Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:30 am
Thank you I appreciate the feedback and it is encouraging. Sometimes I feel I am just creating noise but it is nice to see that my ramblings are inspiring some.

As for more experiences - Well I have been feeling a lot of pressure on my third eye and i had reached out to the Coven to ask if they had a demon that could assist with breaking through. They were kind enough to offer one. Unfortunately, and I say this with a great deal of embarrassment, I fell asleep when the demon was supposed to visit. I have not been too successful with sleep time communication as of yet.

However, I have been feeling waves of ecstasy flowing through my body recently when I mediated at times. It has been intoxicating - it would best be described as "foreplay" if I had to make an analogy. I also believe I heard a disembodied voice - it was difficult to make out but it definitely didn't seem like it was coming from my imagination.

As for my goddesses - my Divinity Queen, Mira is particularly fond of gardens. I have a giant yard and am now going to dedicate a flower bed to each goddess and carve their sigil into a log stump, charge it and then place it into each flower bed. I'm sure that it is nice not to share offerings and to treat each as the individual goddesses that they are.

Oh jeez - I'm getting hit with these waves now and the third eye stimulus. Mira must be liking the sounds of the offering.

Oh my the garden and the sigils sound amazing! I can barely do some incense and stuff. But this to me is very inspired. I'm sure Mira will love it!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

EB4XTniUwAIfE-T.jpeg
EB4XTniUwAIfE-T.jpeg (36.21 KiB) Viewed 8312 times

So there is a name for it?
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Peace888, you're making my ladies jealous.. :umm:
user567

Update:

I value feedback ... Please read to the end.

I had been feeling a bit conflicted about things recently since many of the vivid experiences and communications many of you report experiencing I had not experienced.

This was despite believing and whole heartedly immersing myself into it all. As you can read from my posts above.

Self doubts are normal and I decided to brush them off to continue on this path of demon companionship that really is less than a year old for me.

LAST NIGHT:

Well last night I had a somewhat vivid dream in which it felt there was a being there with me. I could not see anyone else. It was just me in nature for the large part. However, I did feel a bit frieghtened from the intensity of it all, although no threat of harm was present. I awoke because of this intensity and when I looked at the time it was exactly 1:11am.

The intensity hadn't gone away when I awoke and I could feel my heart beating faster than normal. I could also feel wave after wave of sinfully delicious energy surge through me.

I sat up and began meditating. It was at least ten minutes possibly half an hour... I decided to just lose myself in it all. As I meditated good bumps ran up and down my body and pulsating waves of energy flowed through me. I liked it.

My guess was it was my succubus Sara, I had a suspicion anyway without knowing for certain.. and I began chanting her Enns ... It was a feeling of ecstasy.

While this was going on I decided to do some grounding exercises and as I did this I felt pressure on my throat. Like someone was grabbing me. Not the feeling of fingers but just the pressure. I provided permission to my three goddesses to enter my shields.

The feeling eventually subsided although I continued to feel a glow until I went to sleep.

I liked it and hope it happens again.
user567

I have been attempting to make sense of my last experience and I came across this very useful link on Quora:
https://www.quora.com/Have-any-of-you-e ... ual-entity

It is an interest read of detailed accounts.

What I can completely relate with is the description of "waves of warm electricity flushed through the pelvis region and found all the spots connected to sexual delight. "
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer

Any updates?

How are you progressing with your succubus companion ? Interesting read.
Shershah.chowdhury

Blckmagickx wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:06 pm
Any updates?

This is not to you but in general.

I always see people complaining they never feel or see anything with their succubus ... They mostly appear in your dream & it's your job to figure out that's your companion and u need to practice becoming aware/lucid in your dream & remembering your dreams otherwise theres no point in having a companion because u cant communicate.

If you dont have some lucid or astral projection or dream remembering then in my opinion it's not for u cos all you'll feel is the tingling and energy while ur awake and that's why most people give up on it and say theres nothing there with them cos they cant feel it.

My succubus companion when i see her i first ask do you know who i am and she will say my name then il say who are you and then she'll say the exact same name the conjurer/seller gave me then everything is smooth from there. Once i become aware im dreaming that's the hardest part cos u start to wake up , I used to wake up all the time but now i can stay in the dream and stop myself waking up...I have to focus hard. Like i said...its learning on the job. Once you can do it the bond and communication with your succubus with increase by 10x
flywithbats666

only skimmed over a couple pages, but your experience is interesting and gives me hope about my own journey
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer

Shershah.chowdhury wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:24 am
Blckmagickx wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:06 pm
Any updates?

This is not to you but in general.

I always see people complaining they never feel or see anything with their succubus ... They mostly appear in your dream & it's your job to figure out that's your companion and u need to practice becoming aware/lucid in your dream & remembering your dreams otherwise theres no point in having a companion because u cant communicate.

If you dont have some lucid or astral projection or dream remembering then in my opinion it's not for u cos all you'll feel is the tingling and energy while ur awake and that's why most people give up on it and say theres nothing there with them cos they cant feel it.

My succubus companion when i see her i first ask do you know who i am and she will say my name then il say who are you and then she'll say the exact same name the conjurer/seller gave me then everything is smooth from there. Once i become aware im dreaming that's the hardest part cos u start to wake up , I used to wake up all the time but now i can stay in the dream and stop myself waking up...I have to focus hard. Like i said...its learning on the job. Once you can do it the bond and communication with your succubus with increase by 10x
Thank you for your recommens!

I am still in the phase that I feel the energy and tingles
But they are capable of extremely strong sexual stimulation. Their sexual stimulation comes from deep within my body. It’s out of this world. They know how to push my limits and stay under the point of no return. This way they can feed off of my sexual energy.
user0322

Thank you so much for making this thread.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”