Lord Azazel's Chakra Balance/Visit

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Last night was the service for the chakra balance. I've been having a lot of things fall apart in my life as of late and didnt realize it was time for the service,and since I've been feeling like a minotaur's play thing lately,I asked my companion if they would lay with me because even just their presence is soothing,which they obliged. I fell asleep and had a lucid dream of a massive black snake probably 40 or 50 ft tall and about 6 or 7 ft thick. It chased me for a while and eventually i found three pillars in a circle and it chased me in circles around them. I heard a voice sound amused and it said "Oroboros". I looked it up and realized its not spelled like that at all,but also looked up to see what it was assosciated with. Apparently its been linked to Lord Azazel, Kundalini,and chakras. I have no idea what to expect from there,but even though that was horrifying,it didnt feel bad at all,it felt like there was something i was supposed to get from this experience. I may post again in regards to my experiences with this when i am able to do a proper review. Until then,master the darkness within yourselves :)
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

That sounds amazing! I love snakes myself and I find the symbolism is very apt. I hope you have many wonderful experiences!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Gauche

Late last night i recieved a write up for this service,as well as the third eye service. I dont remember which one,but what was reported in the initial scan was that ny crown chakra was open. Its ironic because that area is where my companion seems to hover around as a wisp. What is the significance of the crown already being opened..and is it normal if its just chilling like that?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Gauche

Something I had forgotten to mention was that before the service,i had soaked in a bath of herbal tea with ginger and other healing herbs and i had placed a glass of purified water out, his sigil,and lit a blue candle.

Since the balancing,i have been more aware of each of my chakras to a greater extent. Before i had only been able to really feel my crown,third eye, and sacral. Now i can feel,at some points during meditation, what almost feels like very slow circular caress on each one at various times. I used to have an issue with meditation where i would become overly thirsty and it would break my focus,this also has seemed to subside. It had been due to a blockage of my throat chakra.

I really do feel like this experience is a guiding factor to help me along my journey. The working was wonderful,but truth be told,i didnt expect a personalized experience with my companion manifesting and a lucid dream of Lord Azazel.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”