Velca simply amazing reading!!!!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

texascorsair

I had my doubts about tarot readers as I find they generalize way too much and sometimes what I agree with is only what i wanted to hear. But after hearing Velca talk on the dark discussion video I seemed to really get energized by listening to the method of reading the cards. Its a really crafty and powerful way to read the cards. As I delved into my reading I thought it was the same ole dive into yourself and so on and so forth. However, something made me check myself and read it again more clearly and I picked up on some stuff that I had missed before. Especially about my self esteem issues and not trusting what I am getting intuition wise. The reading even picked up on a soon to be unpleasant event that I'm not looking forward to but am more willing to face it because of the reading. Basically what I see as obstacles need to be looked at a different way. Then I read it a third time and even more began to pop out at me, we are really good at lying to ourselves sometimes. I think the reading was well worth the money and a definite upgrade on the tarot reading experience. I can't recommend Velca's reading enough! If you read this thank you so much Velca, you gave me just what I needed.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

This makes my heart happy!

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to me :devillove: You were my last booked Divine Tarot before deciding to take it down to put up a different style of reading to come soon; so it makes me super happy that my last reading of that style was a memorable one. :devillove: :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”