Petition for SnS to sell extras (incense and candles)

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Should SnS offer to purchace extra incense and candles that we get our orders?

Certainly!
55%
Of course!
9%
That's all I ever wanted.
2%
I wouldn't mind.
23%
No opinion (I'm yet to smell any to know how awesome those are)
9%
No (All NO votes are just system error)
2%

Total votes: 44
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Why don't we offer to buy more of those. My imp came with really awesome incense and was unable to find anything even close to that. And my ubi brought some heavenly scented candles. How can we possibly get any more those? We need more :confuseddevil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Pretty sure they cannot even think of such things right now. Too overloaded with work! :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Cerber

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:22 am
Pretty sure they cannot even think of such things right now. Too overloaded with work! :p
Yes, I understand. I know how busy they are, but I'd like them to know we really like and appreciate those extras they put with our orders and maybe someday, when they have some spare time, energy and mind for it, they might at least consider expanding their shop just a little, to that direction. Opening section of goodies for existing companions. Someday :shiftydevil:
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

i think maybe sell additional various stone is good too. :lol: :witch:
mdelgado773

Yes I would love this! I've recieved these lovely patchouli incense cones with my orders before, just dripping in demonic energy that are just so intoxicating!! ..but I have not been able to find the exact scent anywhere. I would love the option to purchase these extras for my companions as offerings.
Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

The candles that came with Mutilation Demon P were from Yankee Candle (found this on the underside of the candles).

Perhaps for now another option could be that we ask if they could provide us with the basic info of the items they send with the orders? Just a very simple little note saying something like "candle brand is Yankee Candle and the scent is I Need Coffee" or " incense brand is Smokey Things and the scent is Childhood Delinquency".

I made up 3/4 of those names btw. I am great at naming stuff!!!
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
Cerber

Oflight Lokebrenna wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:26 am
The candles that came with Mutilation Demon P were from Yankee Candle (found this on the underside of the candles).

Perhaps for now another option could be that we ask if they could provide us with the basic info of the items they send with the orders? Just a very simple little note saying something like "candle brand is Yankee Candle and the scent is I Need Coffee" or " incense brand is Smokey Things and the scent is Childhood Delinquency".

Yes, that would work too :)devil:
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Oflight Lokebrenna wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:26 am

And the scent is childhood delinquency :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Nexus

I'm late but totally on board with this! :cuteghost:
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

To me, that hasn't actually bought a binding from SnS as of yet (I did win the Solar Hellcat of Andras though whom I can't wait to work with!) this would just make a package more special.

I adore when people go the extra mile to make it more personal and let me experience scents and products I haven't tried before. It would truly be a treat I believe if they did do this!

Here's hoping :3
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”