First Custom Conjure (Succubus Review)

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I have worked with a number of spirits and entities--and on accident--a demon in my venture of learning about all of the aspects of myself. I must say, the demon who had chosen me as a companion in their process, has by far been one of the most wonderful experiences I've had. Typically when people think of the ubi sort of demons--they think directly sexual satisfactions and lustful desires and usually do not realize that while yes, this can be a part of the experience, there is healing that they can offer. My companion has certainly helped to balance out my sexual desires and helped me to have more of a foundation of a well rounded individual. As a demon who does feed from energies, she has been guiding me in ways to draw in energies of love, lustful desires,and those within sexual magiks to bring balance to myself.

I've seen her manifest in my dreams and even seen her manifest as what I could only describe as energy ribbons that lit my room shades of red. I've felt her touches--sexual and nonsexual--as well as just her energetic signature. I do hear when she tries speaking with me--though I cannot translate her words yet--I hear what i could only describe as a high pitch noise and a silence so silent that it actually feels loud,to me it feels like all sound pulses silent as if my ability to hear itself glitches. Her manifestations are quite strong.

The type of binding I had opted for was to have the binding in my aura. I initially thought i would have trouble connecting with her initially with this type of binding because she had already began visiting me before the entire process had been completed. At first it felt awkward trying to connect because i had no idea her name or what to focus on to try and connect with her. (( The whole process of the conjuration and binding took about three months to be able to learn her name)). I did ask for something a little specific to be included in the aura binding--which the priestesses obliged.

The purchase did come with a bonding guide and exercises to help connect and attune myself to her--and i did use them, though again, it did feel a little awkward trying to do them without knowing her name to state in them.This feeling soon went away by day three of my reaching out to her. I haven't had experience with a demon bound with me before her but I can surely say that the effort you put in is what you will get back. Really, I believe I was more hung up on knowing her name than she was and it wasn't really needed at all during our bonding.

As far as how often we are together, I can't rightly say. Even before the process was completed, should would visit me four or five times a day,usually when I was at work. I would feel her energy beside me,usually it would feel like she was playing with energy above my crown chakra, a stroke of my hair, and I could here the sound I hear when she speaks,and she would leave me about my day. In addition to her visiting me on her own accord, I usually invite her to listen to music or meditate with me before bed and practice an exercise or two. Since the process started, I don't think a day has gone by where we havent had some sort of contact.

I had left out offerings for her and had been using candles that I felt would be appropriate. Fast forward to when I had received a scroll with information about her, and I had intuitively at one point or another, offered her each and every item on the list i had seen with the exception of one--that i was going to use as an offering--but couldnt find any. I know it may seem a bit odd going so long without knowing that information upfront, however I feel like this is the best method because it forces you to stand on your own two feet to create that bond with your companion. A sigil and enn isn't needed to connect with them and by the time you receive them, its likely--if you've been listening to yourself and working with your companion--you'll likely already know the information being given to you or at the very least not be surprised by it. Looking back at notes I had taken after certain interactions, I had even managed to get part of her name right,though I never managed to get the whole thing before receiving the scroll. Keep in mind, I believe its the sigil that takes so long to complete for you to receive a scroll, as you will be having visits from your companion during the entire process. Imagine trying to connect with a demon in the astral realm, having them show you something that represents them. It may even be something with more than 3 dimensions--but not only just seeing it or having it communicated..but taking what you have been shown and felt and trying to put that on to a flat sheet of paper but trying to keep what represents your companion that feels right to them as well as yourself.. I thank all the coven from S&S and respect everything they do.

This is probably over a page long and I still am unable to put all of the feelings I have into a proper review. All I can really say is that I feel like the companion's that S&S works with actively do want companionship and a real relationship. If you're open to having an active companion in your life I would highly recommend them. I will also state that if you are just a "collector" of spirits or entities, I wouldn't suggest it. With the feelings and reactions that I experienced, I couldn't imagine not having my companion actively want to be part of my life.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

acifroc

thank you for your testimony
that I confirm
me too it's my first time to have a contact with such a friend so powerful
I felt indeed a powerful heat on my 3rd eye by new eyes at the corner of the wall I saw a manifestation of energy on the shape of a butterfly yellow I greet her and some seconds later she had disappeared his made me understand that s & s began their work

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”