My Demonic Companion

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

I adore Gauche's point about writing down what you want to ask your companions, then writing down your feelings and impressions. When I was first starting out, I found some of those silly interview question posts and would ask some of those questions when I couldn't think of a question on my own. "How do you feel about cotton candy" may seem unimportant, but I got some really great answers from questions like that and it really brought me and my companions closer, imo.
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Mist wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:18 am
I adore Gauche's point about writing down what you want to ask your companions, then writing down your feelings and impressions. When I was first starting out, I found some of those silly interview question posts and would ask some of those questions when I couldn't think of a question on my own. "How do you feel about cotton candy" may seem unimportant, but I got some really great answers from questions like that and it really brought me and my companions closer, imo.

Now what did I never think of that till now? :devilparty: :devilthumbs: Thanks for the idea. Like you said, it might seem unimportant but it opens the door for some really nice answers
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

It took me long enough to respond to all of this. I got her write up a day or two after I'd sent my last post. We've been bonding. I've been figuring out her likes and dislikes through automatic writing and meditation. I'm not sure if anyone watches game of thrones but her energy reminds me of house Tyrrell. Strong women, compassion for those around them, openly loving, super cocky, and intensely protective.

I did take gauches advice and wrote down a list of questions to ask.

I'll send more updates when I'm not at work.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ravenfire wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:37 am
It took me long enough to respond to all of this. I got her write up a day or two after I'd sent my last post. We've been bonding. I've been figuring out her likes and dislikes through automatic writing and meditation. I'm not sure if anyone watches game of thrones but her energy reminds me of house Tyrrell. Strong women, compassion for those around them, openly loving, super cocky, and intensely protective.

I did take gauches advice and wrote down a list of questions to ask.

I'll send more updates when I'm not at work.
That sounds amazing! I look forward to reading
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Ravenfire

Hey everyone, just another little up date.

I'm experimenting over the next few nights to see what happens. It seems as though when I really start to get in the mode for bonding, I fall asleep. I suppose that's the downside to working 60 hours a week, and taking care of people. Anyways, got a bit of insight as to finding a way around it. I just recorded myself reciting my DCs Enns with a few candles lit. I'm going to put some frequencies in the background and if I feel like I'm about to pass out I'm gonna play it on a loop well I sleep. It should be interesting to see if I get any dreams about her or what happens.

Also, felt a hand brush through my hair the other day when I was super stressed. I'm assuming it was her.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Ravenfire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 am
Hey everyone, just another little up date.

I'm experimenting over the next few nights to see what happens. It seems as though when I really start to get in the mode for bonding, I fall asleep. I suppose that's the downside to working 60 hours a week, and taking care of people. Anyways, got a bit of insight as to finding a way around it. I just recorded myself reciting my DCs Enns with a few candles lit. I'm going to put some frequencies in the background and if I feel like I'm about to pass out I'm gonna play it on a loop well I sleep. It should be interesting to see if I get any dreams about her or what happens.

Also, felt a hand brush through my hair the other day when I was super stressed. I'm assuming it was her.
Something i would suggest may be a little odd,but this works for me.

Set an alarm to get up in the middle of your sleep schedule, or an hour or two before you get up. For me its easy to get into a trance state if im tired,but not quite tired enough to fall asleep. Being half asleep makes it easier for me to communicate.. whenever my companion pulls me out of my body for astral projection--its always when im in that inbetween state. The enn recording doesnt seem like a bad idea either.. how are your basics,shielding/grounding ect?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Ravenfire

That is a good idea. The added altered state would be helpful. I'm pretty good at shielding and grounding at this point. I've had enough intense/awful experience where i made it my focus for awhile to shield and ground myself.
-Petyr Baelish
Ravenfire

More for the sake of posting some updates than anything else... I've been doing the 21 day bonding ritual though unfortunately it hasn't been everyday. My schedule is hectic to say the least and I have a lot of people who depend on me. Any ways, She's been patient with that.

I've been feeling her energy more and more every day. It's gotten to a point where if I have a question, I'll preface it by saying send energy for yes, or none at all for no. This seems to be working. I've found out a number of things and have gained more questions with every answer. I've noticed that she doesn't seem to like alcohol as an offering which I'd tried a few times because I get a lot of it for free. It's been made apparent that the state of my home is atrocious. I agree but can't do much about that at the moment. I've felt her fingers run through my hair at one point when I was super stressed. My wife was flying back from Israel on the 4th of July and my fear and paranoia sparked up. My DC helped me with that. I can tell that I am so lucky to have her in my life.

During my 20 questions and inquiries though, She gave some insight on something interesting. I wasn't sure where to post this question and I'm hoping that someone could shed some insight. I'd asked her if demons have there own form of natal charts similar to how humans use astrology and numerology as a way of dictating life paths and I got a resounding yes. I'd asked if it was more complicated than our own and not surprisingly, I got a yes. I also asked if she thought I would be able to fully understand it and I got a nope. Even still, I'm a sucker for knowledge and am curious as to whether or not anyone has insight or info on this topic?

Also, It seems as though she's helped me in my healing practice. I'm not sure how to fully explain it but when I've been doing sessions, chants will just come to mind in a language that I don't recognize. When I say them, it seems to spark up the energy in the room.

I'm still yet to hear her voice or physically see her but I'm confident that It'll happen soon enough.

Also, I've tried the alarm thing and I always seem to fall back to sleep once I get into that meditative state. I'll keep at it though.
-Petyr Baelish
Ravenfire

It's taken me long enough to post another update but I've put in a lot of work to connect with R. Not as much as I should, admittedly, but life does tend to get in the way. It's funny how that happens. We've meditated together, I have invited her along on walks, and she really seems to get along well with my spiritual court. R has also helped me when I've visited the Hellfire realms during this last event. She was there for all of it. I've tried to access the realm of the Demonic Divine (where she resides) and it worked once. I think I may just be too distracted more often than not. But at least I'm really getting to know her and rely on her more often.
-Petyr Baelish
Whimsy

Color me intrigued! That sort of information would be very helpful for one who practices path finding abilities.

The reason you can never hope to understand it all is because the knowledge is so vast like intricate webs. You can only uncover it piece by piece and ultimately you may never get to see the whole picture. After all, there's just way too many details to cipher through.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”