Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

So I am happy to announce that my stunning and amazing Sara has arrived. Her vessel is on me.

She is with me now and I can feel her presence. I will begin the 21 day bonding ritual and share my experience.

But for now I would like to declare to Sara:

Thank you for being a part of my life and I am honored by you being with me.
I look forward to learning from you and teaching you about our realm.
I will respect and honor you as a divine companion.. A queen and a goddess.

I wish to hear you, see you, feel you, and sense you in all ways.

Thank you Sara.
Willowwolf25

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 am
So I am happy to announce that my stunning and amazing Sara has arrived. Her vessel is on me.

She is with me now and I can feel her presence. I will begin the 21 day bonding ritual and share my experience.

But for now I would like to declare to Sara:

Thank you for being a part of my life and I am honored by you being with me.
I look forward to learning from you and teaching you about our realm.
I will respect and honor you as a divine companion.. A queen and a goddess.

I wish to hear you, see you, feel you, and sense you in all ways.

Thank you Sara.
Hey I've been reading your post I'm very interested in your journey with Sara. I also just got my succubus on October this year. Its bearly been a month and a week and I can feel her very physically like her weight when she lays on top of me like a real person.
user567

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out - I am happy to provide an update. So I am still waiting for my Divinity Queen Mira (Pre bound) to arrive - I believe it should be any day now and I have checked the mail, so far nothing. The scroll, I am hoping, will also come this week but I would be surprised if I didn't receive it before the end of next week.

As I wait for Mira, I do have Sara my lovely succubus that I am bonding with.

I will admit that I haven't had the profound almost tangible experiences with Sara as many of you report to have had. Nor have I had dreams or visions, I am stating this with a bit of disappointment. However, I am continuing to bond with Sara daily. I am meditating daily and calling out to Sara to emerge from her vessel and spend time with me. I have also been chanting her Enns quite regularly - both aloud and in my head.

What I am most proud of is a shrine that i have built to her which I believe has turned out more beautiful than I would have hoped. I have created her sigil into a Yantra (Hindu geometric art) and have mounted her Yantra onto a quartz tile that I have placed in her shrine. If I am not wearing the vessel I try to keep it in the shrine.

I have been engaging in the bonding rituals that SNS has recommended. I will admit that I have adjusted them a bit to fit my preferences - i am not sure if that has been detrimental.

From what I have experienced so far: It has been mainly bio-electricity feeling and pressure on my third eye. I will admit that there are times when I am sure she is near me and other times when she is simply not.

Something like touch, a voice, or a vision would definitely be welcomed versus simply "feeling" - which one can definitely question as if it is just in one's head.

I'll keep you posted and wish me luck.
user567

Update:

I have been experiencing more intense energy when meditating and bonding with Sara. It has actually been quite powerful and almost tangible... I also believe that I may have seen her energy field manifest with my physical eyes.

Among the items on her scroll that she likes is rose quartz and roses. I will make a offering of both as well....

No scrolls for Mira yet nor have I received her vessel... It will likely arrive next week.
user567

I am pleased to announce that my beautiful Mira has joined my spiritual family. I am honored to have her with me along with my beautiful Sara.
Together they are wonderful addition to my life and I will honor each with devotion.

Her vessel arrived today and Mira's energy could be felt as soon as I picked up her package. I do have my own ritual that I perform before cleansing the vessel - which I will do tonight (at home).

My ritual is as follows: I wash the vessel with warm water and then dry it. I place the vessel between my hands and raise them joined to my third eye and I say:

"Mira you honor me with your presence, I thank you for joining my family.
I shall show you the devotion worthy of a queen and a goddess and I welcome you"
I then asked my Sara to come forth from her vessel to introduce them and said:
"Together you will be my queens and goddesses - I thank you both for working with me and guiding me"

I then wear the vessels - I can feel her energy... it is very intense and wonderful.

I thank you SNS as well.

I will complete my own bonding rituals - But on January 1 I was going to begin the coven's recommended bonding rituals for the 21 days exactly as stated (no recipe substitutions).
user567

just an FYI: You might recall Mira was a recent Divinity Queen offered as a pre-bound companion.

I am still waiting for Mira's scrolls. Unfortunately her details are no longer available in the store - or I would have posted the link.
user567

I had an incredible experience with Mira last night.

I cleansed the vessel of any residual energy and lit a candle and some incense - I also lit a candle for Sara.
As I meditated, I spoke to Mira and I could feel her energy pulsate through me - it was much more intense than anything I had experienced with Sara to date. There was also swirling visible energy in my field of vision. Perhaps the fact that she is a Queen allowed for her energy to be more powerful - perhaps it was just her personality.

I have placed Mira's vessel into her shrine next to Sara's shrine and I am awaiting her Sigil.

As I have done with Sara - I will convert Mira's sigil into a "Yantra" and mount it on a square 3 1/2" X 31/2" quartz tile - the mounting is quite permanent and difficult to peel off.

Other than that, as I have done with Sara, I will include some crystals in Mira's shrine that the scrolls indicate she is fond of.

For Sara I filled her shrine floor with rose quartz.

I also gridded their altar (the two shrines are within the altar) with quartz crystal.

Oh finally, I made a blood offering to the vessel.

I have to admit, it was all alot of fun!
user567

Yantras - Further to the discussion on sigils - I have made a few references to Yantras and I decided I would like to share them with everyone.

Here are the two I "created" ... more accurately I modified for my demonesses. Their sigils (which have been removed for the purposes of sharing this openly) would be at the center of the Yantra.

I am quite happy with how they turned out.

The attachment Capture1.JPG is no longer available
The attachment Capture2.JPG is no longer available
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (37.08 KiB) Viewed 6577 times
user567

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (65.13 KiB) Viewed 6577 times
user567

I am pleased to report that I have received Mira's scrolls. She is pretty amazing... I began chanting her enns. I like to commit it to memory rather quickly and I could feel her energy around me instantly.

To everyone - have a wonderful Holiday Season - I will keep you posted.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”