Lord Azazel and Lord Uphir chakra working

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

After reading this my bf was like " oh so your chakras look like they were in a car wreck."

Assessment of the Aura Scan and Clearing
“We did a base scan of the aura, there were a lot of dark patches around the face, on the hips, on the arms and legs. There were blocks in the feet and the palms. There were also dark patches in the back of the aura. We started our work by going through the aura and removing the blocks and opening up the flow of energy. This helps the energies to open up, helps to remove the blocks that are in the aura and also helps to access the chakras. We worked to remove the blocks that were around the cheeks and the face. Once the blocks were removed we ran energy through the empty spaces in the aura and filled them. We did a deep infusion of blue energies around the face and opened up the energies. We then moved and removed the blocks that were around the hips, the arms and the legs, then did an infusion of blue energy to open up the aura and fill in the gaps that were present. We then ran the energies through the chakra and did a deep cleanse and infusion of relaxing energies on the chakra. The blocks in the feet and the palms were the deepest. The were causing blocks in the feet and palm chakras. We started with the palms and removed these spikes that were found in the palms which were disrupting the flow of energies through the palms and disrupting the energy flow. Once the palms were cleared of blocks we ran white energy through them to open them up and allow the energy to flow freely. The feet blocks were very deep. Once they were removed we did a deep cleanse of blue energies through the feet and made sure that the energies were open and flowing freely.”
Chakra Working
Assessment of the Crown Chakra
“Saber’s crown chakra was half dark and half illuminated. There were also some energy spikes that were embedded into the lower regions of the chakra which were blocking the energies from moving from the crown chakra to the lower chakras. There was a disconnect between the crown chakra and the lower chakras. Uphir first got to work removing the spikes that were embedded into the chakra to open it up and allow the energies to flow.
There was also a block that was found within the chakra which was causing the other half of the chakra to be dull and dark. Azazel removed the block and we were able to open up the energies within the chakra and fill the chakra completely with energies. There were also some blocks that were found within the chakra which Uphir removed. ”

Assessment of the Third Eye Chakra
“There was false darkness that was around the third eye chakra. There was also some false darkness that was infused within the chakra and there was also some sludge energy that was in the surrounding regions of the third eye chakra. There was some more of the red spike energy that was in the outer regions of the chakra which had to be cleared up and removed.
Uphir first got to work removing the red spikes and using a purple energy to fill the spaces that were left once they were removed. Azazel then used a white energy to cleanse and clear away the false darkness and open up the energies of the chakra. We used special white and gold energies that were designed to break up and clear away the sludge darkness that was around the chakra.
Uphir then moved into the inner regions of the chakra and cleansed and cleared away the blocks within the chakras. Azazel then filled the chakra completely with divine energies.”

Assessment of the Throat Chakra
“Saber had a spike that was jammed into her throat chakra and there was also a vice that was wrapped around it and was constructing it. There were also spikes in the vice that were puncturing the chakra and causing energy bleeds.
Uphir removed the spike that was jammed into the chakra and Azazel removed the vice. This opened up the chakra and revealed all the energy bleeds. Uphir then used a special weaving technique to repair and cleanse the chakra and repair the damage that was done. Azazel then worked to expand the inner regions of the chakra and open it up so that divine energies could flow through it.
Uphir used a special weaving technique to unify the chakra and pull it together so that there would be no energy bleeds. We then did a deep infusion of light blue energy on the chakra and filled it with divine energies.”

Assessment of the Heart Chakra
“There was a large gash in Saber's heart chakra which was causing an energy bleed. There was also more of the red energy spikes that were scattered around the heart chakra that were disrupting the energies. Uphir got to work identifying where all the energy bleeds were and using a special weaving technique to repair and heal it up.
Azazel worked to infuse the heart chakra with green and pink energies so that it would feel supported and nurture the chakra. He gathered the red energies and cleared them from the chakra. Once they were removed, he filled the spaces left with green energies to support and nurture the heart chakra.
Once the energy cracks were all repaired, we filled the chakra with divine energies and then surrounded the chakra with a protective green energy of divine love. ”

Assessment of the Solar Plexus Chakra “Saber’s solar plexus was empty.
It was out of alignment with the other chakras and a lot of
energy that was supposed to be moving into the chakra was spilling into the area around it. We got to work shifting the chakra and moving it back into alignment with the rest of the chakras so that the energies would move through it. Uphir then used a special weaving technique to hold the chakra in place and position it so that it could fill with divine energies.
There were some blocks that were preventing the golden energies form the crown chakra from moving into the solar plexus. Azazel removed those blocks and opened the divine energies so they would flow into the solar plexus and connect it to divine message and power.
There was a tear in the chakra which Uphir repaired which allowed the chakra to fill with energy.”

Assessment of the Sacral Chakra
“Much like the solar plexus, Saber's Sacral chakra was out of alignment with the higher ones. Uphir moved the chakra back into alignment with the rest and used a special weaving technique to hold it in place. Azazel then removed a block that was found between the solar plexus and the sacral and began filling the chakra with divine energies.
There was a damaging energy that was found within the sacral chakra. We used a white energy that neutralized the energy and were able to remove it from the chakra and cleanse the chakra. There were some blocks that were in the chakra which we lifted away and remove and opened up the energies of the chakra. We then filled the chakra with divine energies and illuminated it.
We checked the rest of the chakra for any tears and there were none. We were able to fill the chakra completely with divine energies. The chakra was in good shape and spinning in the right direction.”

Assessment of the Root Chakra
“Saber’s Root chakra was broken. There were a lot of pieces that were scattered and broken. We immediately got to work gathering up the pieces and pulling it together and merging it together. Uphir used a special weaving technique to pull the chakra together and unify the energies. We then shifted the chakra so that it was in alignment with the rest and began filing it with divine energies.
Uphir at this point used a special technique to hold the chakra in place. This also allowed him to identify all the energies bleeds and repair them. We then did a deep infusion of red energies on the chakra to nurture it and ground it deep into the Earth’s energies. This would promote healing and cleansing of the chakra.
We them checked the spin of the chakra. It was spinning in the correct direction. We did a final infusion of red energies in the chakra and checked to make sure that it was secure in its new position.”

This happened at the beginning of June. I remember thinking I felt them working for like 3-3.5 hours. Not sure if that's right. I had a hard time sleeping. And I think I remember being depressed the next day maybe due to sleep.

I also felt like nothing really happened or wasn't different. But then I also had this feeling that they really worked on my root chakra in particular. And then later I remember feeling horny. Like I got my sex drive back. My bf and I were on break at this time and I was shut off more from my sexuality as a way to cope.

Anyway, a month later and a couple days after the elemental working...I think I feel much better and less blocked after both of these. But I knew I would need both. I ended a very long relationship last year (almost a year ago) and I have been having serious behavior problems in my current relationship. I've been having to deal with a lot of problems from my shadow. I'm glad they did so much work and I'm looking forward to seeing the elemental balancing write up. And I will share that report as well as the dark mirror initiation review.

Any thoughts on the report and what these red energy spikes are would be really helpful! I would love having more clues to these things.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Wow! You were even more tore up than me! I'd be curious to know whether all these problems showed up in the physical? Are you healthy or do you have health problems? I would like to know what can cause the energy spikes, too. Are they from attacks, for instance, or do they form from past hurts, where we have let intense emotional energies from others pierce our defenses?
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Saber

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Wow! You were even more tore up than me! I'd be curious to know whether all these problems showed up in the physical? Are you healthy or do you have health problems? I would like to know what can cause the energy spikes, too. Are they from attacks, for instance, or do they form from past hurts, where we have let intense emotional energies from others pierce our defenses?
I thought after reading other people’s that I had the worst one I had seen so far. I thought the energy spikes might be anger towards myself or something, but I asked and Yllidra said this "The red energy spikes are usually caused by stress and interactions with people around you who are toxic. Depending on the situation, it can be caused by either of these things."

I do not have serious physical problems. I think it's interesting and confusing how energy centers look so different from others and manifest differently. Maybe I had physical problems that were in the process of manifesting from the amount of damage.

I have had a lot of problems with self esteem self love, beating myself up, lack of forgiveness. So it makes sense to me that it's a disaster. These are fundamental issues I've had for a long time that I'm working on. I developed these horrible negative things as a defense mechanism. So for me it has shown up in stagnation I think and i am always dealing with a lot of emotional problems and constantly fighting and sabotaging myself.

I've been using the emotion code to help release old stuck feelings which I think had been working pretty well. You can use it on physical issues too. The idea is that we hold onto emotions and can release them through identifying them and releasing them through the governing meridian. The creator of it believes that our physical problems come from holding onto these stuck emotions (in those places) and these can be your own or inherited. Just throwing it out there if you wanted a free easy method to try. (I can send you the pdf if you’re interested.)

I’m really fascinated by how energy work relates to us physically or behaviorally and they all seem to contribute to different pieces of how we present ourselves to the world and how we experience life.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Damn I wish I had caught that! I would have loved to get it done for me too but I get the feeling I don't need it. That I have had enough done.
Otherwise, I am really interested in the emotion code you mentioned. could you elaborate further?
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Shadowdoctor

Saber wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:01 pm
Just throwing it out there if you wanted a free easy method to try. (I can send you the pdf if you’re interested.)
I'm interested. can you share the PDF?
Saber

Shadowdoctor wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:19 pm
Saber wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:01 pm
Just throwing it out there if you wanted a free easy method to try. (I can send you the pdf if you’re interested.)
I'm interested. can you share the PDF?
I'll try to find it this weekend or next week!
Shadowdoctor

I had this working done about a week ago and still haven't gotten my writeup. How long does it usually take? thanks.
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Any updates ?

How did you progress in your spiritual path? did you work extra on your chakras ? What differences has it made to you up till now ? Do you feel an increase in quality of life ? I'm thinking about doing this chakra alignment as well.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”