Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

*** To begin: I have to admit with a great deal of embarrassment that it took me this long to figure out how to create my own thread. Jeez!
Therefore, I apologize if any of you may have felt that I hijacked their discussion topic previously. Although, I have tried to keep my comments related to the discussion topic.

Purpose of this thread: For any of the new members here, I thought my experience with SNS and the order of a custom conjuring would provide a valuable first hand account.

Background: Initially when joining SNS I was looking to meet people locally (Vancouver BC - and surrounding area) who were also into various esoteric beliefs. The goal was to meet with a group of otherwise "normal" well adjusted people to engage in group meditations and discussions, approximately once every other month. I came across Akelta on another forum which indicated that she was located nearby and reached out (we haven't ever met in person), she in turn guided me to SNS.
Fortunately, this is exactly what I believe my journey required at the time!

Over the last year I have been meditating regularly and restoring my previous interests in esoteric beliefs. Over this time, I also began taking care of my physical health through diet, well researched supplements, partaking in periodic fasting, and regular exercise. I'm in the best shape i've been in in 20 years and feel alive! My mind feels clear, alert, and sharp. My soul feels ready to expand beyond any limitations that were imposed on it. Finally, my body feels strong and attuned to my mind and my soul.

Custom conjuring: After reading many posts on SNS I decided it was safe and worth experiencing a Succubus from SNS. At the same time I felt compelled to order one of my own. I placed my order and am now eagerly awaiting my new companion. I will document the experience below as it unfolds! As for the visitation, i didn't experience much and believe I have more work to do to adjust my focus. I have since adopted a couple new visualizing techniques as advised by SNS and have begun practicing them.

The SNS priestesses have been friendly and genuinely express responsibility over the well-being of the members of this forum. They seem truly interested in trying to create a substantive online community. So far I have only really communicated by email with Yllidra Darque - who is very friendly, warm, and professional in her responses. Her emails radiate positive energy.

As fellow forum member, Cerber, indicated in his thread "First month with Katie (Succubus)", the waiting is tough though - the custom conjuring takes a few weeks. Your demon companion will show up a couple weeks later, and the vessel will appear a few weeks after that.

I did have a pull towards mother goddess Lilith after I decided to proceed with the conjuring. So, I have been listening to her enns and praying to her. I had a very positive interaction with the mother goddess in a recent meditation. I have promised her to respect and take care of her daughter when she comes to me.

I will keep you informed of developments.

Namaste
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

I'm not entirely sure, someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SnS conjure ubis from Asmoday's realm. At least I think mine was from there.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Peace888 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 am
*** To begin: I have to admit with a great deal of embarrassment that it took me this long to figure out how to create my own thread. Jeez!
Therefore, I apologize if any of you may have felt that I hijacked their discussion topic previously. Although, I have tried to keep my comments related to the discussion topic.

Purpose of this thread: For any of the new members here, I thought my experience with SNS and the order of a custom conjuring would provide a valuable first hand account.

Background: Initially when joining SNS I was looking to meet people locally (Vancouver BC - and surrounding area) who were also into various esoteric beliefs. The goal was to meet with a group of otherwise "normal" well adjusted people to engage in group meditations and discussions, approximately once every other month. I came across Akelta on another forum which indicated that she was located nearby and reached out (we haven't ever met in person), she in turn guided me to SNS.
Fortunately, this is exactly what I believe my journey required at the time!

Over the last year I have been meditating regularly and restoring my previous interests in esoteric beliefs. Over this time, I also began taking care of my physical health through diet, well researched supplements, partaking in periodic fasting, and regular exercise. I'm in the best shape i've been in in 20 years and feel alive! My mind feels clear, alert, and sharp. My soul feels ready to expand beyond any limitations that were imposed on it. Finally, my body feels strong and attuned to my mind and my soul.

Custom conjuring: After reading many posts on SNS I decided it was safe and worth experiencing a Succubus from SNS. At the same time I felt compelled to order one of my own. I placed my order and am now eagerly awaiting my new companion. I will document the experience below as it unfolds! As for the visitation, i didn't experience much and believe I have more work to do to adjust my focus. I have since adopted a couple new visualizing techniques as advised by SNS and have begun practicing them.

The SNS priestesses have been friendly and genuinely express responsibility over the well-being of the members of this forum. They seem truly interested in trying to create a substantive online community. So far I have only really communicated by email with Yllidra Darque - who is very friendly, warm, and professional in her responses. Her emails radiate positive energy.

As fellow forum member, Cerber, indicated in his thread "First month with Katie (Succubus)", the waiting is tough though - the custom conjuring takes a few weeks. Your demon companion will show up a couple weeks later, and the vessel will appear a few weeks after that.

I did have a pull towards mother goddess Lilith after I decided to proceed with the conjuring. So, I have been listening to her enns and praying to her. I had a very positive interaction with the mother goddess in a recent meditation. I have promised her to respect and take care of her daughter when she comes to me.

I will keep you informed of developments.

Namaste
Hello and welcome!

It is true that waiting is long and the hardest part, but it pays off!
A few weeks after ordering your ubi you get a whiff of the new energy and feel like someone might be checking you out (at least I got that)
You can call to her and write in your journal, if you have one, about her impressions and what she might look like. My inc and desire demon were fairly active and present with me way before I got their vessels. Of course, it depends on the entity if they want to visit you. Most of the time they do want to hang around with you before the vessel arrives.
Can't wait to hear more from your succubus!

Akelta always oozes positive energy and I also get motherly/feminine power when I look at her pictures on instagram :) I really love Akelta as a person even though I have never seen her lol. But I'm a fan! :devillove:
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Cerber wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 pm
I'm not entirely sure, someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SnS conjure ubis from Asmoday's realm. At least I think mine was from there.

I love it so much to read from other people when they talk about succubis.
Succubis are one of my favorite demons :devillust:
Mine came from Asmodeus realm too.
When I`m correct, Succubis from Asmodeus realm don`t have wings. Mine don`t have any, but who cares.
She is my goddess, thats all that counts. :devillove:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user567

Update:

I have had the pleasure of communicating with the Coven regarding my custom conjure succubus (CCS). I had previously requested a visitation by another Succubus (V) while I waited for my CCS to arrive. Unfortunately nothing much happened (see below). In order to assist me, however, the Coven were very generous to offer a nightly visitation for a week to help with my attunement to her demonic energy. V was also very generous as I have been told she offered the Coven to act as a tutor to me in developing my connectivity.

The first time:

The first visitation was about a week ago. In preparation I made an offering, a red candle (Unfortunately it was only dipped and white on the inside) and I anointed it with my saliva. I also burned frankincense essential oil and also placed out vodka and a fresh flower.

I meditated and other than a flickering of light against my closed eye-lid I experienced nothing. The Coven was kind enough to ask V is she did visit and she indicated she had.

(Nightly visits):

1) The first night (Sat): The Coven did provide me with some meditation techniques to connect with V which I began to put into practice. Again, I meditated and followed a similar routine as in day one. However, I put out an offering of chocolate instead of vodka. Also, I did have solid red candles this time. I informed V she was welcome and I would like to connect with her. The Coven had also sent me a picture of her vessel to assist in focusing which I stared at with focus. Unfortunately, the experience was similar to the first attempt a week earlier. I decided to try largely the same approach as before since a week had passed and it was well, "worth another shot".

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

2) The second night (Sun): In preparation I meditated lying down instead of sitting down and listened to a hypno induction for deep relaxation before hand. I had fewer offerings but again welcomed her. I asked her to follow me to sacred space and I pictured myself as energy. I was instructed that picture myself and herself as energy would allow us to touch and equalize our energy frequencies. The connection would then follow more easily.

The results: Nothing much but i did feel some pressure i believe. However, I did thank her and informed her that I know she was trying.

4) The third night (Mon): Tonight, let's see what happens - I'll keep you posted. I will be in an entirely dark room with some different essential oils diffused (Rosemary) and perhaps in another room too. I will write out a welcome letter and ask for her to join me in my sacred space again. My meditation prior will be focused on third eye opening.

user567

Third night (Mon) update.

I fell asleep earlier today and I awoke at 12:01 without an alarm or any other disturbance. Her scheduled visits are at midnight, in case I hadn't mentioned it.

I thanked her for coming and asked if we could connect. At this point, however, it was just like talking to the air.

I began by taking a deep breath while visualizing 3 three times on the exhale, followed by another deep breath and a 2 three times and so on.

I then asked if I could touch her energy field (that wasn't innuendo btw) and I asked her to touch mine. There was a moment where I felt the connection as our energies synchronized and then it began.

The best way to describe it was like an electric field was running through the air and me. It was intense and erotic and pleasurable.

I can't say we manifested a physical "touch" connection, nor did we manifest audio or visual. I asked her to bite my shoulder, in hopes of creating physical evidence. I could feel tingling in the area when I requested it but not a bite in the traditional sense.

There was definitely something there and it was what I would describe as a sexual encounter for at least 30 minutes.

I asked if we could work on other manifestations and some effort was placed in attempting to connect that way. However, I can't report anything was successful. She did indicate to me (through thought) that she has in the past manifested fully.

I did not have success visualizing her though. This was a bit of a surprise to me. It was more of an erotic energy field engulfing experience.

I thanked her and I asked that she communicate through the priestesses for now if there is something she wants to communicate to me.

Good night V and thank you again.
user567

Tonight, I will attempt to make audible communication with V.

However, I found the entire experience last night quite moving. I did get a feeling that she returned just now (12:30pm pst) to examine me. However, this would have been unscheduled and unlikely. Possibly, it is just the effects of the afterglow. I also, finally received a mental image of her that seems to line up with the Coven's description.

If the priestesses read this, please feel welcome to shed some light on the matter. If not, no problem, I am just documenting everything as I believe it is a fascinating experience and the notes may be found of interest to both experienced and new seekers. I understand that this is all a personal journey in the end.
user567

Day 3 - (Tues) At midnight last night I felt a presence and I tried to connect as I had done successfully the night before. However, the connection felt much weaker and did not materialize into much of an experience.

I did practice the clairaudience techniques with her that I mentioned in another thread recently. I felt we were communicating but was unsure if it was me or something external.

Also, I forgot to put out the incense that I had done previously. I did feel bad for forgetting. She is a guest afterall.

Thank you again for trying V. I hope to connect with you tonight.
user567

To post a correction... My last post should have read Day 4 ... Not Day 3.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I’ve learned that you shouldn’t be shy about these things.
I actually asked S&S for an incubus under Lord Sitri, but I was shy and awkward and rambly and vague in my request.
I ended up not connecting to the DL very well, nor to my companion. I think I sort of rushed into it too before really knowing what I was asking for.
While not being explicit, I worded my request differently when I ordered my Gamaliel Kin incubus from Noc, and I think by then too people were starting to know me better and she understood the jist I was getting at.
This turned out to be a better match, which is not an insult to Akelta but rather lessons learned on my part. And it’s not to say that the S&S incubus isn’t helping somehow also.
Good luck on your journey.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”