My Demon Manifestations

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

My Queen arrived and I have been getting to know her. The week before she arrived I was offered a new job making more money unless it was both her and Spectral H... not exactly sure who helped with that for sure. Today I came home from work and the TV was on and I KNOW I had turned it off before I left. Also my son's computer has been off for weeks and it was on too. I am thinking it was her since this was the biggest paranormal thing happen in my home lately. It was soo cool! I love her energy.

Spectral H is a matchmaker...... Too funny someone came out of the blue and said we have chemistry...... Can't do anything now but thought it was interesting.

One day I was laying on the couch when I felt someone touch my leg. I thought it was the cat but she was way on the other side of the room. Then I thought oh that was Spectral K since it happened soon after she arrived.

I am more at peace with my heartbreaking situation...feel like my heart is healing.... spectral H heals and sends peace with the sound of her voice. I just love her energy too. Very peaceful and calming, she get many compliments on her vessel.

My Demons are very active and I can see their influence in my life. Awesome!!!! :devillove: :devillove: :devillove:
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I love hearing stories too. Lionox you have some awesome ones!

I love it when they let you know that they are here physically!!

People should start posting on this thread the different manifestations their Demons have made in their lives and homes. I'd love to hear them!
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
BravoOmega8

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing
Gaylani

I love hearing these stories too!
Star Tarot wrote:One day I was laying on the couch when I felt someone touch my leg. I thought it was the cat but she was way on the other side of the room. Then I thought oh that was Spectral K since it happened soon after she arrived.
i love this as well. when your logical mind thinks it's something else but then you shortly realize nope, that was my companion!!

excellent! wishing you happy bonding,

“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”