was also stagnant. There was no breeze flowing through it
and the elements were just still. This was not allowing the energies around him to open up and
shift with him. It was creating a stagnant flow of energy in his life. We would have to clear the
air element and refreshen and revitalize it so that the air would be clear and flowing freely all
around him. ”

Assessment of the Fire Element
“David’s fire was in a dull state. It was burning, but it was not burning very brightly. It was in
need of fuel and passion. The light from the fire was not very bright. It would have to be ignited
and more fuel added to the fire so that it would burn with a healthy glow and a healthy flame.
The fire needs to be burning bright so that one can move forward with powerful drive and
passion in what they pursue. ”

Assessment of the Water Element
“David’s water was very clear. It just was very low. The water levels would need to be balanced
and also realigned. There was a drain of the water element which we worked to patch up. This
will help the water levels not to be to depleted in the future. We then filled the water levels,
balancing them and just doing a quick check to make sure everything remained fresh so that the
element can flow freely and help clear away blocks and negative energies

Assessment of the Aura
“There were blocks that were down the side of his body. They were like jagged razors that were
working their way down the sides and down his thighs. We worked with Verrine to remove each

of the blocks then cleanse the area with a healing blue green energy. We then filled the aura with
white light to cleanse it. There were also blocks in his ankles and his calves. These were
creating energy build up and blockages. We removed the blocks and opened up the flow of
energy in his body.
There were holes in his chest, shoulders, arms, wrists, thighs, knees, ankles, feet and all over his
aura. We worked with Verrine to fill in these holes and clear the aura of any obstructions.
Filling the holes in illuminated the aura and allowed it to re align with divinity and divine
source. There were a lot of holes in the aura, from various blocks and life stresses. We did a
deep infusion of the aura with blue energies to clear the blocks and open up the flow of energy so
that his aura was bright and illuminated.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:)devil: thank you so much for share your experience I have been thinking about getting this
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is so cool. I wish I could still get this but it was great reading nonetheless. thank you for sharing!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

oh something like this would be idea for me as well. I will be sure to keep a closer look out on the store page. Your report was so interesting to read, thank you for sharing something so personal.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”